I need muh guns t-

>I need muh guns t-
>gets nuked

When will conservashits just give up their guns like the rest of civilized society?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I need muh muskets t-
>gets bombarded

When will colonial peasants just give up their guns like the rest of civilized society?

Europeans aren't civilized.

Literally the only thing keeping them from slaughtering each other, like they have been for the last thousand years, is that we occupy all of their countries.

>LOL You can't beat the government, if they become tyrannical, just let it happen!

Jesus christ.

that worked pretty good in Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam, you're right

i believe the real point to be made here is not that we couldn't win a conflict between state and civilian but more that no conflict would ever happen

good luck getting anyone but fringe groups to care, they've outright been lying to all of our faces and spying and in scarier places experimenting on people and nobody gave a shit

Yeah, they lie, cheat, and steal. That doesn't mean we should capitulate ourselves to them.

I'd like to see the government murder every single gun owner in the US at the same time. I'd like to see it happen before one of the 25% of people who own a gun in the us shoot them.

Obligatory

The same people who revel in the fact that America lost a war of insurgency to communist peasants also think this comic is accurate. It's fucking hilarious how retarded they are.

>Liberals want to see people droned.
All the more reason we have a second amendment.

Don't forget how we lost a war to medieval goat farmers with AKs as well

THIS. SO MUCH THIS.

*sips tea*

If you want liberals to stop being gun-grabbing threats to progress, how about getting out there and showing them a decent gun culture? Fraternize! Pass on the memes that make guns safer in some hands than others!

When will massively deluded children grow up an actually come to an understanding of reality.

>Liberals

Liberals are actually the ones who have historically tried to reduce defense spending.

fpbp

What's it like just being a massively deluded cuck? Makes sense that you worship other men's dicks while hating your own it's a British tradition after all.

Riiiight. Remind me how well that worked against untrained goat-fuckers with decades old AKs?

LISTEN TO ME. I keep having to remind you people of the level we're operating on here.
Stephen was a genious, he made himself and his brother's family wealthy, his mother wasn't into guns but that's because his dad robbed banks.
But one thing his father didn't get were COMPS. yeah that's right big time comps, I'm talking weekly stays in hotel rooms and TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars of sushi ON THE HOUSE. These are the kinds of things you get when you spend 100,000 dollars on slot machines, and that's not a lot of money. I'm sure a lot of you Taco Bell employees would disagree with me, you might even get offended but I don't care. Don't you get it? This is Stephen we're talking about here, whatever he wanted to do, he did. If he wanted to get on a plane and fly to Japan for a week HE DID IT, and you can bet your ass he was COMPED when he got there. He had gold membership cards at most all hotels in Vegas.
The EGS is no doubt made up of Taco chefs that have never set foot in a real restaurant like Fusion (great place gotta recommend it).

/thread

When will OP ever stop being such a cocksucking beta faggot?

Not particularly great, right?

When there are no more niggers who can break into my home.

All this argument does is encourage advancement away from rifles to more powerful weapons platforms that 2a should cover.

It's almost like drones aren't some magical cure-all, and that urban warfare is basically unwinnable without abhorrent casualties on every side.

Seriously OP you need to come to terms with your massive mental issues.

Pic very very related to OP and his diet

Eh? You okay? Had a bad day?
Not all Europeans are for gun control or full governmental cuckery.

Amazing. Droning american citizens is perfectly accepted in the left.

Well done Obama.

When you consider 90% of the police and military are gun owners (I am being generous with that 10%), who exactly would be left to do that?
The reality of the US gun culture is that one way or another, it keeps us safe. The gun owners join the miitary. The gun owners become police. The gun owners carry legally.
Brits make me so sad. Your culture once DOMINATED the world. Now you people hide behind pacifism as though being cowards is the moral high ground. Your country, your culture and you are being repaced and you applaud it. I wish you would wake up and be strong again.

Well. I guess I'm going to have to surround myself with democrats and use them as camouflage.

>excuse me sir, I'm gonna need to confiscate your musket
This is what liberals actually believe

Because drones are only good at targeted strikes, they don't carry nearly enough ammunition to make a difference in a full blown war.

Also, you can just storm the control centers to disable them.

Lastly, no sane country will nuke their own territory.

>revolutions can't possibly succeed
>so you might as well give up your guns, prole
I wonder who could be behind this argument.

Communists love disarming their citizens though...

When will this meme end, no one ever will be bombed out of his house but forced by police because it's their job and you are ofc able to shoot them...
Sure the government is able to snipe you via drone but i don't see a single advantage to use it against civilians

If you haven't noticed, they're actually amoral. The constant virtue signaling is akin to a pathological liar saying "trust me guys, I'm being honest." Everything makes a lot more sense when you realize one side is literally devoid of humanity.

Don't forget to SAGE obvious baits.
This didn't work in Afghanistan against retarded sandniggers so why would it work against ex military, police and trained militias? Add to this that US soldiers would need to attack their own people (a good percentage of the army would become the resistance force in any scenario) who often enough have the same over even better military knowledge than themselves.

Only the paranoid, totalitarian ones.

The hole in your logic is that many of the guys flying those drones would rebel against their commanding officers and fly them straight down to the bunkers that the elites are sitting in.

LOL, we're STILL over there fighting! Even with all the muh tanks, nukes, jets, etc the sandniggers are still fighting.

knock knock

who's there

oh it's a nuclear bomb doing a routine gun check. hand over that and all anti government material you have lol

/thread

Give them up? Molon Labe, nigga

Who is "we", paleface?
(And I notice "we" are doing a good job of slaughtering ourselves in USA.)

>us govt uses weapons of mass destruction against its own people.

>more gun control
>start purple revolution

pick one soros

Some of this is true - which is why you don't need the guns! If it is impossible for a tyranny to search and seize every household in USA, you could have guns - or not.

Op hasn't taken part in insurgent or counter insurgent operations.
An armed populace gives government fags and military planners pause.

>>my flavor of communism hasn't been tried yet
If I could kill every single communist in existence, it would still not be enough to right the wrongs of your flawed ideology.

>American in charge of knowing his own history
You got armed by the French. Cannons, ships, ammo, without which you'd be shredded. IIRC One of your revolutionary leaders said as much.

Black Pigeon Speaks went put on that guy good

Those rebels were armed with Soviet weaponry. Anti AA, anti tank, explosives. Still got wrecked.

Man when he went pro-DMT it got weird though.

>Youtube shadowbanned BPS
If there's any truth to them trying to control what you can and can't see, this is proof.

OP is a massive faggot

That also proves our point! An actual revolution inside the US would be world news in a microsecond. There are plenty of nations (or in some cases certain (((peoples)))) willing to fund, arm, and otherwise support a revolution of any sort over here.

can't take someone who can't spell "saboteur" correctly seriously

If even one conservative gets droned. Every legislature and congress would fall to the armed rebellion and the U.S. Armed Forces would promptly coup Congress.

>I am silly.

>nuking own country

Except the US navy would blockade its shores.

>tanks can't roll down the street
>bombs can't disperse crowd
???

So all that ever existed

Just like the British Navy did!
Oh wait...

You can tell this is bs. Such perfect numbers like 75% and somehow estimating desertion rates of vague circumstances.

>US infrastructure is crumbling
This gives it away the most. It's a meme pushed by American politicians. It's certainly good enough for tanks and jeeps.

they can roll down a street once or twice, but eventually those roads will need to be replaced if they want to use them. do you think working man joe is going to do it just so more tanks can roll by his house? or do you think the army corps of engineers can repave the entirety of the USA every year?

Except Britian was fighting several other major powers at the same time. They sent a small portion of their fleet to a colony, and with French aid you defeated them. The US army would devote 100% of their navy it's shores and have the advantage of very close naval bases.

>Tanks down the street
Are you fucking retarded? Do you have any idea how utterly hopeless a tank is in urban combat? You don't even need anti-armor weapons, getting close to a tall building means you're going to get rained on by Molotov cocktails. They're little more than giant metal coffins in urban warfare.

user, you do know that tanks are designed to be all terrain? They can roll over potholes, over sand, even in dense vegetation. The only thing that would stop them is sheer surfaces like rocks or walls, which would have to be demolished to go through. Also that's assuming a tank would blow up the road it uses.

you cant even occupy yourself stupid yank.

But I cant wait till Norks make a push into the south and fuck up your military presence there.

I'll be cheering as Im reading the news of yank corpses pile up on the Korean peninsula.

And they can do that while 50% of the population (including military) is fighting them everywhere?

I know you're probably retarded, but you can get over it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo

>molotov cocktails
>penetrates two inches of ceramic metal composite armor
Its the opposite actually. Tanks are very effective in urban warfare for securing the roads, especially against rebels with no anti tank weapons. See eastern Europe suppression by Soviet Union. You'd know this if you've even seen a tank move.

Why do liberals forget what guerilla warfare is, and we have examples of its success against the american military in the Taliban, Viet Cong, etc

lol @ you, retard.

>Ignited gasoline clinging to the surface of a tank
>Not roasting the occupants inside of an already hot tank

Face it, Dad. You lost. We're our own country now, you can't keep deluding yourself like this! Think about France! Would you want her to see you like this? What about Canada? You're being a terrible influence on him!

>Be gook
>Starve for years so Great Leader can gain extra pounds
>Great Leader decides to invade Worst Korea
>Pick up standard-issue 1950s-era rifle and prepare to push across DMZ
>Get nuked

>oh shit i got btfo by someone not even from my hemisphere
>ill just reuse his insults with no added argument
>mr. shekelstein, when do we get paid?

King Nigger did set the precedent to drone strike American Citizens.

I AM SILLY

What kind of fuckin nerd knows how to spell that?

That's an extremely generous estimate. Actual rebel numbers are much smaller. First, only males tend to fight. Then there's the percent of males who actually want to fight. In your revolution at its peak only 10% of the colonial population was in the Continental Army.

I can't wait either because if NK H-bombed Seoul it would crash the economy reverting Mexico to Africa tier 3rd world conditions. Probably the rest of the world would suffer too, sure, but the poorer people today will suffer the most.

murka is going through such drastic geopolitical cultural change that mexican is starting to evertake english on many states.

And aint no drumpf, aint no wall, aint no ICE going to make a difference, vato.

so stick your wiki links up somewhere, pandejo

Modern tanks have contained environmental units to resist heat, biological and chemical weapons. They are air conditioned.

Nice try juden

Nope, we're headed for ethnic conflict. We're gonna win too kek. We beat you low-IQ subhuman mongrels before and we'll do it again.

Now estimate how many faggots with your mindset would ever be willing to raid the houses and take them from us?

Molon Lane, faggot.

>Penetrates armor
Exactly how well do you think an abrams is going to preform with its fancy gas-turbine engine drinking in flames and every external system blinded or rapidly being destroyed by the fire?

Texas kicked your asses before, we can do it again.

not this bout compare.

this aint the wild west days

this is Aztlan days, gringo

we taking back our stolen clay, and then some

If the government fucked up bad enough to have a serious civil war kick up in the first place, wouldn't you expect at least somewhere in the 40-50% range to support a revolution?

You're thinking of APC's and IFV's, both of which are good at blocking vehicular choke points in urban environments and fighting groups of infantry on foot but not a whole lot else in a city. A tank is really really bad at fighting insurgencies because it's fucking loud, fucking huge, and fucking expensive. It is very very easy to hear a tank coming and disperce or hide before it gets to you, it is also an easy target of guns and homemade IED's and as another user said is vulnerable to incendiary weapons (though a considerable amount would be needed to adequately penetrate the heat dispersion of the armor).

The real problem comes in that a tank can be completely destroyed by a single fucking AT-4, and while those are military grade weapons, if even a single person gets their hands on one (say from a foreign backer) then the tank is completely useless. There is a reason that tanks need infantry support, especially in urban combat. And you know what's really effective at killing infantry support?

FUCKING GUNS.