One Piece

This is probably the most disturbing flashback so far.

Every Strawhat's story is pretty tragic but at least no one was tortured by their own family like that.

robin was treated pretty badly by her uncle's family

Luffy was literally thrown into chasms and beaten the shit out of by his own grandfather for 'training' purposes

The guy left them to be raised by mountain bandits.

>"L-Luffy senpai! H-his electricity is just t-too much for me!"

So will Luffy fight BM or Jajii?
Can we at least agree the 'stealthy get in-take Sanji-stealthy get out' mission is over and we're facing a +60 chps arc?

Jajii is so manly he got balls on his chin

Reminder LuNafags forever will be BTFO

Oh, and Franky's family straight up abandoned him.

ok here's what I think.
Judge is not a royal, Sanji's mother was. Judge was just some ambitious young noble who managed to marry a queen, someone like Stelly, that's why he doesn't have the eyebrows.
His goal was to dominate north blue from the beginning, while his wife was more of a pacifist, just looking for a land where her kingdom could establish. She was probably also a kind mother to Sanji.
Judge ended up killing her, while succesfully hiding it to the people. he pretended it was some accident, but Sanji saw it. That's the origin of his "no hitting women" policy and the moment he finally decided to escape.
Now Judge thinks he's tough shit, but he's probably actually much weaker than he thinks. This alliance with BM will not go as expected, Sanji will defeat him as soon as he has no human shields and handcuff bullshit, then he'll probably be killed by big mom during one of her tantrums, with Reiju taking the leading position.

That wasn't tragic though, because Luffy was a tough, ambitious kid who didn't really give a shit about that.
This queer however wanted to do a girl's job and got properly discouraged from it.

F O R E V E R
O
R
E
V
E
R

kek'd

LUNAfags EPIC BTFO

Robin much?

And just try and beat the Tragedy of Laws story and the heart tugs of Brooks. I dont need even need to spoiler warn that you cant.

It was tough love and everyone including Luffy knows that.

Garp just doesn't give up on weaklings.

>all that headcannon
You might get something right but you'll have gotten most of it wrong
Try enjoying the ride and avoid thinking so far ahead, it's bad for your health

Better than torturing him and locking him in a cage possibly for life. Holy shit.

Why are you spamming this shit? Nobody fucking cares. What the hell is wrong with you?

remember to hide and report spam/thread disruptions

shitposting

you'll also get called a lunafag for saying anything against it

This better not end in some sentimental crap about how they all secretly cares about Sanji and how there are no explosives on them hand rings

but franky also wasnt some shit trying to feed a poor and drag down his family, like sanji who had it coming for pleb sympathy. if there was a cure for it, im sure judge given him that, but as there isnt they had to go drastic. give the vinsmokes some fucking slack already, jeez.

Reminder that Sanji didn't lose to Judge.
He just stopped fighting because he didn't want to see more soldiers dying for nothing.
Truly a Mr. Prince.

you guys have a general? Alright.

One Piece has gotten more grimdark as of late. What's up with that?

Isn't this supposed to be a kids manga?

>You might get something right but you'll have gotten most of it wrong
I know, but it's still fun to think about it. Not like we have much else to discuss, in the meantime.

no, the anime plays in mornings for families to watch.

but one piece the manga is more... broadly stroked for demographics.

>butthurt lunafag

>next chapter Sanji will remove the handcuffs with haki

Judge's epic Eneru-face

>when he tries and gets his hands blown off

sanji's epic Luffy Crying face

>impalement
>grimdark
hardly the worst thing to happen in the series

and shonen mangas can get away with pretty much anything besides heavy gore, nipples and vajayjays. japan has different standards on what is considered acceptable to kids/teens

>no break next week

AAAAAAALRIGHT!!

>, that's why he doesn't have the eyebrows.
his eyebrows are that hair of his

Hey americans, does the nigger squad in heart gold are racist to you?

indeed. remember when Akainu literally punched off half of whitebeards face

Judge is such a piece of shit, Oda really went the extra mile to make him an unlikable cunt. Can't wait to see him get his just deserts.

they werent niggers, they were ganguro. perfectly normal style in japan

This is nothing new, and shounen manga in general has always been like this.

I want him to piss off Big Mom somehow and get wrecked

Post more LuffyxHancock

you could literally google luffyxhancock and find every image these shitposters spam on the first page of results

>sanji's sister constantly gushing about how she's amazed he's this strong now

if there's a betrayal in the family it's so obviously going to be her

she clearly attracted to power.

Zeff hacked off his own leg with a rock and ate it way back in East Blue.

This ain't nothin'.

>Extanded family being jerks.
>Your own father, brothers and sister torturing you and locking you up.

if you wanna talk psychological grimdark, the human experiments on children in Punk Hazard

Since One Piece Gold got released, does anyone think that by the end of the day, the 6th movie is the best out of all of the OP movies?

Excluding Strong World, Z and Gold.

Are Reigewillbecomegoodfags the new Truthfags?

see

well that would make it the fourth best so... prolly no. nobody has thought that.

I excluded those not because they're better but that they're mostly good for the eye candy animation quality.

Reading again, is it a possibility that Ichiji, Niiji, Sanji and Yonji are all brothers from different mothers?

Since they all were born the same day... Well, who knows?

yeah, but who sits there and thinks "Hm whats my fourth favorite One Piece Movie?"

seems awfully convoluted of a plot point

lets just cut to the core of who they are
white knight beta orbiters who think women can do no wrong

Why are you upset? LuffyxHancock is universialy liked by people who dont ship because is the most obvious ship that will happen. The only people that dont like it are people who ship Luna.

Well those 3 were supervised by Oda so they're kind of objectively good but not really. I can't say I'm into them because I feel for the "Oda wrote these so it's an enough reason for everyone to go and watch it!". Strong World was kind of boring.

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

oh absolutely. Strong World soley exists for the ending raid/battle. it was a nearly two hour excuse for that scene alone.

just a shame a pretty cool lore character like Shiki had to be brought down for it.

This is quite good.

>Why are you upset?

>you could literally google luffyxhancock and find every image these shitposters spam on the first page of results

learn to read

Why would reply in the first place? I want people to post what new stuff they have. I dont want to google shit. Im not a shipperfag

It's only the second week, they'll be one after that.

Did not see it sorry.
I got you

>all four brothers look the same, along with the sister
>none of them look like Dadji
I doubt it.

Honestly I'm sick of characters with edgy pasts.

Also: do you guys think someone of Sanji's past will die in the flashback? So far he's the only one who didn't have anyone die, but Zeff did sacrifice his leg for him.

They are pirates. It's almost a requirement.

>Why would reply in the first place?

to let you know that
>you could literally google luffyxhancock and find every image these shitposters spam on the first page of results

This bitch has betrayed my trust and is no longer a caindate for best girl

Where is her neck??

technically no one died in luffy's flashback either

Strong World was Arlong Park 0.5.

Man is just me or is One Piece getting kind of lame? It was good the first 27 times around but after a certain point it just loses its magic.

Oda is always sick now too...
He constantly makes mistakes with character designs, continuity and even knowledge characters have...
Maybe I'm just getting older but this shit is egregious..

Did the snake watch them fuck?

I'm almost certain we'll see how his mother died. That could also lead to the reason as to his incapability of harming women

>professional chef being a girl's job

shes rayman

I bet he feels real slick with that pencil behind his ear. What's he planning on writing down? Who knows. It's probably something cool and important though.

young reiju reminds me of miss valentine

Doflamingo was worse.

I think Gold Roger counts.

>doesn't use his hands to fight because they would get dirty
>puts them on the ground to rotate his kicks

HIguma. Luffy had to watch a man get eaten whole. His cheerful attitude is just to hide the trauma that left on him.

>That could also lead to the reason as to his incapability of harming women
I'm not sure if I would find this good or bad.

Ussop is slowly building his way to become third strongest strawhat

I'm 16 minutes away from finishing this download. Suuuper excited for it. Is the animation any good? Wait wait don't tell me.

Not dirty, there's a chance they will be hurts.

The snake was the bed.

Have you ever punched anyone or anything nigga? Shit hurts you too

Its story was pretty bad, closer to the filler arcs than the great movies.

he's in the haki squad now.

What's the point of not speculating? It's fun and kills time between chapters.

>implying Zoro stands a chance against Usopp's arsenal of mindgames

Too bad Zoro can't cut his STUPIDITY in half
kek

what? her neck is right there

mfw Ussop is actually doing a Blackbeard waiting on his chance

If you never speculate, you are never wrong. If you are never wrong you can make fun of other people for being wrong. This makes you smarter than them and makes them look foolish. It's quite simple, really.

An excuse to cover up for his weak punch gag.

Thatch...
good riddance. hail BB.

Here an higher resolution