>6th economy by GDP if it was independent
>Hispanic and full of hardworking Mexicans
>Democrat and successful
> Nice weather and beaches
> great quality of life
> Disneyland, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood
> It has the finest city in the US, San Diego
> Multicultural heaven
> Whites are minority, no white terrorism with mass shootings at concerts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79Sd4GtOXuI
youtube.com/watch?v=GinYVNvdigA
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/15/nafta-donald-trump-mexico-economy
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us/california-latino-voters.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance-speaking_Europe
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/11/24/what-weve-learned-from-nafta/under-nafta-mexico-suffered-and-the-united-states-felt-its-pain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#MtDna_and_y_DNA_studies
youtube.com/watch?v=fulC4MuO9bw
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
businessinsider.com/carlos-slims-80-million-nyc-mansion-2015-5
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Slim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_diaspora
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/07/01/hispanics-make-up-more-than-16-of-the-u-s-population-but-own-less-than-2-3-of-its-wealth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creole_peoples
forbes.com/billionaires/#6927237a251c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_theories_of_Christopher_Columbus#Portuguese_hypothesis
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/07/health/california-hiv-bill-signed/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mIbZf6V-fhU
youtube.com/watch?v=syJvZlN45Uw&t=579s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SD is one of the comfiest cities, not sure about finest.

everyone is just jelous desu its not even that liberal here once you get out of the universities and bay area

What a dumb Spic, doesn't even know what the Bureau of Reclamation is or why California will NEVER be independent.

soon, bitch. they will go back here

Your state has been financially broke forever and Hollywood mega cancer. You are responsible for the country being taken over by spics and Jew media. You should secede and be Mexicalian slum you want to be so badly.

>Hollywood mega cancer

is fun as fuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=79Sd4GtOXuI

say mad, your country only sow corn hahahahaahha

>Someone talking positively about California
>Foreign flag
>Especially Mexican flag

Every time.

California is becoming a laughing stock because your people, Juan. Infesting the state and voting Democrat, who are in turn giving us shit like that new HIV law.

>>Foreign flag

cali is not foreign to us.

Not all mexicans sells oranges, white terrorist.

youtube.com/watch?v=GinYVNvdigA

lol no matter how much you breed we will always be the ruling class ese

dont think the govt dont know what you plan

>we

your ruling class are the muzzies, LMAO.

you were in 1776

Disney World is better.
And, how high would your GDP be if you were independent and the other 49 states stopped buying your remade movies, inconveniently-large phones and avocados?

>mexico.

Kys.

Californians are retarded on average

we both lost.

And pretty much a hellhole

If it's not violent crimes, it's pussification with shit like this

Because of blacks and Latinos.

You look at California's test scores, blacks are at the bottom, and Latinos barely above them. Whites and Orientals do much, much better.

implying latinos are dumb

>Italy
> Andorra
> Spain
> Uruguay

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

>Mexican

How does it feel to know that your ethnicity is single-handedly the worst thing happening to America at the moment besides the black population?

>6th highest economy
Not because of you, asshole

>Mexican
>Hard-working

That's the problem, Juan. You're working class. The kind of scum that belongs in 3rd world countries.

This is evident enough from the net tax you drain from the economy year on year

>Democrat
Implying that's a good thing

>Successful
Again, not because of you

>Nice weather and beaches
Yep

>Great quality of life
Again, not because of you

>Disneyland, etc.
Not you

>Finest city
Not you and not for long

>Heaven
Hahahaha

>Whites are minority
Hence why it won't have much of nearly anything you listed in half a century

>easier to get hiv than guns
based california pozzin the nation with its now legal aids blood

>Italy
>Spain
>Latinos
pls KYS

>How does it feel to know that your ethnicity is single-handedly the worst thing happening to America at the moment besides the black population?

we are not a race, LOL

> not because of you

nytimes.com/2016/10/12/us/california-latino-voters.html

a spaniards
a cuban
a italian

are the same.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance-speaking_Europe

>we are not a race

When did I say you were?

Oh, and about your article:

>“It’s like everyone knows that Día de los Muertos is going to be just as big and important of a celebration as the Fourth of July.”

Jesus fucking Christ you people are actual cancer.

I'm in no way American and this pisses me right fucking off. Fuck off.

There was never a 'press 2' for Italian.

And don't lump Spaniards in with Mexicans. Only 10% of Mexicans are European - the rest are mixed or native that merely share their tongue.

>Only 10% of Mexicans are European

you are stupid emu.

European Mexicans are Mexican citizens of complete or predominant European descent.[8] While the Mexican government periodically conducts racial censuses for "Indigenous Mexicans" and "Afro-Mexicans" it hasn't conducted a census for European Mexicans for nearly a century.[9] Estimates of this ethnic group as a segment of the country's population range from 9% and 20% according to The World Factbook[1] and Encyclopædia Britannica[2] to as high as 47%[10] according to the ENADIS 2010 (National Survey About Discrimination),[4] conducted by the CONAPRED (National Council to Prevent Discrimination) as a mean to address the problems of racism that Mexicans of mainly Indigenous or African ancestry suffer at hands of a society that favors light skinned, European looking Mexicans.[11] Said survey is the only time the Mexican government has conducted a recent nationwide census that referenced the Eurodescendant population of Mexico.

Independent field studies have been made in attempt to quantify the number of European Mexicans living in modern Mexico, using blond hair as reference to classify a Mexican as white, the Metropolitan Autonomous University of Mexico calculated the percentage of said ethnic group at 23%.[12] Another study made by the University College London in collaboration with Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology and History found that the frequencies of blond hair and light eyes in Mexicans are of 18.5% and 28.5% respectively.[13]

only because we celebrate dia de los muertos we are cancer? are you stupid? you fuck off.

MEXICO IS A GREAT NATION AND IT HAS CONTRIBUTED TO AMERICA.

nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2013/11/24/what-weve-learned-from-nafta/under-nafta-mexico-suffered-and-the-united-states-felt-its-pain

Actually dia de los muertos is pretty popular, you learn about it in school. It's just a spiritual version of Halloween.

Spaniards and Italians having pure European genetics stock, Mexicans instead are tainted with shitty Indios genes.
Also Italian Americans are just 5% of the US population and over 65% of them are white collar, and have contribuited for almost half of the US inventions lol. Can you say the same about Mexicans?

>Mexicans instead are tainted with shitty Indios genes.

Spaniards are the real whites, italians are tainted with jew, african and arab blood.

A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics Y chromosomes found the deep paternal ancestry of the Mexican mestizo population to be predominately European (64.9%), followed by Amerindian (30.8%) and Asian(1.2%).[100] The European Y chromosome was more prevalent in the north and west (66.7-95%)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#MtDna_and_y_DNA_studies

'White' in Latin America is far too lenient to be taken seriously.

One drop rule is the only way, where European genetic heritage is ~98%+

>only because we celebrate

Because you've effaced the original group. You've eroded it until it's no longer 'American'. You're cancer.

>Article

The 'pain' the article referenced was literally just Mexico's problems spewing over into the USA as the result of worsened living and economic conditions.

I'm not even totally averse to Mexicans in Mexico or their way of life - just keep to yourselves for God's sake. There's no need to go about essentially expanding your borders in a nonviolent conquest.

Pic related is what America could and should be without your shitty influence.

youtube.com/watch?v=fulC4MuO9bw

It was an example of a larger trend and evidence of the effacing of the American town.

Also,
>meme flag

Something tells me you're not who you imply.

> tainted with jew, african and arab blood.
That's wrong but even if that was true, how we managed to be one of the richest ethnic groups in the US? Unlike Mexicans and niggers that after 100 years of immigration they still sucks lol

California recently lowered the penalty for knowingly infecting other people with HIV.

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

What is the actual best state?

>richest ethnic groups in the US

LOL! Jersey shore and making pizza made you money? hahaahahahahahahahahah

businessinsider.com/carlos-slims-80-million-nyc-mansion-2015-5

Is there any italian richer than carlos slim?

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Slim

Latin America is the whitest region in the world, period.

Dia de los muertos is an AMERICAN tradition idiot.

Scholars trace the origins of the modern Mexican holiday to indigenous observances dating back hundreds of years and to an Aztec festival dedicated to the goddess Mictecacihuatl. The holiday has spread throughout the world, being absorbed within other deep traditions for honoring the dead. It has become a national symbol and as such is taught (for educational purposes) in the nation's schools. Many families celebrate a traditional "All Saints' Day" associated with the Catholic Church.

you knew that native americans are the real americans, arent you sweetheart?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead

>mexishit calling anyone poor
Go back to picking avocado Carlos.

I come here for the lulz when I'm bored.

>implying Italians aren't named Carlos

whataver starving shitalian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_diaspora

Carlos Slim > any shitalian.

Mexico itself is more rich and wealthy

go back to kill another mafia in sicilia, schimmio italiano

What's your metric?

I'm not a yank, clearly, so I can only provide based on a foreign perspective:

>Political power
Probably Cali or Texas, based purely off of population size

>Wealth (In terms of total GDP)
I think California

>Wealth (In terms of GDP per capita)
Massachusetts (DC's significantly higher but it isn't a state)

>Cultural output
Probably New York or California

>Quality of life
I'd guess Massachusetts or maybe New York

>Whitest region

Kek. And not Europe?

>Day of the Dead is an American tradition

I see.

When I say 'American' I mean specifically of the white settlers, immigrants, and the country they created. I know that might seem counter to what is generally meant but I'll explain my reasoning.

I use the term 'American' because it is a distinctly European name, and is derived from an Italian surname. In the same way that 'Istanbul' doesn't really refer to Greeks as much as it does the Turks, even though 'Istanbul' was once 'Constantinople', 'American' is a title that refers to the European people who defined the USA.

Latinos are mutts. Mediterreans fucked with Indios savages and the results is you. We don't have anything in common, even the type of Spanish you speak is retarded.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/07/01/hispanics-make-up-more-than-16-of-the-u-s-population-but-own-less-than-2-3-of-its-wealth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
>Italian American : $70,726[2]
>White $59,698[1]
>Mexicans: $38,000
LOL

LOL

I'd feel sorry for you. The new Bladerunner movie is good.

Are you triggered, spic?

Just wait for a Spaniard to shit on your people and your thesis and you will have to find the pic of the Arab invasion of Iberia kek

not true. not all iberians breed with indians. I am an example, my family scaped from basque country for their spanish civil war.

white latin america exists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creole_peoples

Lol I'm white, and was laughing at what you wrote.

All that mafia and pizzeria income sure is nice.

I find it funny that Mediterranean people think there as white as Scandinavians, Meds have brown and black eyes along with black hair just like ninety percent of the world. Only nordic people are distinct enough to be considered whiten my book.

do you see any viking from italy in this list?

forbes.com/billionaires/#6927237a251c

I only see whites, Hispanics, and jews.

italian mobs are not dead. how can italian american can be more rich than whites?

Holy fuck, that bait is yuuuuuge

in*

Isn't creole another word for hapfbreed?

Anyway what you're saying makes no sense. It's like I move to east Asia for whatever reason and say that asians are white because of expats.

LOL, TWO SAGES!!!

>spreading AIDS not a felony

No. creole means a Spaniard born and raised in Latin America.

>I find it funny that Mediterranean people think there as white as Scandinavians

Expect we're not? I didn't say Germanic or Nordic, I said Mediterranean

LMAO this thread is clowning, too funny.

>completely dependent on other states for water
>knowingly spreading HIV is legal

what?

Based cali

Oh ok. Then all this makes no sense. It's like a white in South Africa who says that his country is the best because he lives there

>dependent on water meme

California is the shittiest state in the Union to live in but stop perpetuating this misinformation. It makes you look like an idiot. California has issues with water but it does not have to import water. It sources it from reservoirs from within its own borders.

i think you're confusing day of the dead with samhain.

>6th economy by GDP if it was independent

That only serve ((Elite)) who live in gated community

>Hispanic and full of hardworking Mexicans

blacks and Hispanics will provide for unlimited plantation workers

It's called Slavery

>Democrat and successful

More Spending but Less productivity

>great quality of life

Then why hispanic in california Think everything is Unfair?

>Disneyland, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood

Look Like Shit compare to late 90s

>It has the finest city in the US, San Diego

That's Republican city, m8

> Multicultural heaven

extremely segregated and hate each others
Crime is skyrocketing

>Whites are minority, no white terrorism with mass shootings at concerts.

White women torture by some jealousy Latina

And other white women dead body lying on the beach

There is reason why American Police drama shows Victims body not a Vitim

Sure, call 911, officer wang and hernandez gonna rescue from psycho within minutes

Yeah in my experience you guys look like mestizos, I honestly don't see the difference. You know why? Mediterranean climate is hot so Mediterranean people will have similar features.

Oh, sorry

America was created by Hispanics, not by your people dumbfuck. NOT BY ANGLO KEKS.

Spanish explorers were the first Europeans with Christopher Columbus' second expedition, to reach Puerto Rico on November 19, 1493; others reached Florida in 1513.[27] Spanish expeditions quickly reached the Appalachian Mountains, the Mississippi River, the Grand Canyon[28] and the Great Plains. In 1540, Hernando de Soto undertook an extensive exploration of the Southeast.[29]

In 1540, Francisco Vásquez de Coronado explored from Arizona to central Kansas.[29] Small Spanish settlements eventually grew to become important cities, such as San Antonio, Texas; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Tucson, Arizona; Los Angeles, California; and San Francisco, California.[30]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_United_States

Yeah sure dude, we have a tropical weather down here. Anyway I'm not falling for the bait

>California is the best state in US
>mfw captcha is "AREA" "MEXICO"

>Yeah in my experience you guys look like mestizos
Your experience is stupid. You probably only met some mulatto shitskin roleplaying as Italian, kek. The only difference between Mediterreans and Nordcucks is the hair/eye color (Mediterreans are predominatly brown, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT LIGHT EYES ARE RARE, I SEE THEM EVERYDAY (AND I'M FROM THE SOUTH))

Figure of speech

Colombo statue in NYC was defaced by niggers because is a symbol of hated or the things he did to natives.

He became a symbol of white america, if he was regarded as a minority leftists would love him

>predominatly brown
>Light eyes
Sounds mestizo to me

>that cop handling it in a controlled and safe manner as if it was a real firearm

Ban assault nerf guns

Metizo are brown skinned piece of shit. Stop baiting you stupid fag

Dude not fall for the bait. I got green eyes and light brown hair. I got some kins who are blond and with very fair skin and others with darker features and thick curly hair.
The point is they all look Italian to me. I would never mistake a blond Italian for a German or a black haired Italian for a Turk, for example

LOL

he wasnt italian btw, he was Iberian from lusitania

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_theories_of_Christopher_Columbus#Portuguese_hypothesis

glory to the Iberian world!

He was from genoa

>hypothesis

He was from genoa

>hypothesis

Yeah, California is the best state to get infected with AIDS, because these niggers are going to decriminalize this shit, so basically, if you got infected by someone who didn't tell you about being positive, they're gonna get themselves 6 months behind the bars instead of EIGHT YEARS.
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/07/health/california-hiv-bill-signed/index.html
Archive this shit yourselves, niggers.

true. Italians and Latin Americans are alike.

youtube.com/watch?v=mIbZf6V-fhU

There are "no go zones" in California. Neighborhoods so dangerous police are afraid to stay there. Violent crime, gang activity, and petty crime. Shootings are so common they rarely make the news.

Now there is a virulent hep A outbreak spreading in San Diego because the country dumps it's homeless on the state, which subsidizes them. The homeless population is already at a critical level. People who visit San Diego are shocked to see theme everywhere.

Disneyland is surrounded by gang country. It is tightly controlled within proximity. Outside of that proximity is a warzone.

Mexicans for the most part are great. Many of them are racist, and do not like other Americans especially black people.

Some areas are functioning with diversity. Good people are good people. Some areas are dilapidated, crime ridden, and outright dangerous.

o fug :--D

>full of hardworking Mexicans
t. self unaware mexican
I've lived in SD all my life, grew up in Esco. I have never met 1 hard working mexican.

>a couple nice buildings standing out against a sea of useless shit housing/slums
>the limpest of cocks skyline I've ever seen, including ever US state capital
>Shit, including ever US occupied capital i.e. those of Guam and current PR

Jesus Mexico, it's like you saw something nice, took a snapshot with your second-second-hand 2010 iphone and then let a 12 year old try his hand at constructing the fucking things.

Is it made out legos? Is that why earthquakes rock your shit to the fucking ground?

I hope you pay for the wall but you sure as shit aren't fit to build it ironically enough.

I'm not I'm being honest, people go on and on about muh whiteness when in reality Scandinavians are probably the only distinct group in Europe. Most Mediterranean's can be dropped into the Middle East and nobody would tell the difference. Look at Erogen in Turkey, like holy shit I just don't see it.

drama queen, only killed 100 people in Mexico city of 30 M.

we wont pay for a stupid thing. you pay it.

youtube.com/watch?v=syJvZlN45Uw&t=579s

is rosarito and ensenada cool, cuck?

quints of wisdom

>t and nobody would tell the difference. Look at Erogen in Turkey, like holy shit I just don't see it.

What? From which country are you from user? It's not a English speaking country for sure

>north italians are vikings, I swear!

Just don't see the difference.

Here's the difference:

IQ: 121

IQ: 91

Everything is clear now?

lol