Catalan - Protesters Against Independence

youtube.com/watch?v=G_U2TVW4_mY

started about 30 minutes ago officially also special forces are being placed in key infrastructure locations to stop rebellion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjrBJhbvCkk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_self-determination_referendum,_2014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly this is the best thing that could have happened to Spain. Spanish nationalism is finally making a comeback. The Overton Window is being pushed to the right.

is anything likely to happen they say 50,000 people out today on another livestream

Happen in what sense? Catalonia will not leave if thats what you mean. The independence movement is just strange commies and washed up hippies, theyre not gonna do anything.

Finally I can raise my fucking flag without having to win a world cup...

B-but user! they will you call you facha/franco/come bebes!

What if I raise the true flag?

Prob not. Pretty much all the normalfags are ok with it now. Most of my WhatsApp contacts have the spanish flag as their profile pic

Are they protesting against democracy?

God you spics are retarded as fuck.

If you're so proud of your debt ridden unemployed country then why don't you just let them have a legal vote?

BIN

would did you abandon this clearly superiour design?
No offence but your new flag looks like shit compared.

>in 48 hours
>by Monday
It's gonna be fire and fury all over again

M A J E S T I C.

Apparently because too similar to the English flag. Fucking retarded kings.
>JUST

Also to note that we still use it but not as a national flag.

Fuck off paki

Why is the right uncapable of making a manifestation without a bunch of retards doing the Roman salute or waving anticonstitutional flags?
It's such a shame.

>legitimate unionist flags flooding Catalonian streets right now
>Cowards asking for "more dialog" bashed
>Right-wing and patriotism resurrecting all over the country (Spain)
youtube.com/watch?v=cjrBJhbvCkk
I guess independence IS NOT n the menu, boys

Sssshhhh, only English gentlemanĀ“s allowed, no commie chavs.

a civil war would fix unemployment rate and a raft of social issues ongoing in spain

A civil war would end in two days. Pro-independence have no chance military-wise. This is not 1936.

We treat your country as a playground.

And you can't even survive without all the Brits fucking up your country.

>YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT US
Wrong.

There's no way that Catalonia will be allowed to leave. Just like Great Britain will ultimately ever leave the E.U. Think about it - it's been fucking forever since the referendum concluded and they're just dragging their heels along. The E.U. is of course not putting any specific migrant quotas on the U.K. but I bet they figure if they can drag the public on for a bit longer people will just forget about it and then big daddy E.U. can start telling the U.K what to do again. It's so clear to me now. Democracy really is the ultimate joke - the general public was so stupid they actually fell for the meme, and the reality of it is the rulers in place will not allow smaller states to bust away in a hissy fit. All that talk about the importance of the "people's voice" and "the people's will" really is just a load of horseshit. Calexit will also never happen because of this alone. Maybe it's not a bad thing for people to see all this. Maybe people will start to wake the fuck up?

Nah, that's just a pipe dream.

Is there any point to independence beyond meme-tier Scotland/Calexit faggotry? Or is it just commies being commies and wanting commiestan to be independent despite their desire to then give everything away to the muslims?

>Be Spaniard girl/woman
>Arrive to a British home as an au-pair
>Show the husband what real sex is about
>He doesn't want his fish-eyed, chicken-skinned wife anymore
>Another British family ruined by superior pussy :)

Think of it this way. There are 1 million Americans living in Mexico (not wetbacks with dual-citizenship, actual Americans). We are Mexico's largest non-citizen group.

There are 1 million British people living in Spain.

There are 120 million people in Mexico and 50 million in Spain.

Less than 1 in 100 in Mexico is American, but 1 out of every 50 in Spain is British.

*ultimately never

>bragging about being a literal cuck
Pedro what the fuck

Scottish people voting to leave the UK = 44% (and that was when the UK told them they would still be in the EU!)
Catalans voting to leave Spain = 37%

>joke

No, it's just that the leaders of the West seem to think uprisings like in post-Soviet eastern Europe are contained to "those guys" and that they're free to abuse the people as they please.

>calexit will never happen because of this alone

Or because it's factually illegal and because we'd jump at the chance to shot those hiv-ridden beaner faggots.

>rebellion

correct

GIVE THEM FREEDOM YOU EVIL IMPERIALISTS

In his defense spics also brag about being superior lovers in general.

This hit hard and I'm 20% british.

Brit bro tell me it ain't so. Tell me Spanish whores aren't purposefully going to over there to ruin the few white marriages that last past a year.

they aren't catalans

spanish nationalism is just keeping catalonia as a province, nothing more
there is no comeback

The USA, EU and NATO don't want more problems in the middle of Europe.

Spain would block Catalan accession to the EU, Russia could meddle, etc.

Many unnecessary troubles.

because the borbons

>dude 5% irish, 10% italian, 16% cherokee lmao

Kys

You had to get your police to beat up old ladies to stop your referendum. The UK even gave 16 year olds the vote and they still didn't have enough people!

democracy depends on the census, catalans can be in favour but spaniards says the whole spain must rule

hahaha, sure, we are one of the most touristic country of the World, not sure the position but pretty sure is the top 3 (2 place maybe)
you can go fuck yourself chav, you use Spain as a suicidal place where you use your chav superior brain to killyourself jumping into a pool from the 10th floor of the hotel.

If the goal inevitably appears to be a more globalized world government why would small states be allowed to break away? They wouldn't. That's why they aren't.

>spanish nationalism is just keeping catalonia as a province, nothing more

Catalonia just lost 3 out of its 4 biggest companies to Spain in less than 48 hours:

-Gas Natural Fenosa
-Caixabank
-Banco Sabadell

Even "Waters of Barcelona" has moved its company to Madrid.

Also 3% african. 5% Jew. It's crazy. I'm literally the reincarnation.

All those companies are part of the Rothschild combine. Be smarter.

Hope you're right and you don't end up with IRA style issues, best of luck.

>You had to get your police to beat up old ladies to stop your referendum. The UK even gave 16 year olds the vote and they still didn't have enough people!

Well, 2 things:
1)
What you may not know is that the Catalonians voted in a 2014 referendum where 16 years old could vote too, and they had the same results and voter numbers:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_self-determination_referendum,_2014

2)
We don't give a fuck. Grannies can be criminals too. We are not cucks. Get your balls together, UK.

I'm talking from experience.
Educated, non-chav British men are hot and so wasted on their wives... Pity there are so few of them.
It's our duty as Spaniard women to show them the way :)

>British
>White by now
KEK

The Cross of Bugundy was used until 1785.

Man, Spain really needs to bring Franco back

Spoken like a true Spanish fascist.

Eduardo, your country has always been a fucking joke. You will beat up your own elderly citizens before fixing your economy!

Lmfao. Eat a chorizo dick, Spain

Stop larping as a man faggot and go out and kill some catalonians

Noice , Catacucks btfo

>t. Antifa

You will never understand the quiet dignity and beuty of the British drunk suicide death leap to gain honour and status amongst his peers

*Stop larping as a woman.

will this somehow bring fascism back to Spain?

I hope so

>There are 1 million British people living in Spain.
Time to get facts straight.

All this anglos beign this mad hahahahahahahah

>Eduardo, your country has always been a fucking joke. You will beat up your own elderly citizens before fixing your economy!

1) We are growing at a +3% rate, fatfuck.
2) Out of 2 million of voters, the separatists claimed 900 injured. Of them, half were "anxiery episodes". In reality, there were only 4 people hospitalized.
3) Your police kill more people every day in any American city than what happened in Spain. Nobody died.

See how easily does Soros media manipulate you?

ILLEGAL REFERENDUM
4 HOSPITALIZED
OH MY GOD!!! SPANISH ARE SUCH BARBARIANS!!

Meanwhile 58 Americans died in a shooting.

>someone says that the law is for all, dosnt care if you are a grandma.
>WHAT?! LAWS?! OH WOOOOOW WHAT A FASCIT :o

That grandma knowed what she was doing, go to take a shower, dirty antifa.

You are not a true american.

Are Spaniards even white?

You look like a bunch of Arabs.

I like how contrary to the referendum day,no one is reporting this in my country

Soros media lel. I literally get all my news from primary video footage, hombre.

the USA is absolutely no better than Spain, because of our ZOG militarized government, you are correct.

But, you are refusing to deal with the issue of your fascist police beating up grannies. "Grannies can be criminals too". Ok Pedro! Sure thing.

Our cops only beat up nig nogs. If you weren't such a desperate faggot, you would let Catalonia go.

I don't know.
Are English people white?

Shut the fuck up you filthy nigblood, you will get stampeded when the english chimp out, and I will be There to piss on your corpse

Weren't 2 the people hospitalized? And one of them was a heart attack before anything happened?

>Stop loving your country and let it balkanize into oblivion
Stop posting, nigger

I'm laughing my ass off now, Catalans thought they had the monopoly of the streets and now that the Unionist took the streets they left the independentists to shame. It's time to go Puigdemont you failed everything hahahahahahahaha

>Spanish nationalism is finally making a comeback
lol, Refugee lovers and EU supporters with celebs and politicians, where is the nationalists.
All i see is (((nationalists)))

>The Overton Window is being pushed to the right.
yeah hopefully, but it always ends at the European commission, nationalism doesnt count for fucking shit if you can't make the final push.
Better let this shit run its course, weakening the EU is a priority. Other you're stuck in refugee hell.

The difference is those aren't English.

The picture I post were Spanish... (apparently)

I really don't get it (((right wingers))) are trying to prevent Catalonia from achieving independence. But if Catalonia was to become independent and be recognized by the EU then that would redpill ALL of Spain..

And further weaken the EU.

B-but user, we are unstoppable!

>ILLEGAL REFERENDUM
When i hear 'Illegal referndum', i want to ask myself 'What's LEGAL referendum is'? Which fucking one? Crimea, Kurdistan, Catalonia...dunno. On the other hand, i have no idea watz wrong with Catalonia. I've been in Spain a lot times, including Barcelona, you know what? This is one of best cities in this fucking world. And it's a part of Spain, knowattaimean? Hey, any freaking reasons to independence, where you are?

The actual Spanish flag was designed as to have a naval flag that could be seen from afar, as you see, most flags had white backgrounds, so they could not be distinguished from one another. The flag chosen was the red and yellow one, mainly cause yellow and red was already a traditional Spanish colou. In fact there were two different flags, one for merchant ships(pic related) and another one(the modern design) for military ships. During our independence war, the government was held in Cadiz, and because it was an important harbour, the naval flag was the one used by the defending soldiers, and it stuck with us ever since. The Burgundian cross was used by reactionary rebels, the carlistas, for their wars

Then that would red pill all of Catalonia on EU fascism. Unless (((right wingers))) took the blame by attending the protest against Catalonian independence.

Fuck redpills.

I care about my family, and my family depends on the economy, the economy would get fucked with this bullshit independence, so I defend the union.

That norwegian is just a shitposters, dont even try.

tanks when?

Look all these catalonian traitors that want to be spaniards!
disgusting!

I don't know George, their passports say they are :^)

>I care about my family, and my family depends on the economy
good luck. Now we know which country to blame for this shit!

>me niego a comer pa amb tomaquet sin jamon
ayy

paid actors everywhere
spain is fucking desperate

Why does RT always have the best streams

>BONGED.COM

>that EU flag.

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

t. ahmed

>Andalusians and their sons protesting in Barcelona

kek. They are not even catalonians.

>Fascism in Spain stopped somehow
The police literally have the fasces on the hood of the car you dope

Unionists are the biggest cucks ever.

Literally:
>muh nationalism is bad, muh we live in a globalized world, muh I'm a citizen of the earth, muh we will be out of the EU if we become independent

Absolute KANKER.

>catalan
>clearly people from other parts of spain which got the bus ticket for free so they can attend the protest

Sure jordi, still believing that, nobody trusth in you lies.

>Mfw when the people that you call not real catalonian are the people that is majority supporting the separatism and you praise a lot of politicians pro separatism that are actually Xarnegos.

Its not a ethnic problem, dont try to make it look like that on Sup Forums to get the approval of some faggots.

Not to mention they brought hundreds of buses from outside Catalonia and yet their march is several times less numerous than independentist rallies. Fucking Manolos, when will they learn.