Do you dislike slavic immigrants in your country that assimilate? If I learn the language etc...

Do you dislike slavic immigrants in your country that assimilate? If I learn the language etc. you couldn't notice that I'm foreign. Am I welcome?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aG0RL2Njd3U
youtube.com/watch?v=_yhdLsfo8_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XLbsLZ1iX68
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL SLAVES ARENT >WHITE STUPID FUCKING GOYIM HAHAHA NOW HATE EACH OTHER AND INFIGHT WHILE I FUCKING RAPE YOUR COUNTRY DUMB GOYIM

Do you hate the jews? Then you can come.

No, slaves are based and white. I would welcome you in germany. also you will be on the right side whem the racewar starts

Why do you care?

Just go and pillage like a real slav.

Get in here man. Bring women please.

>slavs
>white
Spätaussiedler, was geht?

If you help us purge the Muslims sure

>Do you dislike slavic immigrants
They are ok, probably one of the nicest people around here.

Though the last batch arrived like 80~60 years ago or so.

>you couldn’t notice that i am foreign
Are you serious? Your Accent ist the worst ever

>i reallllllly llllloove amerikka!!!1!1!
Fuck off you just cant assimilate

>slavic immigrants that assimilate
i dont think those exist

my mother is an anglo i was in england last summer to visit her
im not going there ever again..

I like them desu but they should still fuck off

I am a born and bred Englishman. I love Slavs and especially the ones that assimilate.

>Do you dislike slavic immigrants in your country that assimilate?
Yes. 2 reasons.
1. Estonia is for ethnic Estonians
2. They are unable to fully assimilate.

t. Hans won Ahmedi

fuck off.

And remember. True Prussia was baltic and always will be.

1. We know you're foreign.

2. I love em

dude, I have bad news, but I guess that the most of eestii """"russians"""" has finnish roots.

why? tell me your issues with us
I speak perfect american accent english,I've practiced in online vidya teamspeak since I was like 13

Sure. Come along

>Germans
>White

so we have russians who always tout how great, just and mighty roossiya is while sucking our welfare and shit
then we have balts and poles who work here and live 6men in 2 bedroom apartment, not really an issue but i wouldnt call that "assimilation"

yeah, a few white germans are still left. the replacement immgration is still ongoing, not completed

of course not
for example, plenty of polish people in London
far more pleasant than niggers & mozlems

yes. all immigrants are cancer. cockholes go back

now that's some fucking elegant feet right here and I'm not even a footfag

I will just leave this here: youtube.com/watch?v=aG0RL2Njd3U

well you look different from most people, but when you have a kid with someone dutch, he/she will look Dutch (because we're very diverse unlike e.g. Scandinavia)... so it's natural. the Netherlands in 'recent' times has taken in other people like French. Europe is Europe and people of our nations mixing is the last thing on my mind that bothers me. and in some countries you're only making the genepool better, like in England.

>assimilate
>learn the language
Your Russian relatives are incapable of doing so, instead they just form ghottoes intead.
>Am I welcome?
No.

This
>eestii """"russians""""
There is no such thing. you're either one or the other, no in-betweens.

>1. Estonia is for ethnic Estonians

Literally 0 difference between Northern Russians and your average Estonian physically.

Top tier bullshit right here. Stepping up that "Baltic and Estonian languages are just Russian with a dialect" I see. Feel free to fuck off.

yeah see balk fags are different we know our countries are shitty.

Though we have good weather and food, and some have best beaches.

I like the latvians, estonians and other shitholes telling a croat he's not welcome.

Like what kind of A grade idiot would move there.
Get all the same problems but now with an extra chance of suicide?

why the fuck would I go to latvia lmfao

You asked a question, I answered. Do specify to whom it is and is not addressed towards next time then.

>Poortugal

>tell me your issues with us
You are not a Finn, Russian, Frenchman, German or Italian. You are a Croat.

No we need more of em

obviously I meant western countries,preferably Canada,Australia, Germony and maybe England

British-French nation, British nation, German nation, English nation. Economic migrants are rats that invoke zero sympathy whatsover.

>Do you dislike slavic immigrants in your country that assimilate?

Russians, Czechs, Croats, Slovaks, Slovenians are welcome, but the Polacks got to go. The Russians and Croats which whome I've had the opportunity to work with were great people. Also, Czechs and Slovaks were fucking great mates back in college.

good. they don't want you there anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=_yhdLsfo8_Y

We never do though. It's only natural that you want to stick to your own, even if you choose to move to a new country. It's rare that someone has the language skills to go 'full native', even if we have had shitty English lessons crammed down our throats since we were 5

>why? tell me your issues with us

I guess he referes to Polacks who are in all actuallity the most hated immigrant group next to the muslims in west and north Europe.

I dont mind people who make an effort to integrate.. Slavs who learn Norwegian usually get fast tracked to leadership possitions. And slavs all have a leg up since they're all gainfully employed.

Niggers on the other hand are a mystical breed. They learn Norwegian, and then they become like shamans of the social benefit system. They know NAV (our NEET-pay system) better than the people who work there.

lol, Germany is a joke at this point.

>then we have balts and poles who work here and live 6men in 2 bedroom apartment, not really an issue but i wouldnt call that "assimilation"

We have that too with the polacks. balts are not that common in my area. The Ruskies here are mostly integrated and rather well educated. Never had a problem with them.

They have to go back.

> Literally retarded, the post

now post the one after taxes, we need some of that estonian you keep what you earn shit

ah, the bright future of polish-american constructed an d jew-blessed cuckhold-intermarium

slavs usually assimilate somewhat ok in most countries. but they bring a lot of degeneracy with them. from slutty women, to drug dealing/trafficking, to prostitution and human trafficking and just overall gangsterism.

>Germany is a joke
>EU flag

Germanistani Caliphate pls

What's the difference?

I'm dating a pole and she's the exact definition of traditional. Slav haters are bitter virgins who only want fat roasties and asian filth.

The Midwest/Pennsylvania still gets them

Do you plan to be a productive member of society who doesn't steal, rape and kill his way through life?

>hurr durr russians bad if the nazis exterminated half of us we'd be speaking German right now and our culture would be untouched by ebil ruskis

>Polacks got to go
yeah I can see that. Polish tourists here are among the worst,they are cheap and act like complete niggers

East slavs do.
West slavs are usaully even better on it in than west.

The thing you mentioned. What is the difference between you and Poles again?

>Germanistani Caliphate
You are so far up the polish-american asshole that I can't hear you

but I would assimilate. Its not like a mass migration with muslims and niggers. I wouldn't be noticable
yes

a thousand miles

Meanwhile Russia is your neighbour

>but I would assimilate. Its not like a mass migration with muslims and niggers. I wouldn't be noticable

Learn the language, and when you get a family, give them germanic names, and the assimilation will be complete. The Slovenes, Czechs and Croats are honorary Germanics anyway.

You are conflating ethnicity with geographics now. The one thing you don't realize that mass migration is a 20-21st century phenomenon only.

Then you are welcome, though I don't know why someone would want to come to France or any western EU country for that matter

Just so you know, the Russians did it anyway.
Deportations and influx of Russian immigrants resulted in 1/3 of the population being Russian in Estonia and Latvia. If the USSR had continued, it would be half or more.
Maybe its better than Nazi firing squads or gas chambers, but even soft genocide is still genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLbsLZ1iX68

Slavs, as far as I know, have never caused problems here. Russians run the mafia and such, but ironically they're often beneficial in a lot of ways because they have the tendency to drive out nignog gangs from the city.

There are a lot of Croats here that love the Polacks. Why is that so? Even when it comes to "who'se better, Germany or Poland" - a lot of Croats vote Poland, although we were allies and freinds for centuries. That hurts my feelings user

>Maybe its better than Nazi firing squads or gas chambers
It isn't and wasn't.

Said every pervert ever

Why would you ever want to live in the west? I was in France in 2015 and it was awful.

>I was in France in 2015 and it was awful.

I can imagine how hard it must have been cleaning those toilets after your french masters took a dump after that frog meal.

Using humour and ad-hominems to cope I see.

I'm just saying there would be no Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia anymore and to the Baltics it's preferable that they'd be Germans right now instead of Balts that have bydlos living amongst them now. The amount of butthurt is so high that you'd rather be Germans instead of Balts who got screwed over by Russia

I guess its just being fellow slavs and ex commies our countries have a lot in common

They would probably pick Germany if it wasn't for the EU. Majority of people see EU = Germany in disguise and that means responsible for the "refugee" invasion,and a lot of meddling with our affairs,restrictions etc. Basically the policemen of Europe,just like many hate America for its wars

But we still love the German people and tourists,we cannot forget our old allies

>but but
You come to other country BECAUSE OF MONEY. It's nigger tier genetics and people to have. You run away for gibs once, you'll do it twice. We all know what kind of scum economic immigrants are.

>10 posts by this ID
what a fucking butthurt (((kraut)))

job opportunities,and I want to meet new and different people

>croats

Depends if you actually assimilate or not, the fucking Bulgarians and Romanians in my town certainly haven't they have just taken over a few streets and turned them into mini shitholes white rubbish and empty cans on the floor everywhere. They always go around in groups of 6 or more taking up the pavement and are often drunk sat outside their houses.

le based eastern euro meme is just that a meme.

mind? no, in fact i wish

You really have fallen for the liberal globalist mantra I see.

>gibs
I come to work,not leech. I couldn't even get welfare you retarded ruski.

But do people understand that those politicians like Merkel etc. and all the other idiots who run the EU might be German by most part, but they also destroy Germany and if they could, they wouldn't have a nationality at all. They are maybe Germans by birth, but on nothing else. The German governments since the end of WW2 were under direct control of the NATO and allied victors, and since 1990 under America alone. We are helpless against that. And they run everything here. The media, the politics, the economy too.

I should also add that the small market town my mum owns a shop in has recently been hit by a fuck load of shop lifting from The Romanian fruit pickers. The town dosent even have a police station there was so little crime before.

western slavs are the true master race

That's the same shit. You motivation is financial and you move to a place built by a group of genetically dissimilar people for the sake of £. That's pretty much subhuman behavior

>fruit pickers in the UK
what fruit grows there except for apples?

I can say that the share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel United States 30 years ago
Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees", gypsy infested Hungary/Slovakia are all more European than Poland

The Czechs and Slovenians definitely, but not you.

So far i only dislike Lithuanians. Since a lithuanian killed and raped a young swedish girl 2 years ago.

No. Slavs=subhumans. Especially Croatians.

I'm grandson of polish migrants. I was assimilated. I'm not anymore and I am planning for a return on the land of my ancestors. I'm no muslim so I have no place in this muslim shithole.

love that pasta
keep larping, mongoloid

>I was assimilated

No you were not. you were always a polack. if you were French, you would stay in France and fight for the country.

>he believes the generalplan ost meme
Like I said, we would be gone with Russians too.
The Baltic region has been under the rule of Germans, Swedes, Poles and Russians for more than 800 years and still retained our language and national identity. We're probably more enduring than jews.