Bleach

>People think Renji was real
>can't see Aizen-Ichigo with Zabimaru vanishing and the same fucking arm cut off
You fucking degenerates are too stupid to read a shounen aimed at kids. Yes, Either Renji or Ichigo pretended to be Aizen midway, but we don't know and Renji could be perfectly fine.

Renji is obviously not dead, but he was almost certainly badly owned at the start of the chapter. He'll be fine but he's out of the battle.

I love Orihime so so much.

Daily reminder Aizen is still wearing 4 of his seals and he still hasn't used bankai or unleashed his true power yet. He's going to counter zanka no tachi with it

It has to be Renji. Aizen has never seen the new Zabimaru, so he wouldn't be able to make an illusion of it

>You can see SouOu Zabimaru falling off of Ichigo in this panel.
Neat.

No.

It is possible that Aizen will get away at the end, though, so that Ichigo will have someone he needs to face again in the future.

>Ichigo and Renji were the same person all along, just split personalities of each other
>so were Orihime and Rukia

How would you feel?

Aizen's bankai is going to be to fusion dance with Ichigo. Screenshot this.

That's why Aizen-Ichigo had Zabimaru, right?

>implying Aizen and Ichigo aren't best friends already

Even if it's an illusion, can someone please edit the JUST Ichigo in the next panel of the OP, where has a whole in him too?

Oh shit I was wondering what that little white thing was. Good detail.

It will be like Naruto and Sasuke, only slightly less gay.

i like big boobs

Since when were you under impression Aizen didn't know about Renji's true potential?

I got you senpai.

I like how Ichigo hasn't even realized Aizen is released yet.

>less gay.
Aizen disagrees.

I love my Beautiful and Elegant Water Empress!

>this chapter
Sasuga Aizen-sama. The only good character left in Bleach.

Aizen doesn't have to know about Renji's Bankai. Only Yhwach needed to and he saw it already in the future, and during the Quincy Arc through the S - Superstar. Aizen didn't make his own illusions that's why he wondered if Yhwach was thinking he was Ichigo. What Aizen did was make Delusions based on what Yhwach wants real.

So are the Quincies Jews or Nazis? Or does Kubo just keep confusing the two?

you
Know it

The nazis were jews all along.

This.

T minus seven days before Bleach gets closed permanently!

Same thing happened with Haschwalth when he was under the Almighty. And to a lesser extent with the Quincy, who had elaborate Vollständig. They all went mad.

Ew.
Choose a better image next time

Have you realized that we've come to the point where we can predict most of what will happen next in the story with memes?

>since when were you under the impression
>dude broken bankai lmao
>Renji jobbing

>post yfw

Don't rush user

They are teutonic and hospitaler knights.

I will never forget her.
Or any of the other girls.

>mfw Chad is still fighting the stones with Ganju because he thinks he's the real hero making a way for Ichigo
Damn son

>Aizen is stronger than Yhwach after the latter absorbed Soul King and all the Sternritters
This is ridiculous. If Aizen is so strong, how was he overpowered by Urahara's spell? And why didn't Urahara use the same spell on Yhwach?

Sasuga desu Aizen-taichou

Nel was really best girl

Because Aizen got even stronger trainjng in his inner world with KYOUKA SUIGETSU while locked up. DUH

Honestly what is even the point of using getsuga tensho when Juha tanked a GT+gran ray cero to the face and felt nothing?

Ichigo always ruin everything in the end.

>If Aizen is so strong, how was he overpowered by Urahara's spell?
The Hogyoku wanted it OR Aizen wanted it secretly which is implied
>And why didn't Urahara use the same spell on Yhwach?
Yhwach isn't ambivalent as Aizen. The thing above doesn't faze him. He'd just outright destroy it.

Urameshi made the thing that made Aiken immortal didn't he?

See no reason why he couldn't develop a seal btw they had to throw the world at him to seal him

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ME ICHIGO NO BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY AIZEN!!!
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bro the sword was In his chest and he's in bankai now.

Literally neither.
The nazi-esque uniform and german words were just for style.
Yhwach is literally YHWH, so he's kinda a jew (in fact he seems to precede them and is responsible, probably indirectly for their existence).
Current Sternritter are people form all over the world that Yhwach saw as usefull for his plans, the old Quincy-clan is really europeanesque, I guess they were created the same way with random people from Europe.

I love this outfit so much

Why are all characters Japanese ? So if you die you become Japanese. There aren't french/russian/aussie/algerian/chinese.... Shinigamis. It reminds me of Supernatural : Everything takes place in USA like if it was the centre of the world. But Bleach is a fucking manga it's easy to make foreign characters and make them travel around the world.

what an amzing chapter

So, are you going to be the new Anniebot?

I still ship her with Ishida. Hope he doesn't mind her being a zombie now

>Rest in Pieces
sasuga Kubo

And anons forgot that Japanese don't look like Caucasian at all but are ugly as fuck.

The Quincies seem to be multinational.
With Jugram Haschwalth (german), Liltotto Lamperd (one user said swedish or something) and NaNaNa Najakoop (last name looks indian).

that was Niggastreams meme insert.

Not all Asians look like that. Just like how most Caucasians are ugly as sin.

What was it that Ywach was doing again? Rereating the world?
I dunno, maybe Aizen'll usurp his plan

weeb detected

So as I suspected, those two weren't actually Ichigo and Renji but Aizen's KS, there is one panel shown in OP's image that has Ichigo's arm cut off but previous it's was Renji's arm that was cut off. Then we cut to Aizen with his arm already detached as shown in and finally the real Ichigo (with both arms) makes his appearance has he releases GT.

Late to the party

It was a pic a japanese posted on a japanese thread to point out the fact that mangakas draw japanese as white people. So it's a japanese who drew that shit. Here's another.

My GF is Japanese and she has a Caucasian nose. Yeah I have a 3DPD waifu. Times change.

It's still cherrypicking, m8. I can do it too.

Lol I had just woken up and read the chapter.

>tfw we're never seeing Soifon again

Pleased to see Aizen, of all people, saving the day

Naruto is not Japanese, he is from fictional world, so he can be European-looking.

Guys I'm a retard but, is Bleach really finishing in the next 2-3 chapters?

when was this stated?

First off a little bonus

>Retards still don't realize Ichigo has surpassed his Dangai self

Why are you all so stupid? There was literally an arc so that current Ichigo would accept all the powers within him, the same thing he did back then except it's perfect now.

>Kubo is dying
>he has entrusted you with giving Bleach a proper ending
Go.

I'm disappointed we never saw her rescued

I'm disappointed no one has made a doujin of her getting raped by an endless sea of hollows

Most likely not, but ultimately she's kind of shown us everything she can do. I'm just concerned how we're going to squeeze all of these unconfirmed bankais and powers into the remaining chapters (however few or many of those there are)

I mean I don't just want Shinji, a revived Ukitake, Isshin, Yumichika, Hisagi, all of squad zero, etc to just show up at once all shout bankai, spend 3 issues explaining them all, then get kicked into space but I mean at this point thats about the only way we'll get to find out what the fuck they actually are.

I'd fuck both of them, preferably at the same time. You're a faggot for thinking about anything otherwise.

>Is Renji even actually there?

Meh, I'm starting to think he's not, but honestly who cares anymore.

>Did Aizen even have the Kyouka Suigetsu sword this chapter or was that just another illusion?

He probably activated it as soon he got free from the chair.

All this bullshit collapses in on itself where most of the honkies die and Ichigo loses like 90% of his power and it just sets up for a spin off starring Squad 11 where they go around fighting shit and sometimes making Ichigo and other characters join them.

>thinking that someone getting literally cut in half signals the approach of the end
You're new to bleach aren't you, we have at least 50 chapters of "Haha your new special attack actually didn't hurt me" and at least one new super mode until this is actually done

That's why you disagree. It's a fact user Japanese have an inferiority complex to draw themselves as white. Think you can find a Japanese who looks like Rangiku, Yoruichi (good luck), Kukaku or Orihime ?

Please post a pic of Japanese models you find beautiful. I want to laugh.