Leave Italy alone

The jews want to erase our history now
google.it/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/why-are-so-many-fascist-monuments-still-standing-in-italy/amp
They are monuments made in the fascism era it doesn't mean they are fascist monuments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMErg0xkjcs
google.it/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/why-are-so-many-fascist-monuments-still-standing-in-italy/amp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_dime
youtu.be/aMppzrpezt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They are monuments made in the fascism era it doesn't mean they are fascist monuments.

They better not try to take the altare or the Milan central station down.

(checked)
Fucking jews

The best parts of rome today were built during fascism

there will be little left if they destroy everything remotely connected to fascism

i bet they also want to destroy Predappio.

Daily reminder that Italy belongs to the Africans since the Roman empire

daily reminder that you should hang yourself

t. Shitskin

>I thought the Romans built this when I was a kid

shut up white boy

biutiful momuments

i'm not even a fascist but italian futurism was to notch

german fascists can't into art

t. Somalian

>They are monuments made in the fascism era
>posts image of 'monument' finished in 1950's

Nu

me too

Name one historic monument in jewsreal, they have a wall.... a wall but we cant build on in the usa cause brown people. Oh they have the temple mount, which has a mosque on it.

I hate jews.

Das raite fellow half-kangz

shieeet das racis

EJA!

That's because Russolo, CarrĂ  and Marinetti where from North Italy (Wich isn't the real Italy because of the scarce presence of shitskins)

>with the election of Silvio Berlusconi, in 1994, the country also became the first to bring a neo-Fascist party to power
>Ruth Ben-Ghiat is a professor of history and Italian studies at New York University
Is this "professor" retarded?

>(((Ruth Ben-Ghiat)))

WEW LAD

wtf I love Berlusca now

They should tear them down to make more room for more holocaust memorials.

Do Italians know that Berlusconi literally got his wealth thanks to a free Mason lodge?

t.PD shill. have fun till next year, cuz you will need to find a new job.

We should put more niggers there, we have only some hundred of thousands of niggers and thousands of Tunisian aliens, we need more

Nice, if these kikes keep pushing this, they will only rekibdle fascist sentiment.

How are Syrian refugees and New Italians supposed to relate to that display of eurocentric chauvinism?

But that's actually true

We have no Syrians
(((they))) pushed for years the narrative of the poor children from Syria but we have 90% adult male niggers

>DAILY REMINDER THAT ITALIANS EAT CHEESE WITH LIVE MAGGOTS AND CALL IT A DELICACY, IF THE MAGGOTS ARE DEAD, ITS ACTUALLY BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH

una delizia

youtube.com/watch?v=RMErg0xkjcs

una delizia, baditti di bapato

>2017
>Doesn't eat casu marzu

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's disgusting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you eat it with wine and carasau

>it's....IT'S HARD TO FIND!!!

Who forces you to buy a wheel every day, fucking peat-gavel

Someone actually tried, everybody was pissed off and our ultra-sjw president of the Chamber had to rush and deny that such an operation will be made to fascist era monuments and art.

pic related, it's her

Do they even realize that at least half city centre of MIlan should be demolished, since it is full of fascist buildings? And they are also among the most beautiful ones, especially compared to the shitty pot-war concrete blocks.

Also, I think that even Germany is still full of Nazi-era buildings

Fuck you Pissenti, stay in your island

i hope this shit turns into a meme you nigger
Italy is brazil/turkey tier shithole who deserves their share of bullying in these boards

someone actually tried to feed me this shit when i want to Italy

>144510339
Can't wait to choose to vote for either an autistic clown or an ex pizza boy / fast food worker

manchildren detected

I see you are triggered, here, eat some mud-biscuits.

those monuments need to be abolished and replaced by more progressive symbol of our time

diochan

>He doesn't know about the fried frogs and the mule's testicles

If only he hadn't hooked up with that Austrian knothead.

>DOOD I'mma attack all of Europe, then declare war on the USSR and the United States! Wanna join??
>Why sho' thang mistuh Hitluh wait till I gets out my super-soaker
Fucking brilliant.

Friendly reminder that Italy is the most racist country in Europe, and the birthplace of fascism.
Both are good things desu, we even have a nice plaza with glorious fascist architecture.

lol fuckin wat

They're probably gonna jew their way around it by removing some of the Fascis on the buildings etc.

PADANIA LIBERA

Solidarity. Stand up against it now before the Zionist media riles up the masses to gets them taken down.

kek,we always get bullied here,newfag
we don't give a fuck

TOMBINI IN GHISAAAAA

You read that on some blog?
As far as i know he got cash because his daddy was friend with mafia and helped them laundry money in his bank. Then Berlusca built and sold entire cities, and then created the biggest private owned tv channel in Europe (at the time)

*DioKangz

But they already did immediately after the war. And that made sense then, not 70 years later

i hope the northern part of italy gets indipendence and a new state is created like catalonia

>google.it/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/why-are-so-many-fascist-monuments-still-standing-in-italy/amp

jews are the enemy of all nations and races, they will next say that the tower of Pisa is white and leans to the right, and it is therefore a very racist tower.

Fuck jews completely italianbros, they want to sink the whole world.

>the liberal north becomes independent
>becomes france II: electric bogaloo

You guys should read the comments on the article link on the facebook page of the New Yorker. There is so much backlash from italians, it's beautiful

Not even knowing that the Congress has the symbol of the Fasces, from which came the word Fascism as Mussolini adopted it as a symbol of his party, in Washington DC. Do the Antifa want to tear that down too?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_dime

>north African settlers
>niggers
NOI

EJA! ALALĂ€!

>or the cats

meanwhile

ERAVAMO

I want to protect his smile.

IMPERATORI

Too good for this world, too pure.
Sleep tight lil' Dux

E

Italian Futurism is also the greatest art style ever developed.

jesus, look at those gums.

MERDA

Saw it in a swedish tv documentary.

youtu.be/aMppzrpezt4

Well, try to look up for My Way, it's a documentary about the rise and the political career of Berlusconi

There was even a movie called killing silvio berlusconi, which of course was banned here

nice faggot flag loser keep listening to our shitty 80s song retard

link it frocio

anyone know where this is exactly?

> sardinianposting on Sup Forums

Madonna quanto la strangolerei volentieri la Boldrini. Brutta zoccola subumana

based sardinian

that's why you don't let them take away your guns, faggots

>implying we ever had any say in the matter
nigger we're not even allowed to elect our own government, what makes you think we're allowed to decide what guns we can keep?