Extraterrestrials and the superpowers

Given we have all sorts of mayhem right now I think it's a good time to talk about extraterrestrials and the known communications that we have had with them. Lets face it. We are under attack by extraterrestrial beings because our governments are building things in space that they shouldn't.

These are the types of beings that you should be fighting against. I'm genuinely worried as many alarms have went off that indicate a mass infiltration of over 60,000 ufos carrying large amounts of extraterrestrials.

DARPA has alerted an encrypted communication network that piggybacks off of our cell phones RF signals.

Those signals are detectable through a sort of telepathic method that was aquired by people that participated in the MK-Ultra program.

The program does in fact go by a completely different name now and mku Is being use for mass simplification.

There are about 34,000 living people that have the ability to pick up these signals when in the ideal radius of a cellular phone (CDMA & GSM).

The current rf-decryption is very clear. We are occupied by a massive extraterrestrial military force and we should expect contact within 48 hours.

I for one will not resist.

>tfw no ayy lmao gf to give me a space ride

>ayy

Look a black hatter

Die with your rage, there is no such thing as ayy lmao's

> checks flag
> FUCK OFF Lesbian LARP'er

>bored and drunk on Sunday morning posting

>no such thing

Implying you know everything about the know universe.

Pleb-tier reddit response

Uh huh.

DELET THIS IMAGE it's offensive

If you're so confident, provide an example test case we can perform ourselves to see if you're telling the truth.

For example, you can tell a flat earther to stick a pole in the ground somewhere very flat, walk a long distance away, and take a photo from close to the ground. They will be able to see the curvature of the earth. In fact, a modified version of this technique was used for the first recorded measurements of the earth's radius and circumference thousands of years ago, using wells and timing when the sun passed by.

The ayyys don't care about us, they're just studying us as we reach mouse utopia day 600 so they can make a documentary about our extinction with lots of extra commentary bout our digestive tracts from all the unnecessary anal probings

>utopia

kys

this is now a manul thread

moar manuls
I wish to visit russia, china or kirgistan one day just to see manuls in their natural habitat

I too would like to see manul in its neutral habitat

>Not knowing about the mouse utopia experiments

Newfag

they are freakin adorable
he refers to the fact that current times are not really comparable to calhoun mice experiment due to supplies shortages

But we've been contacted already. This is containment for an investigation.

Autopredation is grounds for extermination. The questions that remain:
> How can it be removed while maintaining a functioning social order?
> What causes it? Virus/bacteria? Is it endemic?

If answers cannot be found in a timely manner, the most humane option is extermination by dissolution (they sterilize the planet by vaporizing it).

If I ever met Thor I'd smash him right in the fucking face and say "take that you fucking hairy cunt, now comp me some sushi" and then the next day there would be a sign that would hang from the gates are Valhalla saying "absolutely no Australians under any circumstances, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL"

You see Australia has the power to even manipulate the gods themselves and make them more like us

>not knowing

Your intelligence is non-existent.

Good thing we aren't mice.

Someone is following along.

The vaporization is pretty much instant and unannounced. What is left is their ideal environment.

> ideal environment
You mean another asteroid belt?

The threat of a species consisting of slaves and a few simple-minded elite is so serious that it really does justify obliterating the planet hosting them. They don't value their own lives, their leadership can't understand anything more complicated than their own ego, and they can't be negotiated with.

Simply wiping out only one species with a virus, in this case, would leave behind a volatile environment that might forbid new developments. Moreover, if it happened once on a given world, it will likely happen again - the cause is typically a symbiotic relationship turned into a merger of sorts, where the genetic information carried by both organisms is combined into one. If all sources of the tendency to auto-predate cannot be determined and a provably sound management protocol put into place, the safest thing to do is eliminate the entire biosphere.

Does the word alien automatically filter to ayy lmao on this site

no

Nice manul. 9.6/10

Yes, Please enter you personal information into the reply box for more tips.

they are all nice