Brits being cucks

The indigenous Brit is treated like shit. How long before they riot? Will they even stand up at all? Are they too cucked to even fight for their own homeland? You have mudslimes not working a day in their life getting loads of gibsmedat while they bend the brit over a barstool and they just take it year after year. How many more you think they have before they do something about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHRZx2H_9s
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
youtube.com/watch?v=-7X2daYALQY&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have no fucking idea how bad Russians and Germans got it. the biggest victims of European genocide and brainwashing ever

Back to raping your sister, cletus

They are spineless faggots

There's a reason why they still cucked by monarchy.

They're beyond cucked at this point. Britain is a fucking disgrace to first world civilization
>bin that knife!
>don't view right wing conservative ideas or else it's prison for you!
>don't express yourself - and in fact censor yourself into silence or else you might offend somebody, because offending somebody is literally worse than murder!

British men should leave that shithole. Let the whiteknights and women stay to fend for themselves. The curries will eventually destroy them

the system is easy to abuse here, lots of people are doing it and the politicians do it. it's fucked

why for you always post this low quality pleb tier version...?

They won't riot because it's not as bad as you think.

If it was what you think, then yes, undoubtedly the masses would turn reactionary. But the numbers are too small. This is modern society. Not the 1920s wave of Italian migration.

What exactly is going on in russia that's so bad?

Whatever mario, dont you have rapefugees to save?

Mentality of older generations (they are very brainwashed)
They are retarded. They are feminist (Russian version). They are multicultural (Russian version). They are spineless. And they ruined not only their own lives, but lives of their children and grandchildren.

I am a white Brit boy on estrogen and I want to convert to Islam

>cletus
isnt it weird how cletus became a term to insult to people. But Cletus was the name of one of Alexanders the greats best friends.

Yeah, it's odd. But funny thing, I'm from the south, and I've never actually met a single Cletus. Ever.

Is it one of those things that spun out of The Simpsons?

I've literally had a brit dude ask me to shag him and his missus.

Blackpill comics is so shit at anatomy that it's disgusting to look at.

Eh. Probably.

>All my knowledge of other countries comes from Sup Forums
America is still way more cucked.
College students here actually get on with their work instead of spending all day protesting social injustice and defending illegal immigrants.
American liberals / SJWs are like another species, there's no other group like that in Europe.
Brits can also still get on with their lives if they hate the prime minister instead of spending hours virtue signalling on twitter and calling for their impeachment.
America is basically just a comedy show for the rest of the world at this point.

Well when we do it’s gonna be tough. Police won’t be on our side and we’ll have to get control of towns and cities like Manchester, Bradford (aka Bradistan), obviously London, Birmingham etc etc. I think the old football firms will be a big help as you lot probably seen yesterday with the March. I think the younger generations will help too knowing gen z is already shaping up to be the last strain of hope in the western world. And because of Brexit the silent majority cannot take anymore and the fact it’s going to take years for it to come in place, Britain will explode.
First British civil war? Let’s ave itttttt

I must have missed it, what happened yesterday? What march?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHRZx2H_9s
Good turn out!

That won't happen until we become a minority. You need to tap into the mind of the average Britcuck in 2017. He knows he is oppressed in his subconscious, but he also knows he can suppress this feeling with short-term gratification, promiscuity, alcoholism, constant distractions, etc. This will go on for as long as it takes for problems to become too big to ignore, and when that happens, fight/flight response kicks in. A lot of people are going to learn that peace and plenty don't last forever in the coming years. Textbook civilisational decline.

I have a great life and live like a fucking baller here. Do something about your shitty life, Neckbeard loser.

This senpai

Such selfishness. Do you not care for your fellow countrymen?

That's an Irish flag you uneducated dolt.

Yeah, and for how much longer?

Read, normalcucks:

>They are Feminist

Yes like Pussy Riot that got kicked out by Putin

>Mentality of older generations

Russia had much higher birth rate before 1991

As long as I want. Cus I’m not some effeminate dweeb crying about it. Be a man you fucking loser.

WHAT HAVE I DONE? IF ONLY I DIDN'T REJECTED PEACE DEALS FROM THIRD REICH

Mate just get off your arse and make your life better, if you don't give a shit about yourself why should anyone else?

>here comes the putinbot to tell us about Russia

everytime. Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Ausria, Luxembourg flags. Same fucking cucks. every time

The isle of cuck is done. Their empire gone, their futures sold off, their legacy destroyed.

Tea niggers cucked themselves and deserve no pity.

The brainwashing is strong here. Anything boardering on a redpill results in fully grown adult literally tantruming like toddlers. Theres no communicating with bluepilled faggots here.

Its bizarre.

Your situation is far worse. Have you rioted or stood up?

These two posts are quite insightful in a way, it's a good representative sample of the kind of backlash you're faced with when the meat pie and gravy gorging British drone sort has their conditioning challenged.

See above.

This, totally:

Again, I live in the south. We don't have the same problems. I don't live in the city and carry a 1911 where ever I go. The worst thing that can happen to me is having to walk next to or interact with a nigger in some form or fashion. We don't have the crazy batshit laws like Cali has. It's pretty quiet here for the most part.

Eat shit convict baby

>Private landlord MPs rent out multiple houses, keep houses out of the hands of potential owner-occupiers
>Daily Mail-reading plebs blame the Muslims

All according to plan

>We don't have the same problems
Am i really going to have to bring up demographics? You can't be this delusional.
>MUH GUNS
Ok but you never use them and your demographics are dire.
>MUH BIG COUNTRY CAN MOVE AWAY
So giving up land is ok now? I'm not saying we're perfect (far from) but Americans seem to be incapable of looking inwards and seeing their own issues, it's always hard projection from you guys.

Do it, it's nobody's loss

But doesn't pre 1991 stastics cover all soviet states including the Stans?
That would explain the birthrate.

I don't like meat pie

Our Government are shit but remember the people voted for Brexit.

Most Yanks dont even own a passport anyway so their knowledge of other countries is basically imaginary so their opinions on the world are not worth paying attention to.

Stay obnoxious Burger.

kek, just another regular day in algarve summertime

If we had bins for kitchen knives here in America, they would all become dumpster fires. Our patience isn't as high as you think. We are on the brink of civil war and the only thing keeping it contained is Trump is pursuing our agenda, he hasn't been impeached/assassinated, and the Antifa faggots are pathetic. If any of this changes, watch shit hit the fan and worse than modern warfare. We are fucking furious and waiting for someone to fuck up, bigly.

That's why (((they))) so desperately want our guns.

Did you shag him and skip on the missus, you fucking brownie?

They do but they also cover the individual states as well.The same can be said about Eastern Europe as whole after 1991 when (((Democracy))) came

I'm aware of the Demo. Difference being I'm waiting and letting them hang themselves. BLM is doing a great job at radicalizing the niggers. I give it another 5 years before enough people are redpilled enough when more people actually begin to contemplate things. And I'll be all the more ready to help out.

I redpill those around me as much as I can but as easily and softly as I can, can't go full 14/88 from the start. But until more come to our side you have to be patient otherwise you just come off as a goose stepping moron. There's brainwashing here but it's not as bad, if you get someone alone and act like you're their friend and that you're coming from a place that's on the fence and not right wing they're more likely to listen to you and that's all I need to plant a couple seeds of truth, reality and stats and just play if off as ...but ahhhh man I dunno what to do tho....

I carry it because I'm not going to be a victim of some nigger chimpout, but, god willing, if he grants me the gift of killing a nigger in self defense and getting off scott free then I can't say I won't be skipping and laughing with joy.

When commie bullshit is that much ingrained, yeah, you just move away. Take all the capital you can with you and starve their asses. When the chips are down, they'll eat each other and reality is all that is needed to bring more to our side.

I'm playing the long game and doing what I can, where I can, to bring more to our side and I'm glad America is beginning to wake up to the bullshit.

Difference being, at least we can discuss such things in the open and it not get us thrown in the gulag, that we can carry weapons in the open, and can actually buy a spoon without an ID, unlike yours.

The British establishment is extremely good at keeping the population placid. That's why there have been so few violent upheavals in the country in the past 300 years.
Our elite are extremely well organised.

>The British establishment is extremely good at keeping the population placid.

How so?

You haven't really refuted anything i've said, all you're doing is memeing and "hoping" things get better. This is why it's impossible to discuss these things with Americans, you're utterly incapable of realizing how bad your situation is.

By elevating the weak (women, colored people, cave monkeys that fuck children and goats, etc.) and hammering the independent and strong men with retarded laws. When all of beta Brittish men can have degenerate sex with their female overlords, they give up on principle, because they are fucking worthless POS.

I call it justice for fucking with the Irish. The same exact shit they did to Ireland is happening there now, except with brown people that worship a pedophile, and it's been brilliantly played. Soros is one cunning motherfucker.

>islamists are full of estrogen
>islamists wont throw you off the roof
>islamists accept cuckboys to figt holy wars and blow themselves up to get 72 virgins

Then perhaps reformulate your question or statement so I may better answer it.

Shutting down people like Moseley. Keeping the population dimwitted and satiated with soap operas that encourage them to be bitchy fools who care about gossip subjects. Benefits. A narrowing of the political spectrum to Blairite party vs Blairite party. Nation-wide thought-control was invented by the British during WWI, with the press essentially putting out the message that the government wanted the people to hear. The Americans were extremely impressed by it and it spurned Americans like Edward Bernays to launch the public relations industry. Anglo-America, and particularly the US post-WWII, is the pinnacle of media establishment working with political establishment working with business establishment to keep people satisfied with being individualist consumers who don't want to work with their neighbour in popular mass movements. The Spanish countries are far less organised, which is probably why the people are so much more often having big upheavals.

By charging people £147 per year to produce propaganda for them.

The average Brit isn't affected, so they don't care.

Britain has already had a civil war. Remember Oliver Cromwell? Learn your history.

This country is so amazing and beautiful, why cant we go back to the old days.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

youtube.com/watch?v=-7X2daYALQY&t=7s

Oh shut the hell up you cuck, for someone accusing people of projecting, you sure are doing one hell of a job pointing the finger at Americans.

>The average Brit isn't affected, so they don't care.
The average Brit is mostly affected, and will continue to be, but they can't be bothered to care.

That was an English civil war smart ass. I’m talking about the whole of Britain. Scotland, Wales (especially Cardiff) and Northern Ireland have non-European groups of people using British ways of life and exploiting them to only platform their own cultures. I was only saying cities in England because that’s where the most of them are.

By the way, your flag is cancer.

Better keep that mouth shut, and lay low, Britcucks.

They are watching.

I value your opinion.
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg

New Cromwell when? Ireland also needs another genocide, Dublin got real brown

>What you talking about white boi

>Nigger sleeping in the middle of the day

Must be half beaner

And to reply to the OP, I highly doubt things will get better for Britain any time soon. The country is extremely PC, and freedom of expression is very limited. The trainwreck of a government believes it can just ban anything and it will go away. The people are cucks.

That kind of identity has been erased post war. The lost «tribe» will die a slow and confused death as isolated consumer animals

These issues are not mutually exclusive. Given a choice I'd rather have the landlords than a country full of desert savages that actually want to kill me and dismantle my whole civilization.

More like to be one of these virgins.

It's funny a burger calling brownie to an iberian, because both spain and portugal are historically much more whiter than the Usa. Usa is not even a nation.

>try to rescue your daughter from being raped
>get arrested

If they haven't rioted already, they never will.
They are too cucked beyond saving.

>Difference being, at least we can discuss such things in the open and it not get us thrown in the gulag

didn't james watson lose his job because he told the truth about race?

>that headline
YESSSS LOL

Americans are nonces.

Talking about hitting the nail on the head user that was a painfully accurate description of things

>Will they even stand up at all?
What you need to understand is that we had an entire generation of brave young men wiped out twice in a row. We are just the coddled grandchildren of the beta survivors.