Kaguya Chapter 27

It's Kaguya time.

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/7dasni
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm pretty sure everything about this week's chapter is part of a plot by the author to scare people off from translating his series.
It's kind of working

Also, it looks like volume 2 is having the same stock issues volume 1 had, which means it's still selling well. According to the author, it's already being reprinted.

Nice, I'm glad this series is successful.

I did the best I could to translate the puns, open to any suggestions for improvement on pretty much anything this chapter. For context, the original joke is that a dog begging in Japanese is the same as the word for penis.

She broke.

>This chapter.

And done. There's a second chapter this week from Miracle Jump, so I'll hopefully have that done tonight since there's no chance in hell of finishing the redraws in this one any time soon and I need a break. If the thread's still alive, I'll dump it then.

Thank you so much! I'm glad you made it thought this chapter.

Yuri????

Thanks for the chapter.

>Pres and Kaguya already dating
>About to fuck
>Kaguya sees his cock and starts laughing

>last panel

That wouldnt out of place in a hentai doujin

Also thank for dumping this, this serie is hilarious.

thanks OP. great series

Shameless slut.

This whole chapter is like the plot of a hentai manga so that's not surprising.

CUUUTE.

Thanks user. [spoiler[What about the special?[/spoiler]

This slut. Poor Kaguya.

B E S T G I R L

God my heart hurts

When will Fujiwara reveals herself as the troll she is?

>this yuri out of nowhere

WHAAAAAAAAT?

Implying that they don't know it already

Woah, look at those things.

>you have been caught up in a girl's plot
Oh you.

Nice.

>does it with the dog

Holy shit you did a great job translating

Jesus christ what a chapter, thanks OP.

Fujiwara you monster!

Lewd.

Thanks user. What about the special chapter, where they're in a locker together?

How cute.

Goddamn, this chapter is lewd. I hope she thinks back to trying to get the Pres's wiener.

It works as a wallpaper.

I really appreciate you, translator.

That last panel is lewdest.

Much thanks.

Icecold!!

The top left and top right look "cleaned" or does it just look like that on the raws

>I'm not like her
Haha.

Better.

I hate you a tiny bit.

Will we get a version with an accurate translation and/or translation notes about the real puns.

It's all cleaned and almost done being redrawn, but I really need a break after translating this one. Hopefully within the next few hours.

Depends, are you going to do it?

Can you make one with the last frame of the last page?

And now the guy who has a reading the situation success rate of 5% has heard.

Why do I feel so much pain right now?

He's done a decent job keeping their point

Yeah, it feels like there's an abnormal amount of negative space there.

Heaven or hell

frigid bitch or someone who wants to be dominated and/or is into some kinky shit + loves analog puzzles

I think the choice is obvious

oh well

The best wordplay translations I've seen were from a French comic written in the 60s or 70s.
The translators came up with some of the most dextrous puns I've ever seen.
The fact that they made some of the Latin jokes work was even better.

Asterix?

It probably won't work for this though since the languages are too different
English, French and Latin have some similarity

Kaguya is best girl, her laugh is contagious.

yep, It's a shame that the two translators don't get much credit though

Best girl

Kaguya is heaven. She's the only one who's tested my faithfulness to my waifu this harshly

Good job translator-kun. I could tell from the puns already that you had harsh time.

>here
Read you loud and clear president

Flashback chapter when? I want see see the fight that Shirogane got into during the election

My thoughts exactly

Truly, these two make the best couple. President should just give up and let those two be.

I feel old.

While I dont mind how mild things have got, I miss the grandious mind battles Kaguya and the president had at the start of the manga.

it's been kind of meh since became weekly

Stop posting

Bear in mind that while the first comic came out in the 60s the English translations were delayed by about a decade
It's still quite popular today so there isn't much reason to feel old

does someone have a good face of those where the president thinks that kaguya will say "how cute"?

I will, if it isn't true. So far, these two have the best interaction. They have more chemistry with each other than Kaguya has with president.

Yuri delusions are incredible

Fujiwara is a nice character once in a while, but nobody reads this for her

>but nobody reads this for her
Not even him, but speak for yourself. Her trolling Kaguya is hilarious.

chinko chapter

I read it for all of them so that means Fujiwara as well

This month's chapters haven't been as extreme as the first ones, I agree, but you can't seriously say that. The best chapters came when it became weekly.

The french party, first time, earphones, umbrella, and treasurer all of them are from weekly Kaguya.

While monthly only have sea vs mountains, wiener and first love advice.

Is it being serialised in two magazines?

but the story will be better as a long self-centred chapter than just short shenanigans

I begun as a montly series, after that it changed to weekly

It started in a monthly magazine and had one special chapter in the weekly one. After chapter 10 it moved to the weekly magazine, but this week there's a special chapter back in the monthly one it started in.

The author might want to start slowing down a bit and padding things out, as two parters or something.

Man, I always enjoy characters like treasurer that exist just to be a good straight man and/or permanent bullying target even if it's nothing new.

More Fujiwara bullying him when?

Just posting something so the thread won't die until the special chapter is translated.

This issue of Miracle Jump contained a set of pictures featuring some idol who was supposedly cosplaying as Kaguya.
sendspace.com/file/7dasni

Take it as some kind of weird trivia.

I hope the author dont ship him with Fujiwara near the end, just because.

He's kind of creepy. Just like her fetishes, I'm sure.