White race is useless

Best thinkers: Jews
Best executors: SE Asians
Best entertainers: Blacks

No surprise whitey is in deep shit. When it comes down to it, he literally can't compete at anything at all!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-381057/European-IQ-map-proves-Brits-brainy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the only white male is a fag
>there are only 13 million Jews in a world of 7 billion people but they get the center spot
>Google was founded and is owned by (((Sergey Brin)))

Seeing those metalhead signs in the back. Deeply offends me.

Though maybe they are curse signs.

how come every nigger who posts this stuff is hiding behind this meme flag

fuck off cracka

or this one

Best killers...got (((you))) there.
We'll fight for our place on top.

Sheeeiiit

>Best killers...got (((you))) there.
Oh. I guess, if you kill your enemies, they win after all...
Also, European Empires only became a thing because of Jewish intellect behind it, you know.

I didn't know any niggers woke up this early.

Oh look it's this thread again

Where are you located? I'll come down and show you what we're good at.

I know truth hurts... But try to think rationally instead of chimping out for once.

>Best Allrounders
/thread

>Best Allrounders
Not so bad in a separated world... Totally useless on a global market. You need an edge at something to have a place in it.

Best Spellers: Indian

I am. I know history and I know that standing by your own is what is needed for a people to survive and prosper in the long run. Unlike subversive, traitorous behavior like yours.

Nice stats you posted to support your arguments.

You are a filthy rat.

And still all the inmigrants from all over
the world risk their life and money to be in a white, successful country. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

So then how did we come out on top with our Empires all over the world if we're not the best at anything

Let's try this
>best at creating and maintaining civilisation

Jews are superior, but they can't live without good goyim like me. Bad goyim are useless, I agree.

>best at creating and maintaining civilisation
Civilisation that the whites are using was created by the Semites (i.e. Jews). The other people who also created civilisation would be the Indians and the Chinese.

Why did whites do it better than them, then?

They didn't. They only started doing better when the Jews regained control over the banking system (von Hapsburgs, etc) and the academic thought (Renaissance)

If jews are so good, why they haven't created any civilization?

>russian talking about civilisation

That's how i know OP is white cuck

>Nice stats you posted to support your arguments.
It's most obviously so.
The Jews and Asians have the highes IQ and perform best by far than other ethnicities.

The black culture dominates entertainment industry and fashion. Behaving like a "black gangsta" is an epitome of being cool. They dictated music trends since Jazz.

The Jews occupy the most prominent positions of influence, and make the most important contributions in science, politics and philosophy.

Only the white ethnicities decay and shrink.

>standing by your own is what is needed for a people to survive and prosper in the long run
You may only stand by someone if you are sure he will do the same. Really, you have noone to stand by. Maybe some edgy street hooligan gang.

>If jews are so good, why they haven't created any civilization?
You're living in one.

What do they need all those whites for, then?

Anglos are smarter than Jews

Best artists, composers, playwrights, architects, filmmakers. Creativity

fuck the kike faggot
sage and abort don't reply to known enemies

>The Jews and Asians have the highes IQ and perform best by far than other ethnicities

Anglos score the highest on IQ tests when compared to "white" Jews.

Where do you think the "white" Jews got their intelligence from? Inbreeding with Anglo-Saxons.

Jews score average overall too. Israel is shit.

whitey has best technology and military

now die by firing squad nigger

Whites control all these subhumans slaves

then just fuck off to your shit desert and leave us alone already

Because a lion has to either have a bountiful population of swine to live off, or dig around dirt himself.

>yet every one wants to go to white countries

So Jews aren't actually self sufficient and capable of creating civilization?

Best societies: Whites

source. i saw a study with germans at #1 with 107 and anglos #2 with 106, which is in the magin of error, but doesn't speak for anglo surpremacy

If these are white countries, than why are all those immigrants are let in and accommodated?

White are the best at not being pieces of shit. All the good things you listed means jack shit when you have to consider

>Jews are biggest liars and will try to overthrow anybody they live with
>Mexicans are lazy cheats
>Niggers: don't get us started
>SE Asians: poorfags who get involved in commie shit like Antifa

If there is anything all these nonWhite groups are the absolute, it's being absolutely oblivious except maybe the Jews who are simply feign obliviousness. Despite what your fag ass may champion about us brown people, so many of us want to come to places like America or Europe without thinking: "Hey, maybe -I- was the problem back in my home country/town/whatever. Maybe I should be better". So then these White communities get destroyed and they have to move elsewhere. It's certainly not a victory for these browners, who now live in shit once again and get green in the face about White society.

In the end, these things you list are moot. I don't care about anything you listed with all these cons nearly all these idiots are equipped. Think your way out of these countries, laugh your violent ass back to Africa, and execute yourself.

Human, by his nature, applies devices and cattle to ease his burden and improve yield.

Best cold-blooded hatred and innovation: HONKIES

Study in the US based on religion and white IQ

Anglicans (Anglo-Saxons) scored the highest. Jews second. Atheists third.

Best one lost because of those rat faces.

Sir may I please trouble you for satistics to back up the said said clames.

communists thanks Soviet union.

here's some lynn dailymail.co.uk/news/article-381057/European-IQ-map-proves-Brits-brainy.html

you europeans all think you are smartest but it is well known Anglos are the smartest in Europe if not the world.

nothin personnel, kid. You should tell Lynn's test how smart you are

like I said Scandinavians, Finns, Germans etc think they all claim the crown of highest average IQ but it's actually Anglosaxons.

We're the best philosophers, thanks to ancient Greece. Humans are animals without philosophy

Most significant science came from Anglos. the reason English is the Lingua franca is not just because of the British Empire. More scientific articles and technical documents were written in English than any other.

I like how all the white males are handicapped in some way.

Exactly; things that you can't live without are called life support. Why Jews can't get by without others supporting them?

You can think that, but I would guess that you don't have a clue about how related the english and the germans actually are. Also, I have actually read some Goethe, Schiller, many more german authors and philosophers and can assure you that for example Schillers "Über das Erhabene" (about the sublime/transcendent) is some good food for thought for anyone about human nature and behaviour.
And actually the reason for English being the most popular is exactly because of the 2 world wars, German was not any less important until then.

You Germans always try to claim relatedness and other nationalities accomplishments to make up for being two world war losing losers. you're fucking niggers.

t. dirt cookie baker

fuck you cun't we're the smartest and actual science proves it, eternal jew slave

(OP)
>No surprise whitey is in deep shit. When it comes down to it, he literally can't compete at anything at all!
I'll just leave this here.

no you're dummies Anglos are the true übermensch.

Its true. I dont know why all these brown people are coming to white people counotries and want to live here. They are better off without us.

if they are the übermensch,how come the U.K bans knives,has pakistani shitskins and muslim police women?

literally even Poland is better

So that's why you have a literal jew banker district, where you have no jurisdiction, in the middle of your capital? Truly a work of the surpreme

Op is a subscriber to shitted.com