/civic nationalism/

/civic nationalism/

>we are the least racist group, we didn't differ any skin color
>the true diversity

why not teaching the immigrant to assimilate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#Classifications_under_the_laws
youtu.be/7TFKRivoZgw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha based fellow magapede

Hahaha who cares if the new countrymen are brown and do not speak my language

At least they came here legally!

Its okay for 10 million Mexicans to migrate to USA as long as they do it Legally :^)

We both know nobody in that picture is interested in civic nationalism

Is there any circumstance where a brown person COULD be a new countrymen? Supposing they did speak your language? They did assimilate? They made more money and were more beneficial to society than native citizens? They're only a little brown?

The fact that you always say no is why people call you racist.

We don't want the immigrant or to teach them how to act human

I am a Civic Nationalist too.
But your pic OP is not it.
The outfits most of these people wear, show they haven't assimilated but maintain their own culture and that for a civic nationalist, is unacceptable.

What is the big fucking deal if we teach them our language, and they integrate into our culture? Even if they don't, their kids will. I am a 2nd generation immigrant, I am perfectly integrated into Australian culture.

Sage

Aren't a lot of terrorist attacks in Western countries commited by second generation immigrants? It seems they don't assimilate so well after all.

>First poo in loo flag seen since meme flags introduced
>Shit thread
Fucking pottery

You're a shitskin and YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A SHITSKIN AND ONLY THE FLEAS WILL MOURN YOU

>le democrats are the real raycis xddd

Fuck off. We are the real racists. I don't give a damn how 'Western' you are, I wanna live among white people and only white people.
If progressive whites want to live in a multicultural paradise then I won't stop them, as long as I get to have my white ethnostate (or community within a state)

Can a white man become a Chinese by acting like one or is he still a white European?

I'm sorry but they are not part of our group. You can create a country where multiple groups are present, which is the current situation, but they can never be in our group. As an indiviual they can contribute to make the country strong, and in small numbers people not in our group in the country could benefit our group, but in large numbers they will begin to compete with our group for control of the country.

Black people can live in germany all they want, but they can never be german. Doesn't matter how much taxes they pay.

>white ethnostate
Does this involve the illegal seizure of private property by the ethnostate apparatus or the disqualification of certain individuals from purchasing property on the basis of religion, sex, or race?

LOL no.

My country is filled with second generation migrants who "assimilated" and most of them never speak my language properly.

All you do is butcher our languages and degrade them.

+ Why would we be willing to wait 2, 3 generations for people who NEED US to assimilate?

We dont need you but you need us. So you should be the one bending over for us.

a BASED black man just came inside my wife. They both were wearing MAGA hats so it's ok. Praise KEK pedes!

Doesn't matter. You don't understand Aussie culture. You don't value Aussie history. You identify in a basic, visceral way with the people you came from. If there's a sea change against them, you'll side with the "first generation" people that immigrated to Oz. That doesn't automatically make you a bad person, but you're not an Aussie.

Who cares if they assimilate?

They are Still African and Asian no matter where they live just like a white man in Africa is European

There are white expats who speak Chinese fluently and are very welcome in Shanghai. Is he Chinese? No. Is he allowed to live and prosper in Chinese society? Yes. If you were to use Hong Kong as the example rather than Shanghai, he would be as much of a Hong Konger as everyone else.

Yes it does.

Do you think that white people are not banned from purchasing property in negro nations?

我会努力的。

>implying Pajeet would allow 50 million Nigerians in his nation "as long as they assimilated"

Well that's my point, they don't or can't assimilate which makes a liar out of most liberals.

I'm a hardline libertarian, I don't believe the white ethnostate should be created by enforcing certain legislation. Also why I added "community" as an alternative. I think if we all lived in a lolbertarian utopia then white people can just group up and refuse to interact with non-whites, socially and economically at least. There can't be any brown people in your town or city if no one in your town will sell them property, shelter, food, water, electricity etc.
>but what if someone in your community decide to stray from the norm
Then you apply the same measures of exclusion to them.

Same goes for a lot of other topics imho. I'm against abortion, gay marriage, hookup culture etc. But I don't want to make them illegal. I believe social and economic discrimination is a much better method of regulating the behavior of your community's members than legislation.

>why not teaching the immigrant to assimilate?

are you a retard? the governments in europe have been trying this since the 80's
IT DOES NOT WORK WITH SHITSKINS AND POOS CAUSE THEY ARE TOO RETARDED

пpивeт...

>I'm sorry
I didn't ask for an apology; I asked whether or not we could coexist.

>You can never have political representation above a certain threshold regardless of your economic output
So it's basically communism?

At the end of the day different groups cannot exist at the same place together forever.

The migrant culture eventually pushes out the native one and the area is ethnically replaced by foreigners.

And just because whites wont stand up for themselves does not mean that Chinese Blacks or Jews wont work together against the white man.

It's possible to assimilate but it's very rare.
I think like former Greek national team basketball player Sofoklis Schortsanitis have assimilated very well into Greek culture.

>I asked whether or not we could coexist.

We cant. Because one of us must eventually drive another to extinction. The rules of nature apply to all of us.

>There are white expats who speak Chinese fluently and are very welcome in Shanghai. Is he Chinese? No. Is he allowed to live and prosper in Chinese society?
>If you were to use Hong Kong as the example rather than Shanghai, he would be as much of a Hong Konger as everyone else

Exatcly in European countries non-whites CAN NEVER be european. They just can't, and pretending like they can is a diservice to both them and the europeans.

I have no problem with the civic nationalism of North America and anyone being an American/Canadian(but reality tells me that if it for the best that these countries remain as white as possible) but on the other hand I am extremely intolerant of any notion that non-whites can have citizenships in european countries. I don't really care about some of them living in europe as even Nazi Germany allowed guests to be able to live in the reich.

that's the fucking labour party. they would rather be raped, shot, raped again, family killed, eyes gouged out and raped again before they express a little patriotism.

that does not express civic nationalism it represents the failure of the "working class party" called the labour party.

They're not banned. Major Western corporations buy property in African countries all the time, and are afforded the same protections as native companies. This is also true in China and India. You have an extremely ignorant understanding of the world, probably because you grew up in a post-soviet shithole. Have you ever been out of Slovenia or the European continent? How much money in USD do you make per year? I need to know if you're even worth talking to.

>don't make it "illegal"
>shun anybody who does any sort of business with them at all
Sounds like illegal to me. Do you support slavery as well? Why should we grant any rights to shitskins if we aren't going to deal with them and shun anyone who does?

London is a result of civic nationalism.

The "it does not matter if they are not white as long as they speak English" type of thinking.

And now whites are a minority in their own capital city.

>I didn't ask for an apology; I asked whether or not we could coexist

In North America? Of course.

In Europe? Never. You can only live there as a guest

>we cannot coexist
Then don't the shitskins have just as much right to try and exterminate whites as whites have to exterminate shitskins? Why are you angrier at the shitskins than your government that is prioritizing them over you?

Justin Welby needs to crucify himself for his own sins.

Whites were banned from purchasing property in African countries and were even robbed of their property several times.

Look at Zimbabwe where whites lost all their property

>I am extremely intolerant of any notion that non-whites can have citizenships in european countries.

how do you define white? is half-white white? is slav white?

That's not civic nationalism, that's multiculturalism.
It's completely different.

>they can do whatever they want except for "being european", whatever that is
Sounds like separate but equal desu

Good luck assimilating anything once immigrants are more than 2% of the population. They will form their own communities where they interact with eachother only, not respect the laws and generally not give a fuck about the country that's hosting them. If they also have a high birthrate (this is assuming you close the borders COMPLETELY after you let, say, 5% immigrants in) you are even more screwed, because they will become a much bigger population over time. And let's not talk about native birthrates taht are an even bigger problem.

The reality is that civic nationalism is great on paper, but can only be work under such strict circumstances, that in reality it's nothing more than an elaborate in vitrio experiment, especially in the long run

How can civic nationalism be made viable if no race other than whites ever vote right-wing? Civic globalism is all you'll get.

How is it different? Both end up replacing whites with nonwhites

Skin tone and European facial features.

>whites were banned from property in Zimbabwe
Niggers were slaves in the USA. I don't get your point and I think you're cherrypicking failed states with despotic regimes that have much bigger problems than race relations.

>it really pissed us off when they stole our shit
>that means we should steal their shit now
An eye for an eye makes the world blind.

wtf i love the demographic winter now

>That's not civic nationalism, that's multiculturalism.
There is absolutely no difference in the long run. Once demographics start shitfting, so does culture/law/etc.
Name one civic nationalist country that absorbed vast amounts of foreigners and that lasted to this day without either collapsing or ending up being assimilated by the new comers. There is none
>how do you define white?
Anyone that is fully European.
> is half-white white?
No
>is slav white?
Yes

But we don't consider them anything more than outcasts.

They don't live in the fringe of our society. They're outsiders and are always treated as such.

If it were up to civic nationalists like me, these immigrants would have to swim back. We would not even spare a boat of them just throw them to the sea and wish them a good trip.

Those who assimilate, are welcome to it.
But by assimilation I don't mean simply learning to speak our language.
They gotta stop being who they were and start being who we are.
It's a really big and difficult feat to achieve but that's what it takes.

this is a stupid question. German are German. Poles are Poles. Russians are Russians. Greeks are Greeks. Arguing about whiteness is useless, you know who I am talking about.

Half-Germans are partially german, but they are approved to have citizenship

There is no reason to be more extreme than hitler about this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Laws#Classifications_under_the_laws

yea the greek is right. if it was civic nationalism then their wouldn't be acid attacks every week and the phone book wouldn't be Muhamad,Muhamad,Muhamad,Muhamad,Muhamad,Muhamad,Muhamad,Muhamad,Muhamad,Muhamad.

and most importantly the immigration wouldn't be fucked.

You are comparing something that happend 160 years ago to something that happend 3 years ago and is still happening today.

Also whites created Zimbabwe and produced majority of the food

Hehe, that's right stupid goy...er, i mean that's right guys, civic nationalism is the best kind of nationalism.

It would work under my magical conditions but it never worked for any other country that tried it!

You sound like a communist. Civic nationalism failed every western nation

I am an Aquarium Hobbyist, and let me just say that it's a pretty complex hobby.
It isn't just about keeping pretty fish, you're keeping an entire ecosystem, this requires taking into account the needs of the organisms contained within.

That said, there are certain fish you shouldn't mix together.
For instance, don't mix African Cichlids with Guppies.
That said, you're totally okay to put African Dwarf Frogs in with your Guppies, maybe even a Pictus Catfish from Africa (but it will get big enough to eat the Guppies eventually).

See, there are fish from all over the world that get along great, my tank has Rainbowfish from Australia, Catfish from Africa, pic related from Indonesia, and other fish from South America.
But there are fish from all of those regions I can't put in my tank, they'd kill all my fish or get killed by my fish.

They're all just fish, but they don't all get along.

People are like that too, and while this hobby of mine is literally abusing natural diversity for personal enjoyment, it takes foresight and planning to account for the temperaments of the organisms I'm choosing.
It would be idiotic to not do the same with people.
If a fish or a person is violent and a threat to the rest of the tank, it should not be allowed in.
If the fish or person is vetted and cleared then they should be let in, but they must first be vetted and cleared (also there needs to be enough room)

so tell me Chandragupta Pajeet, when a war would come between lets say USA where you "have been assimilated" or your nation of India.

Who has your allegiance? That is the problem of civic nationalism

Also ignoring the fact that the average black or asian is genetically inferior to whites and cannot be like whites no matter how hard he tries.

This. One chinese family in a town of 10000 people assimilation is totally possibl. A thousand Nigerians in a town of 10000 and you're fucked.

Civic nationalist countries don't absorb vast amount of foreigners, multicultualism countries do.
Poland as example comes close to a nation under civic nationalism in my opinion and they thus only accept people which conform to there culture that's why they reject so many.

Define a wast amount of people.

How many people can a country of 2 million people take each year?

Skin color does not matter.
Cultural and national identity is what is important.

That's the thing right there.
You don't let anyone in just because to be citizens of your country.
You apply a little fascism into it.
I don't want a foreigner to live in Greece, I want a foreigner to become Greek, heart and soul.
He must stop wearing his foreigner clothes, stop eating hi foreigner food, stop listening to his foreigner music or attending his foreigner cultural festivals.
He has to completely re-invent himself as one of us until the only thing different on him, is merely his skin color.
That is assimilation and anything less is multiculturalism and it's a civic nationalist's worst enemy.

Because you can't change genetics.

When 10% of your population is foreign it's a novelty. When 50% is it's a take over.

>happened
is spelled as such; I think you're a retard and not as white as me because you cannot speak English correctly. You are a shitskin in my opinion.

>skin tone
>European facial features
>proficiency in English at University level
>140 IQ+
>majority type II muscle fiber
This is how I define white. You are not white. You are a shitskin and need to be exterminated for the glory of the white race.

>something that happened 160 years ago
I'm sorry there's no way to conduct historical experiments. The United States and the WTO have moved very aggressively to institute strong property right protections in important countries. Zimbabwe is not an important country.
>neither is slovenia, but thanks for the first lady I guess

>Those who assimilate, are welcome to it.
You fail to grasp the scale of immigration. There are one billion subhumans in India with a well above replacement birthrate. In Italy, my country, we are 60 million (counting the more than 10% of population made up by LEGAL immigrants which appear on census).
Even if only 1% of all the shitskins in India moved to Italy, it would mean that 10 million shitskins would be here. That's 1/6th of our total population (which again, already includes legal immigrants).

At that point I don't give a fuck how well integrated they are or how great people they might be: my country will not be Italy anymore but it will become India

This; and 10/10 analogy.

Name one great black inventor if skin tone does not matter

>who has your allegiance
The side in the right; as both the USA and India have pretty strong freedom of speech laws.
>mfw "westerners" forgot what made the West great in the first place

the only difference is the scale. the first few immigrants can be assimilated, but soon you have people who either don't want to assimilate (and trying to get them to doesn't really work) like my uncle who said he didn't want to send his third generation daughter to summer camp "because that is something the english do", or you get people assimilating into the bastardized version of the host culture the partially assimilated people created. Civic Nationalism only works so long as the numbers of people are so small that there would be no difference if you were Ethnic Nationalist

> Sounds like separate but equal desu

Seperate but equal is want national borders and countries are about. I don't expect to have the same rights as a chinese citizen living in china while I'm a guest, and that is because I'm entiled to the rights as a canadian.

Separate but equal was only bad because its wasn't actually equal, and the blacks didn't actually have political control over themselves

But again in North America I'm a complete civic nationalist

>Civic nationalist countries don't absorb vast amount of foreigners
So how many people is that? There are no laws on how many foreigners in total can be in a country.
Let's say taht you establish that 5% of people can be foreign in your country. You reach thta threshold and what then? What if they still have a birthrate above 2.1 and your native population is still declining? Over the years this will become 10% and more, even with completely sealed borders.
Where do we draw the line?

>you sound like a communist

id push a commie strapped to a nuke out of a helicopter onto mecca if I could.

I'm not a civic nationalist but I'm not a 100% white British state person. I am a don't let the native population go under 80% and immigrants shouldn't come from shit holes without a good reason or skill type of person.

It works in Thailand

How much a country can take depends on how many are already in the country.
As a civic nationalist i also believe that at the very least 80-90%(depending on the country) of the people in a country should be pureblooded natives. The rest can consist of assimilated foreigners and foreign workers.

Ben Carson.

Underrated post.

Never absorb many from the same source, preventing them from forming strong cohesive groups, and always keep the number insignificant relative to the assimilated percentage.

Criterion should be national interest and assimilation compulsory, moreover.

youtu.be/7TFKRivoZgw

Those are perfectly reasonable demands, but the key point here is: if there's 10 million Indians that satisfy your requirements and are willingly to completely become greek, in culture, language, fashion and whatever elese you deem important to integration, will you let them in?

I am against immigration anyway.
Mass immigration as we see it now.

I don't want immigrants in my country.
They don't come because they love us, they come because they want a better life for themselves. Though some can say who can blame them, I disagree because that means they're here for purely selfish reasons and are going to take advantage of us. As a nationalist, I cannot allow that.

I would welcome only those who come because they found their calling here. They don't run from something, they run to something.
If someone really loves Greece, the land, its people and its culture, and wants to be a part of it all, that is something that as a Greek makes me proud and such a person I would welcome.
I won't care then if he's blonde or black or Asian or whatever. So long as he becomes one of us, truly, heart and soul.

That's not civic nationalism. Civic nationalists believe their country could be replaced by Africans and as long as they acted culturally the same it's fine.

It's ridiculous.

Civic Nationalism can only work when the populace enforces assimilation.

As much as i'd like to be able to live with other people and be able to call them citizens of our nation, they don't assimilate, have 9 children, speak arabic in the countryside, and hold values radically different to our own.

The only way to enforce assimilation would be to basically bully them until they acted french. It's literally what the americans did to the german-americans until they stopped calling themselves german-americans. Same to the blacks who used to vote 50/50.

Basically bullying foreigners into assimilating should be acceptable, but we can't do that.

so you agree that with civic nationalism there is a conflict for "assimilated" peoples.

what happen if you trained the aggressive fish to become calm,
somewhere cat and tiger pet can live together
somewhere hamster and cat pet can live together

lets not get carried away

>at the very least 80-90%(depending on the country) of the people in a country should be pureblooded natives

The absolute state of civic traitors.

What do you think happens to that 15% of foreigners in 40 50 years? They become 30% of the country and its all open borders from there

>keep the number insignificant relative to the assimilated percentage.

Define insignificant %

The first question is why should you bother if you have alternatives. If you absolutely must, there are workarounds.

>half of parliament filled with turks

and in 200 hundreds there are no real hellenes anymore.
Civic nationalism is a joke. Just look at Germany. Now cares about the country, they get citizenship for the gibs

>As a civic nationalist i also believe that at the very least 80-90%(depending on the country) of the people in a country should be pureblooded natives.
How can you assure that this happens? My country has a birthrate of 1.3 for citizens (that includes naturalized foreigners) and 2.8 for immigrants. Even if we closed the border now, they total percentage would still increase.
What if without any new immigration their population still goes up and yours goes down purely due to birthrates. Do you start killing immigrant children? And by the way, what about second,third or even sixt generation immigrants? Do they enter the magical 80/90% threashold of natives or do they still count as immigrants?

>Mass immigration as we see it now.

What about slow migration over the course of 60 years until you become a minority?

There's no way to establish a percentage beforehand - it varies relative to the willingness of the people being assimilated. You have to go slowly, taking the precautions I mentioned.

Fish dont have feelings or thoughts.

>Ignoring the fact that 10-20% of the country being foreign is already a huge %

>Ignoring the fact that 10-20% is enough for foreigners to take control over major cities like London Paris, Stockholm

Such a thing would not be possible.
How many people can meet the criteria I have set above anyway?

I'm not a civic nationalist; I think nationalism is as stupid as globalism everywhere except perhaps Europe, because eurocucks live in cucksheds in "nation-states" that are about the size of the Houston, TX Metropolitan Statistical Area.

>conflict for assimilated peoples
Sure, insofar as I think an issue can have two sides and people can choose allegiances over it. There were white abolitionists and British loyalists as well as black slaveholders and patriots, reducing individual freedom of opinion and thought to bloc-based identity politics is both dangerous and stupid.

You're also ignoring the fact that the conflict between the assimilator and assimilatee countries becomes less likely BECAUSE their cultures and values become similar because of the cross-migration.