money

shekels

to continue being the richest family in america

They buy out Wayland Yutani.

Great service at competitive prices.

Something about concentration camps

To have better sushi then Taco Bell.

ROFL and then make a leveraged buyout of the Tyrell Corporation

WYSIWYG. Walmart is purely for profit, a piece of a voluntary society. Compete against it however you can.

Do you think their lobbyists have bought them any advantages? Rather unfair if so. I heard that Walmart pays over minimum wage - do you think that minimum wages are injuring Walmart's competition?

>Wayland

Better prices, every day.

They are effectively gold farming the entire poorfag segment of the population on both ends: Poorfags have very little money so any shops where everything costs jackshit already appeals to them and since Walmart displaces pretty much most retail stores around them, especially in remote areas said poorfags have little else for job opportunities than to work at Walmart, where they get paid so little they all but have to shop at Walmart

checked

AYFSM? Walmart shit is all shoddy quality and falls apart in record time. Even Target and K-Mart tier goods are far better than Walmart. They squeeze the balls of their vendors so hard the vendors in turn make shitter/lower quality goods just for sale by Walmart.

Literally profit. Wal-Mart is a carefully designed machine for separating the middle class from their wealth

Sorry, autocorrect fucked that up, think Wayland Jennings instead of WEyland.

Seems to be getting robbed blind by nigs spics and white trash

Like every other store in the U.S? To make a profit. Is that new to you or something? Go back to your slavic commieshit nation you dumb cuck.

wtf are you buying at walmart that you are hoping is high quality? Only thing I buy there is hygienic shit, only because Kroger's is like 2 dollars higher on most shit.

What do you want to bet low prices encourage people to spend more than they otherwise would have? False economy.

You're an idiot if you think that Walmart's things are any different from Target's or now dead K-Mart. They are the same exact things, sometimes re-branded and always a bit more expensive than Wal-Mart. The appeal of Target is that by keeping prices higher, it makes people FEEL like they're getting higher quality garbage and it will keep the niggers out.

T. Vendor that delivers and has his products in both stores and makes more money off idiots in Target paying higher price for the same shit I deliver to Wal-Mart.

Their end game is going to be going out of business if they can't find a way to compete with Amazon.
Stocking their shelves, cleaning their stores, and hiring people who could at least pretend to give a fuck probably wouldn't hurt either.

The same as every other retail company's: Profit.

InGen & Umbrella Corporation too. Walmart wants to sell xenomorphs, raptors, and zombie dogs for cheap to everyone.

Not sure but I am an amazon seller and got invited to start selling on walmart.com but it was so fucking horribly designed and unusable I had to give up. They spent 1 billion to acquire jet.com and made all this noise like they were going to compete directly with amazon. But they must have outsourced every part of their site development to pajeet, it is unbelievably bad. So I'm thinking they must be run by brain dead boomers with no endgame, simply too stupid and out of touch to keep up with the changing environment.

>middle class shopping at walmart
top kek