California is insane, please stop us

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

Fellow Sup Forums users. I am californian. I know many of you absolutely abhor the idea of the creeping state, and continually spreading the power of the federal government but the people of California need your help.

Calling all burgers. Write to your state congressmen and ask them to make it a federal felony to knowingly transmit H.I.V to others. Especially when it comes to blood banks and blood transfusions.

To nazis and white nationalists: there are still good god loving christian conservatives in my state. They are still here. Please help them.

Just think, a pregnant woman needs a blood transfusion, and she gets H.I.V infected blood and her child gets H.I.V along with her. Please stop this. I'm asking you as an american.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9S5vpQ6nF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This state is gone already friend.

>a pregnant woman needs a blood transfusion, and she gets H.I.V infected blood and her child gets H.I.V along with her
Why should I care if niglet and spic babies are born with HIV? That's the way nature intended it to be.

>tfw when living in SoCal, a.k.a. Spic Central

We are still 72.7% white, please, just do something. Fucking take us over, I don't care. Right wing death squads now. Take over California. Stop us from this.

>knowingly exposing others to HIV
>knowingly exposing others to a fucking biological agent
>under any sane law this would be considered an act of terrorism
>misdemeanor in california

Please help us. Write to your congressmen.

30 yrs too late

I don't imagine she's going to help me.

>We are still 72.7% white
Not in the metropolitan areas where this shit happens. The only part of California worth saving will split off into Jefferson soon enough.

just move out of state why the fuck you still there?

This
Prop 187 was your last chance to change course

All the jobs are taken by anchor babies, I'm trying to get a job so I can move away with my girlfriend as soon as possible.

Believe me I'm trying and preparing. I'm poor, essentially and need to work my way out.

Dont worry. We have all the tools for a revolution

Please, someone take us over now.

didn't that pass though? what happened?

Speaking of degenerates nu males, just found this one youtube.com/watch?v=F9S5vpQ6nF4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
someone please save us

It was vetoed and declared unconstitutional for not being progressive enough- the people's will be damned.

Would you shut up already?

Stop asking people for help, show some initiative and take care of this shit yourself.

NAZIS WATCH OUT!

Lol this. Or just dip out but stop bitching about it

they test all the blood before they bank it you fucking nitwit. nobody is going to get HIV from tainted blood because of this.

What do I do? How do I reason with the progressives in the population centers? How do I rally the few white people left?

You say that like it's possible. It's obviously not. That's the only reason I'm trying to raise awareness.

wow that's gay.

Murder would still be a misdemeanor. No one will ever want to fuck anyone from california, and the poeple leaving california might accidentally spread the disease to other states.

If it’s impossible than what can we do? What do you think this place is? A den of superhero’s?

We are the social rejects, the turbo autistic incels, the forgotten bastards of young. We only sit and watch as the world burns..we don’t aide in its destruction or prevent it. We merely exist without any purpose, no rhyme no reason.

Welcome to Sup Forums

It really is. It would have saved California.

>Cant get a decent job unless you speak Spanish

KEKED

>yes I clicked

WOW...yes, HIV itself is a public health issue. But where does KNOWINGLY exposing someone else to HIV fit in the "public health" part? HIV may not be a death sentence, but it's a life of medication (which could be very expensive), stigma, less options romantically and a poorer quality of life in general.
Whoever wrote this article clearly has sex with men.

>Buy glass screen protector
>This product is known to contain chemicals found by California to cause cancer, GLASS
>get arrested for not vaccinating your children.

>Legal to spread HIV

Can we just nuke California and blame it on North Korean?

STOP COMING TO THE NORTHWEST YOU FILTHY BILL MAHER LIVING FAGGOT ASS NIGGERS

STOOOOOOOP GO BACK YOU COMMIES GO FUCK UP YOUR OWN STATE WITH MORE BEANERS AND NIGGERS AND ASIANS AND QUEERS IF THATS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT

I CANT TAKE IT. I CANT SEE ANY MORE WOOD FIRE PIZZA RESTARAUNTS AND COSTCOS AND SHITTY WINERIES AND GAY BARS BUILT FOR YOUR WRINKLY BOOMER ASSES

DDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE FUCKING DIRTY FORNIES DDDDIIIIEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>No one gets HIV from tainted blood

They already get HIV from tainted blood, this is only increase the likely hood.

>Be Californian
>Get in car wreck
>Get AIDS

At least we are not a bunch of homophobs!

You don't understand, dude. It spreads to straight people eventually, and people will spread it vengefully to eachother because it's just a misdemeanor if they get caught. Very few people have the money to save themselves if they contract the disease.

At this point, why fuck anyone in california, within a few years this is just the mentality people will hold.

It spreads around.

Yes, yes, please. End our suffering.

If rumors of the gov leak of an "incident" in the nov/december timeframe are true and california oregon and washington secede look forward to china nuking you and us declaring war on you. The next civil war is coming and purging you degenerates with bullets instead of words will be what many deep down hope for. Commies the lot of those californians.

Does anyone have the link to the archived threads on this subject from earlier?

Bro- actually I should say esse or holmes, you're forgetting this article:
www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

We're long gone. I at least get the depressive "joy" of correcting people when they call spics minorities - I'm the minority now.

Sorry user but no can help you, we can't even help ourselves.

You actually has white paradise called "California"
You actually has "wealth" "Law & Order"

Than you spent formative years getting blitzed on drugs and dancing in the mud at Woodstock
and blew it up for imaginary paradise Called ((multiculturalism))

Now your local government run by insane kikes and mentally ill faggots
Now Every single White peole get depress and mental illness
Now infrastructure and suburbs is Fucked up, Everything look like some third world shit

You deserve what you get

Most of Us (Third world country) Don't have chance like you