Chad and Virgin thread?

Chad and Virgin thread?

we need more of these 'Chad Gurus' and less autistic kekistani brofags

>no maga
>no milo poster on the wall
He better step up his game if he wants to be apart of the alt right cabal

both of those are virgin bluepills the real chad blackpill is knowing that all those trump supporters in vegas that died were normies and probably coalburner whores and being glad they died

Are you an-com or an-egoist?

its propaganda bro

>top 10 anime battles

Found a picture of OP

ancom because standard communism is autistic and has a less chance of happening in the real world unlike ancom where there are no dictators fucking up communism with their own human greediness

the water drinker chad and AfD voter are great

Flag checks out

>anacom has better chances than standard communism
show us your aussie flag, shitposter

Why aren't there any ancoms that are socially conservative?

I think he meant "standard communism" as being Marxist-Leninism, which is commonly know to be the most dominant commie ideology by normies.

t. I hate Rick and Morty and it's libshit fanbase

Fuck polygamy.

I honestly don’t know, all those sjw tumblrtard colored hair fags hijacked the communist movement with their own faggotrh and made it look bad.

KYS FAGGOT

Not really political, but at least OC

Any thoughts on the Nationalist-Anarchist Movement?

Holy that is great

replied

>why is millennial humor so weird

> rich vibrant culture

>holy shit

>the chad chancellor vs. the virgin president

I’ve never heard of it, I just read on it and it seems like a decent ideology. kind of interesting seeing a fascist ideology being more leftleaning and not promoting a central government. pretty much ancom but 1488 white ethnostate in it

My bro is a virgin and he does the "Virgin walk." If he fucks hookers can he lose that walking style? What's going on?

lustig, Lukas, aber dein GILF riecht nach billigen Huren

>WILL REPLY TO THIS POST

It's only going to get worse because of the virgin regret (losing virginity to a hooker is damages self-esteem greatly).

>lustig

Danke!

wenn du jemals einen Fuß außerhalb von Kassel gehst, werde ich dir die Beine abschnappen

But his self esteem will be destroyed having to tell a chick he's "pure." I guess travel to a poor country where they'll give him the Steve Paddock filipina treatment?

>Kassel

lmao

He's a sperglord. If he ever finds a girl willing to have sex with him, it is going to be something more serious than just a random hookup and the girl won't be one of those who care if he's "pure".

Last one

Is there a CS GO version of this meme?

This one is definitely my favourite.

Csgo? I've heard so much about this game!

nice

heres your (((you)))

>6 fingers
kek

Lasers are not for illumination, and he'd need to carry a giant battery with that.

autism

Suppose I'll contribute then.

Anyone have the /fit/ thread of this?

h

chinks fucking ruined this meme.

I am the virgin chad. Go to school in Ireland and the girls here can't even comprehend why a guy would want to wait until marriage. I'm being non stop tempted. After classes girls will just introduce themselves to me and get all flirty because I'm the hard-to-get American

>irish
>a chad

Irish men cant be chads. The big round potato heads means you can't be chisled enough and the genetic wifebeating/gambling/alcohol problems/mother issues make it impossible to have the charisma.

He just said he's american though and he's right
I am by no means a Chad, 6/10 at most but when I went to Wales, Dublin and Cork, the girls were mirin', here in the US it just never happens

that one is one of the 3 best ones

See

That was a shit CHAD vs virgin meme. Fucking kill yourself.

I cleaned it up a bit but it lacks the oldy moldy look of the original

Well, it's kinda true.

All you need for ancom to work is a global nuclear war that will erase all achievements of human civilization. Meanwhile, real communism never works.

Somewhere in 19th century colonial Britain, some Anglo unknowilngy made the first Chad meme. Meme magic strikes again.

You

More like chad x virgin

fuck that got me

(You)

Nigga, this was obviously made by a noob. Or someone who is on multiple levels of irony. STRfags are the ones who mindlessly swing their heavy weapons hoping to trade hits. When faced against a good, reactive player, they can't even land a single hit and it's them who usually alt+f4. The true redpill is a quality build with many weapons so that you can actively counter everyone and adapt to situation.

oc

>power vacuum
>"there are no dictators"
Rip my sides

fresh OC

kek

response

Kek, fucking nice