Time for a good ole nigger hate thread

Seems like a great time for one!

Got sauce on this?

>trying to start a nigger hate thread on /reddit/

Been waiting for one these

>time for a slide thread.
No thanks, Chaim

I would usually agree, but this board has become so cucked and filled with newfags as of late that I really think we need to drop some redpills for the newfags.

>we don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem
>if it's the fact that every mass shooter is white
Convenient

you do know people in 1916 worked for slave wages and were very fucking poor? most people lived in slums and lived miserable lives.

you are very simple minded and impressed by simple pictures

>Every mass shooter is white

Nigger do you even understand statistics? A "mass shooting" is any shooting with 3+ victims. Niggers are the best at shooting up their streets -- you just don't see it on the news.

Redpill them about your people instead of stating the obvious, Levi

You sound ass-blasted, communist subhuman.

Let's keep em coming, boys.
We got people like who need to see the truth.

>you do know people in 1916 worked for slave wages and were very fucking poor?
You are saying that there was a demographic change, but people are still "very fucking poor"...Why does detroit look like shit now? I have this conversation with commies all the time. It does not take wealth to have pride in your shit. It takes NO dollars to pick trash up off your lawn. It takes no dollars to make sure your screen door isn't flapping in the wind.

The current residence have an average IQ less than Coco the ape.

Israel is pretty based mudscum out please

shit fix'd the name sorry lads

bump

Capital of Angola before and after the Portuguese left

Isn't this Sup Forums-tier?

These are top-shelf pictures, user.

Ahahahahaha I wish we could compare what we do to the Palestinians to what the Nazis did to us

What's bad about this one? There's construction going on, ofcourse it will looks messy and unfinished.

You mad, Schlomo?

Thanks, also checked the worst part is for johannesburg i just went onto google earth for like five minutes it was actually quite close to the city center, i'm also going to try to find pictures of more obscure Colonial towns and cities because people are less likely to already have an opinion on it, have a bonus picture of LA before it was ruined

True. The Germans were removing an invading group of foreign invaders. In your case you're removing the indigenous people.

BASED BLACK MAN

What a weak nigger hate thread.

Nazis haven't done shit to you for 72 years.

During the entirety of that time, there have (rightfully) been Holocaust memorials set up around the world to remind people that ethnostates are a fucking horrible idea and should never be attempted in any way, shape or form.

During those 72 years, you'd have hoped that people would have learned. But instead, the state of Israel to this very day uses what happened 72 years ago to legitimize the continued oppression of a peoples who did literally fuck all to you until you started using their land as lebensraum.

>be American
>go to college, get shot
>go to church, get shot
>go to store, get shot
>go to cinema, get shot
>go to concert, get shot
>step outside, get shot
>talk to police officer, get shot
>carry a toy gun, get shot
>be poor, get shot

The mind boggles why anyone would want to live this way.

Capital of both Portuguese Mozambique
1498 - 1975
People's Republic of Mozambique 1975 - 1990
and the Republic of Mozambique 1990 - Present

Don’t be a dick, bin that stick!

Either you forgot to add "clap" at the end of each line or you're being disingenuous.

If you clap at literally everything then literally everything is A-OK. USA NUMBER ONE! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Stop shifting your responsibility on others.

bump

this

Where is the updated crime statistics?