it is true

The shows on the left are better than the shows on the right

This is totally true, and op isnt false-flagging

Best oc I've seen this month. Yes, it's true

>Zerofags are tumblr
>stay nightfags are reddit
Yep, it all checks out.

MAL and Reddit loves F/Z more though

FSN and Tatami Galaxy are both first-person narrated novels that explore their protagonists' shifting mindset across different universes. No reason for it to be excluded from the list.

8/10 OC

Op you should have added the cooking tag and Shokugeki no Soma on the side of F/SN.

I prefer the Zero anime to the FSN anime but like every show on the right better than the ones on the left.

Lol i like zero more fsn and all the anime on the right and dislike almost every anime on the left . Shit pic

It's not bait it's sarcasm retard.

FSN VN >>> Zero anime > FSN anime

Fact desu

Fsn anime charachters are shitter than f0 . The vns are a diffrent thing tho

>I prefer the Zero anime to the FSN anime
Everyone does

FSN VN >>> Zero LN

>tfw you will never have kerry tell you that your ideals are shit whilst he goes out to murder everyone
why live?

>complex writing
>psychological
>deconstruction
you won my (you)

>144495114
>forgot about cooking
you are not even worth a (you).

why is kiritsugu such a midget?

he's not wrong

He's a bloody Jap.
Fuck did you expect

>I am not wrong
stop falseflagging

This

>Deconstruction

Shirou is a deconstruction of the Shounen MC archetype

>psychological

Heavens Feel

>complex writing

yes

someone post pasta from yesterday

>>>complex writing

>>yes

Not going to talk about Fate but that's inherently funnier than it should

>Shirou is a deconstruction of the Shounen MC archetype
typical I want to save everyone and have an everyday life, no deconstruction.

>Heavens Feel
no

>yes
no

Fate/stay night is a beautiful exercise in the emotional craft of storytelling. It isn't a story about mythological heroes going at war. It's a story about the importance of what heroes represent, and fighting for those ideals. Tightly plotted, thematically consistent, emotionally affecting, and incredibly layered. There's so much more to Fate/stay night than there may seem to be at first glance

UBW's story glides across the surface of an enormous ocean of philosophy. The anime simultaneously questions the metamorphosis of human ideals, man's quest for heroism, etc.

There are thousands of themes seamlessly woven together. Idealism vs Utilitarianism, the importance of hope in the face of adversity, wishes as an inherently selfish act, cultural expectations of good and evil, the contradictory nature of child heroes, redemption, and a whole bunch mythic revisionism and allegory to top it all off.

Nasu crafted not a game, not a "story", but a universe. It's every bit as detailed, every bit as supple and responsive as ours. It's a moving Sistine Chapel ceiling.

I strongly suggest people start doing some reading on the psychological/philosophical underpinnings of Fate/stay night. To feel the full weight of a tour de force like Fate/stay night, you need a classical education. The best aestheticians have a sense of its true substance. It's not unlike Joyce's "Ulysses" in this way, another magnum opus in its own right.

~cont
Of the various themes present in Fate/stay night, Nasu's theme of ethics and value theory incorporated with various interactions between the characters appeal to logos, ethos and pathos, and this amalgamation of techniques once again prove his acuity and status as the smartest and wisest writer of our time. His profound messages regarding man's quest for heroism and the juxtaposition of epistemology and ontology with introspection as a seemingly guilt-ridden sociopathic protagonist delivers an amazing tale of the absurd and fichtean dialectic. The fact that he delves into the more psychological aspects of human nature, morality, structuralism, existentialism, meta cognition and phenomenology show that he truly understands philosophy, proving that this epic is the most intelligent tale of our decade. Nasu demonstrates his ken of the human condition as a hole through Fate/stay night, his magnum opus.

is this the new evangelion shitposting?

saa na
but he's making sense

>jojo
I would say naruto but that bait is good.
eat shit op

>typical I want to save everyone and have an everyday life
couldn't be further from the truth. his only reason for living is to help people, "everyday life" is something he feels he doesn't deserve. yes, he is a deconstruction; read the vn

ok

>HF fans
>Can cook
Too fucking good.

This cracks me up every time.

>Sup Forums
>shitty

This user is correct.

Hello UBW fan

>Sup Forums
>not shitty

Is this a new copypasta?

Only thing is Sakura is shit even if she is well written.

>Gilfags like UBW
But user I've never been so buttblasted

Gil gets to do the most shit in UBW. Compare it to HF.

Why must this franchise be analyzed to death resurrected and analyzed and compared against its multiple entries seemingly for all eternity?

I'd rather have him get BTFO'd by Sakura then lose to Shirou. I like Gil's death most in the fate/stay route, too bad it's my least favorite one overall

They're both shit.

SnK is better than NGE though. Not even trolling.

How does it feel to have objectively shit taste?

Leave the advanced discussion of subtext and symbolism to those of us Fate scholars who have done the requisite study to understand the Eastern literature masterpiece that is Fate/stay night.

My apologies for not giving the greatest work of literature to ever come out of the east the respect it deserves.

>sheryl nome on the list
wut?

Is Kira truly the Jesus of Japan?

unlimited blade works is fucking garbage

is that reddit taste

I like those anime, besides JoJo and steins;gate

t. secondary

Steins gate is reddit's favorite anime. They also love Jojo, monogatari, and TTGL (like any normalfag)

Not really surprising Macross is huge in japan and this is a pop idol character which the japs love

I can't tell if posts like this are ironic anymore, or if people have actually fallen for the idea that X anime is Y taste

Normalfags don't know Monogatari/Jojo that much.

They actually believe it

2 layers. it's not like community stereotypes - or reception in general - are irrelevant, it's interesting to know and can be useful in meta categorization.

& there's nothing untrue about X anime is Y taste, you're just being a nitpicky Sup Forums isn't one person newfag if you disagree

I thought it was shinsekai yori

I'll just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=2MmYx1ayYTM

Also add Re:Zero to the left.

>Saw this obvious bait thread hours ago
>It'll die immediately
>Come back 4 hours later
>Still here
>Fatefags LIKE ALWAYS being baited

I'm fucking done with this board.

>/r/anime's favourite shows:

1)Spice and Wolf
2)Fate series
3)Steins Gate
4)Full Metal Alchemist/HXH(Both known as the untouchable series for taste)
5)All the top ranking shows in MAL
6)Monogatari

t.shameless redditor who goes there everyday and participate on /r/anime the Best girl contest.

Fate thread is shitposting central regardless. Only difference in a bait thread is degree of seasoning.

Somehow this is incredibly hilarious.
The echo in the end just kills me.

>TTGL
>Bakemonogatari
>good

What's Sup Forums's favorite shows?
Eva?
Madoka?
Tatami Galaxy?
SZS?

We already had a poll for it, it's the first three you listed.

Fate is absolute guaranteed replies because it's a shitposting series. Sometimes enterprising OPs leave Fate related pics for otherwise unrelated things to keep their threads alive. It's a valid tactic.

For a board that claims to despise everything to do with reddit and claims that the worst human scum in the world comes from there (and I have my doubts) it sure spends a fuck ton of it's time psycho analyzing the crap out of it's users. I wonder if any of it is true or Sup Forums just saying shit again.

Yes but usually it implies that it's exclusive to one community which is retarded and incorrect.

You should probably kill yourself.

Try Aniplex and occasionally Kadokawa rankings. It's clearly a pure PR ranking thing going by what's always on there and the whole Newtype awards thing which has gone from kind of amusing to complete joke with 2015. Awards you give yourself are the easiest to win though.

>Spice and Wolf
oh I kind of like this one too

so reddit is basically intellectually and culturally insecure but stupid and uneducated, so they seek out partly challenging but diluted works that will feed their ego in that regard without actually being threatening, huh? i.e.: they'll take Mushishi over Mononoke every time. Tell me I'm wrong

& do they like Shouju Utema & LOGH or is that out of their range?

>so reddit is basically intellectually and culturally insecure but stupid and uneducated, so they seek out partly challenging but diluted works that will feed their ego
>do they like Shouju Utema & LOGH or is that out of their range?

>mods haven't deleted an obvious bait thread

>Fate VN
>Puts in pointless eroge scenes to bait horny teenagers in to playing the VN even though it was completely unnecessary to the story

Why do people give so much shit about trash ass Fate when Knk exists ?

I actually kind of liked the first season of DTB.

Sorry.

>/jp/
>superior

Not implying that's the deep end but it's past the ceiling he and OP listed, smugbug

Yeah both of that shows are known but most haven't watched it.

the poor man version of that shows(Madoka and Code Geass) are mega popular though