RUSSIAN ELECTION INTERFERENCE THREAD

So what the fuck is going to happen in America when Mueller digs up evidence that Trump and other republican traitors are pawns of the Russians.

It's obvious that the only real solution is to fire everyone from congress and the executive branch, create term limits, and limit the amount of money lobbyist can give these corrupt faggots in Washington.

How the fuck can we get there, bois? I don't want to advocate violent revolution, here, but I just don't see any other way to achieve this end...

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/trump-sets-5-year-lifetime-lobbying-ban-officials-n713631
thenation.com/article/russiagate-is-more-fiction-than-fact/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ggy2l/everything_you_need_to_know_about_comey_and_his/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/336802-rnc-comey-testimony-proves-trump-not-under-investigation
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/transcripts-comey-drafted-conclusion-clinton-probe-prior-interviewing-key
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

trump has already put some limits on lobbing and supports congressional term limits your answer is clear Hail Trump

That's complete bullshit. Post a source or get the fuck out of here.

Far from draining the swamp, Trump has filled it with more fatcats and retards than ever before.

HEIL TRUMP

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

I hope every fucking shill thats been paid to post on this board gets arrested next week.

Republicans didn't even want Trump in office. So they were working for the Russians too? With $100,000 of facebook ads?!?

Military Coup in favor of Trump. Mueller et al will be executed for treason.

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/trump-sets-5-year-lifetime-lobbying-ban-officials-n713631

>less than 12 hours after the shooting in LV:
>Suspect is dead, FBI reports it is confident there are no ties to terrorist organizations

>a few angry dems shout Russia got Trump elected:
>months later, multiple investigations by multiple agencies turns up nothing

Yea, I'm going to go with that millions more man-hours put into an investigation and have literally zero evidence of actual Russian tampering let alone collusion with Trump means there isnt anything there.

Big deal, we need to limit the amount of MONEY that politicians are getting. They are being legally bribed and you cucks are LETTING them do it.

Lets just say that Trump DID help the Russians hack the DNC (which he 100% did not, there is absolutely ZERO evidence for this, there isn't even evidence the Russians hacked the DNC).

So not only assuming the Russians hacked the DNC, but also assuming Trump somehow helped them do it.

How in the hell would that mean they "manipulated the election" Manipulated how? By telling the public the truth?

That's what I truly don't understand. Even if it did have an effect on the public, how was it manipulation? Is informing the public on how treacherous and corrupt the Democrats are manipulation? I seriously do not understand. I guess to a Democrat, informing voters of the evil shit they do is "manipulation".

And guess what? Almost no one looked at the DNC leak anyways. It got very little coverage and the average person didn't even read the emails.

Like seriously, the "Trump/Putin/Russian Interference" conspiracy is completely broken and illogical every step of the way. The entire theory requires belief in a conspiracy theory with zero evidence, and even then it means absolutely nothing.

Hahahahaha, hilarious attempt at propaganda.

I don't think that Trump assisted the Russians in any way. He's obviously a useful idiot to them. They are trying to undermine our democracy and they got Trump elected in order to create chaos in America.

It's fucking working, too. There is so much tension between the right and the left these days. And I am convinced that there are Russian shills in this very thread.

You fucking right wing idiots are eating it all up, too. Don't you see that you're being duped by a smooth talking con artist? OP didn't say only republicans should be fired, he said all of congress. He's right. All those politicians are corrupt and it's clear as day.

>Niggers and Antifa constantly chimp out, causing violence and tension
>B-b-but it's all Drumpf and the all-powerful boogyman Putin's fault!

> So what the fuck is going to happen in America when Mueller digs up evidence that Trump and other republican traitors are pawns of the Russians.
None of that is ever going to happen. Go back to lereddit, faggot.

>That's complete bullshit!
>linked article that says hes doing something about it
>O uhh....big deal guys its not like hes gonna continue with this.....

Neck you're self shill

Is that villain background suppose to make me hate Trump? I have to say its backfiring spectacularly.

yeah fucking right, Trump nor any other republican will ever try to limit the amount of money lobbyists can give them.

There's a famous quote from "The Jungle" that explains this concept clearly.

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!"

Why would russia want to help trump? Surely it would be better from Russia’s perspective if America had a weak leader, someone who would just let Russia do whatever they wanted, and then offer them a reset button afterwards. Why would russia want America to have a strong, nationalist leader and not a weak (((globalist))) cuck? If I were in Putin’s shoes, I’d definitely prefer Hillary

So answer me: how does informing the voters of the country of the corruption and vileness of the heads of a party 'undermine democracy'?!? I seriously don't understand.

How does letting people know the whole system is rigged 'undermine democracy'?

Just because there is tension doesn't mean democracy is being undermined. Just because the truth can sometimes cause tension doesn't mean the truth should be avoided.

I am currently unsure about Trump. The only reason is because I have a suspicion based on geneology that Trump is Jewish. Otherwise, he seems like the grey king warrior poet who will save us from the deepstate. The only fear I have is that he is another shill.

Sure Trump is probably corrupt to an extent, and has probably done some illegal shit, but I think it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I honestly think he's simply more interested in making the US great again.I am being serious. Imagine you were a mega successful billionaire, you've done everything. Your idols are the founding fathers and other men who stood up to the jews and deepstate. What would you do? If I was in that position, I would try to make the world a better place, for the fun and challenge of it.

I very much doubt there is ANY Russian shills in this thread. Shills have a specific way of acting, they don't give thought out arguments, instead they give one liners that are meant to hurt and anger and be divisive.

I am not a shill, I am giving out amazing arguments that are irrefutable because their logic is sound. Correct logic cannot be refuted, and thus my argument won't be.

ALSO BTW, Clinton has MUCH stronger ties to Putin than Trump (Trump actually has basically zero ties).

Putin actually funded Clinton, and they did a $20 million uranium deal during the election.

Putin knows Trump cannot be bought with money. Clinton can. Thus it would've been in Putin's best interest to fund Clinton, and that is what he did, and they failed.

There isn't any evidence that the Russians actually succeeded in election meddling, but just the fact that we know that they attempted it makes the entire process less trustworthy. Whereas before Russian Election Meddling was a thing, we could pretty much count on open, honest elections. Now that it's in the news, it's a topic of conversation... for example, this very fucking thread.

The fact that you're unsure of Trump because he might be a Jew just speaks to how much of a fucking idiot you are. Hating jews makes you seem like an ignorant shithead. Not all Jews are part of the problem.

Trump has yet to criticize Putin or do anything about Russian military operations in Crimea. There's evidence that Putin was CELEBRATING when Trump won. Even if he didn't help him win, he knew that Trump would have a destabilizing effect in America.

#1 There is not nearly as much tension as you think.There is a very vocal and primitive minority of people (like antifa) who is going nuts. Besides that, sure people mutter mean things about Trump, but it's not nearly as divided as you think it is.

#2 the only people causing division in this country is the media, who are funded by zionists/deepstate, and who are actually the ones making shit up about Russian hacking or other shit. Funnily enough, the divisiveness you are talking about is solely the medias fault. Trump has literally never said anything worthy of massive hate (I am 100% serious, look up the untruth of donald trump, besides the sex recording he has done NOTHING wrong). The divisiveness is all manufactured, and is not Trumps fault.

#3 Mueller will find nothing, because there is nothing. AND BTW, Trump doing business with someone who happens to be Russian is not the same as Trump and the Russians hacking the DNC. And even if it was, which it's not, it would be fine.

Russia purchased facebook ads. There was no collusion. Keep wasting money tho.

I never said I hate Jews, in fact I am absolutely neutral on the Jewish people.

I hate Zionists. The majority of Zionists happen to be Jewish.

You're having a hard time, I know.

its amazing that the kikes that have been constantly crying about trumps non-assaults on freedom of the press are constantly pushing to make it so anything any russian person ever said or did related to hillary is evidence of democracy failing and how we need to restrict the messages that get to our people

fuck you leftist trash, lucky to have a leader who actually gives 1% of a shit about his population.

Fuck you for assuming that I support Killary in any way. I fucking hate her more than Trump and I get triggered any time anyone tries to create some kind of false equivalency with hating Trump and loving "her"

>Russia has been fucking with US elections since their USSR days
>US has been fucking with elections in other countries since the beginning and more than a few violent coup d'état
Fuck you stupid twat

Yeah... maybe giving a shit about the top 1% is a more accurate way to phrase that sentence, you stupid cuck.

Remember lads, NEVER choose your opinions based on emotions, but on facts.

That way, you are always right, and as a bonus, you always win.

Trust me. If evidence came out tomorrow that Trump was a shill, or that he *truly* hacked the election (like legit hacked it), I would drop him like a hot potato.

IT WAS HER TURN!!

I'm glad to know that you have the ability to allow facts to change your opinion... Unfortunately, everyone else in this thread is going to be a traitor when they back the corrupt establishment instead of admitting that the system needs to be rebuilt.

#notalljews..?

Yeah, not all jews.

The real problem is zionism. Leftists don't like those guys, either, dudes.

what? im talking about the message of the press? and its not about loving her. its about how OPINIONS OR TRUTH FROM RUSSIANS ARE DANGEROUS

It's been a year. What the fuck have you been waiting for? There's more evidence for pixxagate than Russia

thenation.com/article/russiagate-is-more-fiction-than-fact/

sage

Does no one know what all this 'Russia Collusion' bullshit came from? it came for Julian Assange requesting asylum from Russia while hacking into the DNC and exposing their e-mails (which were never even attempted to be shown as illegitimate) about their own corruption. the Trump/Russia story was total bullshit from the absolute beginning to the absolute end.

>thenation.com/article/russiagate-is-more-fiction-than-fact/

You didn't read this article, you dumb cuck.

This is the last paragraph.

"Those unbound by Russiagate’s offerings need not succumb to them. Trump didn’t get to the White House via Russia, but by falsely portraying himself as a populist champion. The only con he will be undone by is his own."

It's obvious that the Russians wanted Trump to win because he's a useful idiot to them. He reminds me of Mister fucking Mcgoo. He fucking stumbled his way into the White House and every stupid thing he did before he got elected could make for a great Christmas Comedy in an alternate reality where our country isn't full of idiots like you who actually voted for that charlatan.

And violently hate fucked by their black cellie.

Yup.

Just another way for the deepstate to paint Assange as bad.

Nixon's took longer

>"there's no way your initial claim is valid, provide source!"
>[citation given]
>"ha I don't care let me just move these goalposts..."
you're a fucking tard. Nobody listens to you in real life likely because you're this dumb there too. Fuck off from everywhere.

Relevant to your pic. Marvel trying to make this guy look bad when really he is spot on. Fuck Marvel.

YESS

Trump only put a five year ban on lobbying ban on the White House, not Congress. It's a big fat nothingburger because Congress is where we need reform. You're basically a traitor to your country so you can go suck your gay dad's cock for all I care.

Feel free to Interfere our elections in retaliation

Manafort? He'll be pardoned.

Sure... I forgot they have "elections" over there...

that's the joke

They'll get the State of NY to indict him so that Trump can't pardon him. If you honestly want him to be pardoned, you're no better than a fucking commie you traitor.

>government investigating Trump/Russia since June 2016 and found nothing
>everything that Mueller has found been leaked already (Trump Jr. email, the raid on Manafort, etc).
>Mueller investigating everyone from Trump down to the janitor in the hopes of getting someone on some petty crime that will give up Trump Russian info for a sweet plea deal (the most desperate sign of a failing investigation)

What if Trump fires Mueller on monday?

Trump fired Comey while he was under investigation by Comey... that alone is probably good enough to be considered obstruction of justice. Mueller met with Christopher Steele over the Summer, something which Congress hasn't done yet because they are also paid shills that don't want the public to know that the peepee tape is real.

>Trump fired Comey while he was under investigation by Comey... that alone is probably good enough to be considered obstruction of justice.
1. Trump was never under investigation by Comey (Comey himself confirmed this)
2. Trump can fire his FBI Director. Bill Clinton fired his.
3. Still with the piss tape shit? Now you're in full desperation mode.

I thought the left was pro gay cocks? Aren't you contradicting yourself nigger?

Nope, Trump was never under investigation from Comey. Remember the letter Trump wrote about Comey while firing him? In it, he mentioned 3 times that Comey was NOT investigating him. Comey basically agreed by saying nothing. Comey was never investigating Trump, you seem to have watched too much CNN, and I am not even saying that in a dickish way, I seriously mean it, Comey was NEVER investigating Trump.

Here's how the whole Comey thing went: Comey investigates Clinton, finds out she's guilty as hell, decideds he won't press charges because he thought this case was different, and that if he jailed her during the election it'd be a really bad thing for the public. Comey then went on video and said Clinton was totally guilty.

This was a no bueno, very unprofessional. Trump then asked Comey if he was loyal to Trump, Comey basically said no, so Trump fired him. Honestly even with what I've already written Comey had to go. But there's more: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ggy2l/everything_you_need_to_know_about_comey_and_his/

Comey says Trump was never under investigation: thehill.com/homenews/administration/336802-rnc-comey-testimony-proves-trump-not-under-investigation

>solid block of kike lies

this is the new shill. just low-quality enough to not trigger the mods, but just enough to ruin this board

The kikes are kiking again.

The guy told you to kill yourself yet here you are alive and posting.

kill yourself

Did you know that Comey had written a letter letting HRC off the hook before conducting an investigation?
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/transcripts-comey-drafted-conclusion-clinton-probe-prior-interviewing-key

Him and Mueller were always puppets of the left.

> There is so much tension between the right and the left these days.
> not paying attention to American history
Americans wuz friends n shit, IMPEACH DRUMPF

>Trump and other republican traitors are pawns of the Russians.

Texas, Italy or Spain have more gdp than Russia. But libtards still believe in muh cold war meme and the evil russian government running the world.