Are Ashkenazi Jews white?

They look no less white than Spaniards or Italians, for example.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>.10 cents deposited into account

Sure, but the problem is that they wouldn't legitimately consider themselves white, unless it's to make a "fellow white people, ..." post.

no one bar the most desperate of beta wants to see that fucking goblin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

/thread

Note: "I'd genocide [white peple]" "I'm Jewish"

Forgot picture

No and yes.
They will use iamwhite/iamnotwhite if it will get them more shekels.

This.

They could be the whitest of all white people, but what matters is that they have a strong in-group preference for each other and they don't consider us other whites as equals. It's a good tactic to gain power, but the citizens of the host nations will suffer.

The only way to fight against groups like jews (jews are not the only ones who do it) is by discriminating them.

No.
No jew is white.
That's why they were excluded from country clubs, just like niggers.

They are european and other caucasian converts mixed with semitic jews. They have shit tier genetics with many diseases but high IQ. They are technically "white" and I'm using white here very loosely.

I like those digits
>Heil Hitler
but I hate you.
Burn in Hell, kike.

oh fuck off, I'd make jewlets with her

You can’t strip culture from a jew, you might be able to with an arab/latina etc.

don’t forget how high the rate of plastic surgery is among jews. Learn from other people’s mistakes

H.P. Lovecraft married a jew and it redpilled him about the jews, he divorced her and died penniless surrounded by jews that made sure his work didn’t sell

Where in Europe is Israel located?
That outta answer your question.

Kill yourself desperate beta faggot. Race mixing is a sin against God, hellfire when you die.

God hates Jews.

Jews die God laughs.

All Jews go to Hell when they die unless they are truly converted to the Holy Roman Catholic Church and receive the Sacraments and die in a state of grace. Otherwise they burn forever God hates them.

isn't Paideia the same group Barbara Spectre founded?

They are not human they are demons wearing human skin. Very rarely a demon jew will spawn a human jew, and these poor souls are the ones the Church seeks to convert. The rest are demons wearing human skin.

They aren't even human

J

>racemixing
perhaps
>sin against God
Wrong, all churches are pro-racemixing since "all are equal in Christ's eyes, Jew or Gentile."

Nah in the bible it says not to race mix.

Now you're getting it. It's all connected.

Synagogue of Satan.

Where? And what church teaches this?

Sure thing autisimo the NEET
Its a free world(not) , hate who ever you want.

Where is Europe are the Ashkenazi from? All over. Their skin is plenty white, and they hold all the power in Israel, seeing that they created the country after WWII and the Sephardic jews didn't do crap with the land after the Ottomans went belly up.

The entire old testament is full of God commanding against race mixing and the New Testament says God personally separated the races and determined the boundaries of their habitations (Acts 17) and Revelation claims that the New City which God will create after destroying the earth for the Christians to live on will house "the nations (races)" and they will "bring their glory into it" which implies different races existing until the end is God's plan and any attempt to mix all the races or genocide a race of people is LITERALLY ANTICHRIST.

Get rekt bitch nigger, Jesus hates racemixers hellfire when you die.

LMAO pure Australian shitposting.

I'm not sure which church teaches it but In the bible it talks about being with your own people and gives examples like you shouldn't make mules which is a mix of a donkey and a horse.

Very interesting, but what church teaches this?

But ashkenazi jews aren't native to Europe that is why they aren't white.

looking white =/= being white
That fucking ayylmao octroon that people post looks like southerners yet she isn't white

Fuck it Sup Forums
My genes live on if i breed with a jewess.
If you can't beat them, join them. I somehow feel that a white/jew hybrid would be like a fucking superace.

I don't think any churches are racist, at least not any churches with respect and power.
I don't really think Christianity is the "pro-white" religion you want it to be.

>looks like southerners yet she isn't white
Stop

You fuck off. Italians are beautiful bronze skinned warrior gods. Kikes are pale frizzy smelly rats

Nope, they're not.
They're related to other groups like Mizrahi and Sephardi you can see it by looking at their noses

Who cares, but I'm Catholic and make sure that the Catholics I know understand it as well.

Ok but that is not what I was saying that churches teach that I'm telling you what is in the bible.

Most of them. What matters the most is the eye test. 95% of the people don't care about other definitions.

None because the synagogue of Satan has infiltrated every single church due to the church losing its spine after world war 2.

If Hitler won the war, we wouldn't have a zionist jewified faggot bitch church system right now. We'd have a fucking badass pro-white, nationalist, anti-kike traditionalist masculine balls-to-the-wall Church system and believe me, faggot atheism would be a joke too.

But because the Jew won the war and dominated the world, we no longer have the option to worship God in spirit and truth as Christ said, but only in money and heresy as the Jews desire.

God hates the Jews. Jews die God laughs.

Yes, they are an admixture of Semitic peoples and Europeans

>spaniards
>Italians
>white

What the fuck. Where did this meme come from? They're Mediterranean. They're not white.

Polish Catholics are basically a separate breed of Christians altogether, all the ones I know all hate the current pope so the religious aspect is moot from the get-go.
>what is in the bible
I think it's a known fact that people pick and choose all sorts of things, the Bible isn't a good enough source to base a white nationalist movement around.

pretty much, genetics show they are pretty much half italian half semetic

>are jews white?
>they're just as white as these non-whites
No, they're not. And neither are Swedeniggers while we're at it

Heil Hitler get! I guess I'll take your word for it as you are probably jewish and you know your own kind. Question though, how many sheckles are you making from this?

Spotted the eternal dane

The real question is OP would you want to have anything to do with a group that thinks of themselves like this?

I'm not basing the white nationalist movement on that lol.
And if it's in the bible and the new testament that is something that should be followed if you're Christian.

stop

"Yes, breed with our females, goyim heheheh we stole your nations and brainwashed your women with feminism and marxism so now you can't breed your own race heheh just help us breed we'll make it worth your while $$$$$$$$"

lol is this a joke?

Only when (((they))) want to be apparently. Simply living in a host nation doesn't mean that you have assimilated. Wolves look like dogs, but that doesn't mean wolves are friendly.

>Under a contract in the army
>Shitposting and do nothing in the meantime
A fine amount of shekels if you ask me , its not per hour so calculating this is a pain.

Yahweh is a Jewish god, for starters.
>if Hitler won the war
Most Nazi symbolism had more to do with paganism than Christianity, and it's well-documented that Hitler wanted to introduce a "positive Christianity" that placed Europe's interests first. It is likely then, that after winning the war and dominating European culture, that this Christianity would be fazed out and replaced with a more pagan-based religion over time. Who knows what would have happened? All I can say is that religiously, Europe would be in a better place.
>faggot atheism would be a joke too
I don't know, agnosticism was pretty popular in a relative sense.
>god hates the Jews
I don't think this is true, if he is real then why does he allow them to be in charge?
I'm pretty sure progressive people will look around in the New Testament to find verses that agree with them. Like "turn the other cheek" for example. I know it probably means something else, but basically all Christians are submissive because of it.

>I made a picture so it must be true

You're a fucking idiot.

Dumb honkey Jesus was a proud black man. Jesus was black not a pale ass cracker.

I live in LA which has a shitload of Ashkenazi Jews. The average Jewish chick looks more or less like Gwyneth Paltrow minus the bleached hair. Light brown hair/dirty blond hair and blue/green eyes with quasi-nordic facial features are standard features for them. The average Ashkenazi Jew looks way more "whiter" than a typical swarthy Greek, Spaniard, Portuguese or Italian.

Jews aren't human, they themselves claim to be different.

Wrong. Just the eternal Anglo (((American))) from the South. Swedes are alright, desu. Way better than Catalans

Jesus was a Jew, dumb nigger

Yeah I know and I'm not saying every Christian follows the bible completely.

>kurds, amernians, t*rks, arabs, niggers
>white
American education just keeps getting worse and worse

>k*rds
Worse than jews. Almost as bad as turks

yeah, they look white

heres a tip

look at the top of Sup Forums

if your darker than that tan pink up there, your probly not white. Then theres brown, then theres black. Black people have the afro features, if they are dark and don't have the afro features, they are brown

its not hard ay

Armenians are in Caucasus where the White race originates from ya pinhead.
Kurds can look White, so can many Arabs but Turks are subhuman though

there are quite a few white turks. some are pretty much Muslim greeks

All of them are mixed. This one guy at my school looks as stereotypically anglo as could be. He was very handsome amd had a very british facial structure, uer he said he's a jew "with a lot of nordic heritage"

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

Ashkenazi jews are descended from what is modern day turkey

>The Kikes are a byproduct of the roaches

How can it not make perfect sense?

>Capcha: Flamen Osterkirche

The original Hebrews were black, educate yourself you dumb pale devil

That's because their movie studio tycoon dads give them nosejobs to remove the hook when they turn about 16 or so.

>"History and identity – As late as 1987 the US legally defined Jews as non-white. To the best of my knowledge, 50 years ago Jews had the same skin color as they do today. I deduce that white is not skin color, it is first and foremost an issue history and identity. The “white people world” is represented by its European (often colonial) history, it’s culture, heroes, it’s Kings, ethos, faith etc. – and Ashkenazi Jews are not part of that world. Their heroes are the Maccabees and not the Vikings or Joan of Arc, their Kings are David King of Israel and Hezekiah King of Judah (both archeologically confirmed historical figures) and not Kings Edward and George."
Jews aren't white. Skin color isn't the main measure here. They never were and never will be a part of white world and they know it perfectly well.

cringe

>Most Nazi symbolism had more to do with paganism than Christianity,
Oh God here we fucking go, there's always one of you pagan larpers in these threads. You eternal losers always crawl out of the woodwork to inject your unwanted opinions into a conversation.

>Yahweh is a Jewish god, for starters.
Yeah and your ancestors lost to Him. Thor and Odin lost to a Jewish god. Why is that? How come Thor couldn't save his people from a Jewish God? How come Pagans never seems to answer that? Was it because Paganism breeds weakness and true Christianity breeds alpha males? inb4 Fall of Rome. You losers always fall back on that whenever you get backed into a corner.

>I don't think this is true, if he is real then why does he allow them to be in charge?
Because people like you exist and unironically worship false demon idols. Your gods are cringey as fuck they couldn't even save your ancestors from Christian missionaries, weak AF.

Shut up nigger monkey. God literally quarantined your babboon ancestors into Africa and used the Israelites to genocide your Canaanite ancestors for moving too far north into the Levant. Go back to Africa or it'll be Hellfire when you die.

I guess you call gypsies white also
The kurds I have seen are all ugly short hairy shitskins

>turks
>subhuman
Not even sub.
Roaches arent even mammals

Gypsies are originally from India so no, they aren't White, they're worse than niggers

Not all kurds tho. RIP Zyzz

Shut up you fucking monkey. God cursed your ancestors with shit skin so other races would know to avoid you forever. The only reason you even exist in the first world is because Satan's children brought you here and forced us to tolerate you.

You literally owe your life to the Devil. God hates you. Die faggot.

The Son of God is a nigger like me! *makes monkey noises*

Nah m8 black hebrews are the best meme of all time

youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs

This is what your """"""""people""""""" do when they are confronted with evidence they dislike. You aren't even a human you're a mud demon, hellfire when you die.

>are x white

Actually they are subhuman demons who stand on the street corner and verbally threaten White girls with rape. Fuck them, just because they made a kike bitch cry, you want to suck their dicks?

Kill yourself unironically, God hates you, Hellfire when you die faggot.

>you're no different from White Americans
and he's no different from niggers

Let's see them Khazar milkers.