Hey Google whittle couples and them please someond explaind what kind od jewing is going o.n?

hey Google whittle couples and them please someond explaind what kind od jewing is going o.n?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7dGJDJoeAok?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY
ispot.tv/ad/wTTh/xfinity-on-demand-x1-black-film-and-tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white*

rqgs

fags×

It's dependant on your google searches. You are most likely the guy in pic related

>>try i for ur self

only got one result

Page 1 is all niggers with white women, it gets whiter further down the line. This is some joke done by the jews

Second or third page was a white couple yelling at each other in bed.

holy fuck i thought this was bait and continued scrolling.
But then thought: "eh.. just gonna take the bait"
and holy fuck this shit is real.

What kind of bullshittery is this?!
Like for real.

SJWs and their BS needs to die out.
They're going too far when they're skewing legitamite serch request results to fit their agenda.
This is creating serious trust issues.
like: can I even google for the truth when I'm looging for something? Or am I just getting served what a certain group of people with an extremist agenda deems right?

>looging
*looking

Yes goyim will fall for this soon and accept it as their reality I can't wait to see amerifat getting blacked.

Google Caucasian couple

Google black couple

So, Googling
African American couple - accurate
Black couple - accurate
Caucasian couple - accurate
White couple - Mixed couples like OP's pic

still getting a lot of blacks and asians

It's almost as if they have an agenda that hits every angle.

Weird.

youtu.be/7dGJDJoeAok?list=PL76yL3nJnw1Hw6bNLkvINnmG1CfUumtHY

Google: White American inventors and see what you get. GET KEKED!

delete this

The institutional racism of Google and the (((GOV))) is the reason war is coming genociding REAL AMERICANS OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH with this psychological La Prima Nocta bullshit will NOT HAPPEN..

Thats first picture I get when I google white couple

It's working, too. In 2009 the percentage of White people marrying outside of their race was just 7%. Now it's 11% and is only going to rise. We're going to become a minority in our own country and we'll be forced to mix just to pass along our genetic DNA to the next generation. If this was happening to any other race the world would be trying to save them. But we don't even want to save ourselves. :(

How were the babbies formed?

Google cucks haha..Even normies would say wtf is going on. Thx google for pushing normies to the right place

holy fuck those poor kids.

REALLY rung that ole bell of mine

The interesting thing is that other search engines give same result. They all based on google algorithms.

>joke done by the jews
Like dem joos that did the translate from ugandan joke on Gooble Translate? It's probably the same autistic Sup Forumsack who did the "american inventors" shit. Some shithead google employee.

lol 3rd Row, 7th pic

from the butthole, which is where from all black people come from

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Try using Yandex. It's a Russian browser, e-mail, and search engine like Google.

Even in Russian with Russian search engine same result, haha.

now search just "couples"

What the fuck. You're right. It's not as bad so I guess they mix google results in with their own.

If you search "white inventors" you actually get White inventors, instead of black inventors like on google.

search caucasian couple, got allot less niggers but still some nigger babies

They claim their search engine has a mind of its own and the people who oversee it don't even understand it. Basically, the AI wants White people to get cucked.

Kek, type this : white man white woman

Hahahhhhhhahahahahah

European people art

italian versh

But if you search handsome men they're all white with mediterranian and a few light arabs mixed in

Control the past control the future
Control the present control the past.

This is shopped. They're Evangelicals, not atheists.

I thought this was a troll but it isn't. Code fucking red. This has ruined my day.

What the fuck is this jewish cuntery.

not bait

I just have one in the top results of "attractive man", and "attractive women" all all white on the top results

Its the niggerazation of everything.

The left side of my TV always has a nigger. can't have a cops partner commercial or scene without having a negro in it or your racist.

meanwhile Xfinity has a comercial that tells blacks how to watch only negro when they speak into the remote.
"Show me black movies and TV."

commercial here....
ispot.tv/ad/wTTh/xfinity-on-demand-x1-black-film-and-tv

meanwhile their wanna be president is kissing grand dragons.

And if you put in "bbc black white womens" you get nothing but Asian bukkake videos.

Seriously, jewgle just makes everything about race.

They're fucking obsessed, I swear to god kikes need to be deported forever

>European people

If you look up "White culture" you get swastikas and memes making fun of White culture. If you look up "Black culture" you get the black raised fist and Black civil rights leaders.

Look up couples in love.... It's pretty much whites all the way down

Well, it's sad. In many ways very sad.

spanish version

cant make this shit up

is this per million?
what kind of nog does not post the measuring unit.

Holy fuck i would hope not

Ever met a black couple that adopted a poor white babay?

Ever shop at a black owned business?
Ever eat Black food?
Ever use an electronic device invented by a Negro?
Ever be the only white person in a black church?

Man you better get with this cultural appropriation quick you racist!!!!!

here is a not shit map.

This is how they brainwash kids. When kids grow, they will think this is normal. All you can do now is tell your kid to not use google all the time or pray to god to save us once more from the jews.

Pretty easy to explain by inferior Google algorithms. "white couple" is very likely to appear in "black-white couple", similar to "american inventors" vs. "african-american inventors", latter case only in English.
Although I wonder why Google doesn't properly handle the case where a partial search phrase has a meaning that's opposite to the full phrase.

a small percentage of jews cause a huge amount of global misery, so you are kikey by association. but I think your post is correct.

This map somehow would fit hurricane damages, too.

That is a retarded cop out if I ever read one

It's literally in the photo description.
But I guess being capable of logical inference is Jewish privilege.