Anime pilgrimage and Sora no Woto thread

Anime pilgrimage and Sora no Woto thread.

I might have the pictures of the user's pilgramage to that city somewhere.

Are we being raided?

I want to pilgrimage noel

Cuenca is a beautiful town, you should pay it a visit if you can.

Only found a few.

I'm actually there right now, just came back from exploring the tower where Rio and Kanata do their morning trumpet lessons. This is my second time here but I absolutely adore it, the rock formations are weird as fuck though and make you feel like you're on another planet. I found some really old pottery near the base too.

Also if the other anons are watching this thread who went to Cuenca I'll be at the Medieval folk dancing tonight in the plaza around 10pm or so if you fancy meeting up or something.

anime is real

It's italy?

Aand that's all I got. I'm sure if the thread lasts long enough an user will post the rest.

Spain actually

I want to pat Noel on the head and reassure her

Is that in the plaza majoras?

This one?

I'm pretty sure it is. Depends how I feel since I'm still marginally hung over from last night. Looks like there will be a few good events going on in the next couple days, pretty annoyed I couldn't actually go up the Mangana tower itself but it was nice to be back. The view of the river and plains are lovely. What have the anons done so far?

very interesting. why are you there

That's the one, they've designed the floor especially crafty considering there is a pool there which is practically invisible and you could easily fall in since it blends in so well with the white. Last year when I went it was all being dug up and the gates were surrounding the tower.

Drink some Calvados

I used to like this kind of thread before it was hijacked by /soc/ blogshitter.

Fuck off your thread already got deleted before.

Decided to go there last year since my parents own a holiday home about 3 hours away by car and we go to Spain every year basically so I figured I'd try and persuade them to go to Cuenca, it worked and we enjoyed it a lot, it's become a yearly stop by now.

We were there as well, do you have Line?

It was pretty visible, at least in my opinion. What surprised me was that everything was covered in a thin layer of dust, even the tree leaves, you could hardly see the ruins underneath the glass because of it.

They don't actually make Calvados in Cuenca, it's pretty disappointing.

did you tell them its anime

It's amazing how well the show manages to capture the style of the town more generally in parts.

Yeah, I had trouble seeing the mini wells and stuff due to how much dust was on the bottom of the glass. Were you anywhere near the church around the time a wedding or funeral was happening? No idea if it was either one but you more than likely probably saw me without realizing, I was wearing a grey shirt, em and my family were planning on going to see the castle and stuff along with the gorge but we did that last year so we decided to skip and go and get something to eat considering it was too hot.
So what have you guys done so far besides the tower, been to the bridge yet?

>grey shirt

Not yet, we walked up to the top and then went down to the river.

We just strolled along in the old town, taking pictures, and walked along the river. We might have missed some stuff but we're still gonna be here a week, so we have plenty of time for everything.

You actually took a photo of me and my family, that's spooky. So no doubt we definitely had an unintentional run in, I'm pretty sure there was a large group of people wearing backpacks and stuff near the old castle when we were there. I think THEY may have been the anons. Not entirely sure but could've been.

I really hope you aren't using some shit like an iphone or something to take those but they are nice quality photos.

Yep, that was us. I guess we'll see you at the medieval folk dance festival

Ahhh cuenca. I have been drunk some many times around those streets, when I say something about soranowoto my friends always think that its bullshit.

If you liked cuenca you should visit Toledo too, but well, its not anime related.

Now I remember I definitely saw a guy taking pictures and stuff when I was walking up the stairs, that was no doubt you I'm guessing?

Yup, we were above you.

>a large group of people wearing backpacks and stuff

If it was eight people and not more, it was probably us.

This is kind of like the transfer student cliche isn't it when you think about it?

steinuil?

Caramba!

If I had the money, I'd love to do a motorcycle tour of Europe. It'd take a lot to keep me from spending a month easy in just Spain, fucking gorgeous country.

>tfw sora no woto is the real future
>tfw mankind will almost destroy itself and kill the planet in your lifetime

Ah yes I've been to Toledo

Good

I will be there towards the end of August/start of September. Any anons planning on being there then?

Why is this type of anime so rare? I love the far into the future after an apocalyptic event-theme. SSY and Gargantia are the only good ones I can think about besides SnW.

Post-post-apocalyptic stuff just seems rare in general. There's all sorts of stories about "after the end" or whatever, but comparatively few about the rebuilding after.

Yeah, most of them also throw in a bunch of space sci-fi too.

"pillage", user. Easy mistake to make.

Dont't bully Noel

Such a nice town.

Is that the other user in the bottom corner?

>anons sneakily photographing other anons
This thread is cute.

SnW is one of my top favorites. So comfy with great world building.