Billionaires funding right extremism

My friend was trying to counter my argument of antifa being funded by the likes of soros by saying right wing extremists were also funded by millionaires... So how do i disprove him? Call him a retard? The burden of proof lies on him...

Also he seems to think right wing extremism is as active as left. Also he said you only hear of antifa because of "right wing controlled media"

>whats a lad to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/aramroston/hes-spent-almost-20-years-funding-the-racist-right-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A lot of rich people are smart, and can read future trends. I wouldn't be surprised if some chose to fund the right.

But my point is there are really no large scale right wing groups like antifa

well im mean if that were true leftists as incompetent as they are would have put a face to a name or atleast a money trail of some sort. we all know by now of open societys ties to blm and soros and deray knowing of eachother. if that doesnt work just show him the absolute onslaught of bad attention white nats get for literally existing. leftys dont get the same vitriol by a long shot.
besides its clear as day to anyone there is no money being funneled to the right as per the size of rallys and or organization. desu the antifas do seem to have there shit together abit more

>by saying right wing extremists were also funded by millionaires... So how do i disprove him?
Did he provide any proof in the first place?

It's true. The entire alt right movement is funded by a guy named william regnery ii. Regnery is a loser college dropout who almost ruined his family's business and is thus thus hated by them for it.

Richard Spencer et al is on his payroll. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Sup Forums posters here are shills on his payroll too

buzzfeed.com/aramroston/hes-spent-almost-20-years-funding-the-racist-right-it

Ask him to name a single newspaper that endorsed Trump. Alternatively ask him to name any MSM that endorsed Trump besides Breitbart or Infowars (which are barely MSM imo)

If he was smart he could name a few people like Peter Thiel, Sheldon Adelson, and the Koch brothers and he would be correct. But then you could simply point out how much money Republicans spent on the last election vs Democrat spending

No. In all [non political] topics he acts like he knows everything. He is very smart, but he thinks because he has an opinion that seems reasonable, that it is factual.

Op is going to bed but i hope some more anons contrib00t

Except the Koked up Bros and Shelly Adeljew didn't put up money for trump just like the rest of the republican old money. Tell your pozzed friend he has no proofs unlike the proof we have of shillary colluding with Ukranians.

Call him out on his shit then. And be ready to provide proof of billionaires supporting leftards

Fuck, I have a friend exactly like this. I know how obnoxious that gets.

Both Reps and Dems are funded by billionaires. He's not technically wrong, although the amount of spending is pretty one sided

Yeah I was talking about them in reference to their past contributions more than anything. I could have worded that better I suppose

Yup i will prepare

Were tkong specifically about "extremist" groups, not left/right politics in general

Yea its super fucking annoying...its getting on my nerves

Don't let it bug you or make it obvious you're annoyed by that bullshit, that's just going to reinforce his misplaced sense of superiority. Whenever you rebut him, be sure to have your facts straight and do so in a reasonable manner. Generally you're probably going to get a "let's agree to disagree" sort of thing when he realizes he's wrong, that's basically his way of acknowledging he's wrong without saying as such.

>Were tkong specifically about "extremist" groups, not left/right politics in general
The DNC is an extremist group. More destructive than any other terrorist group in the US

>Were tkong specifically about "extremist" groups, not left/right politics in general
Democrats are more destructive than any other 'extremist' group in the US. If you want to talk about specific groups with him just point out the difference in funding between groups like Unite the Right and BLM

>buzzfeed
You're kidding, right?

>The burden of proof lies on him...
Why did you make this thread?

Fuck his day up with WikiLeaks. There's tons of evidence of media collusion from the left. He can't produce anything close to the quantity and severity of what's in those emails.

breitbart
bannon
russian comment farms
etc

the only thing that can destroy the greatest nation on earth is itself, hence everyone pushing extreme left and right views

"Friend". I'd cut all ties as it's obviously a retard. No point in keeping people dragging you down around. No friends > leftist friends

Yea he's a retard
The ONLY multi million dollar backer that I know of is some Norwegian oil man that's connected to Spencer
I'm not even sure if he finds him or not. That said, Spencer has a lot of cash as well from his cotton plantation

This.

Yes, but the alt-right is a Jewish scheme.

you mean I've been a back water hate preaching racist my whole life for free?
I've never been funded.

ask him to name them then name a single right group equal to antifa.

then point out that all the funders of ANTIFA an its leaders are jewish and ask him to disprove it.