WTF IS GOING ON IN NYC??? WTF ARE THESE TOWERS DOING OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ???

Faggots, what the fuck are this shitty towers poping out around the city ? I’ve seen construction workers on big vans putting one of them together in 1 night...

Can anyone shed some light ? Mainstream cuck media knows shit and conspiracy theorists can suck my ass !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emdqs4EZoIM
news.northropgrumman.com/news/releases/new-york-city-renews-207-million-citywide-wireless-network-contract-with-northrop-grumman
youtube.com/watch?v=RVSecWR5YgY
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cuba-diplomacy/cuba-incidents-caused-brain-injury-nerve-damage-to-diplomats-cbs-news-idUSKCN1B322P
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cuba-diplomacy/some-u-s-visitors-to-cuba-complain-of-symptoms-similar-to-embassy-attacks-u-s-idUSKBN1CB2VA?il=0
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=pvuzlDnFsik
youtu.be/8cwM7dyM7OM
cryptome.org/2017-info/tunnel-sec/tunnel-sec-pylons.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=erMO3m0oLvs
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41540736
transcore.com/transcore-selected-to-modernize-new-york-bridges-and-tunnels-with-all-electronic-tolling.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the worlds largest surveillance vape

myfacewhen.jpeg

It really looks like a vape ahahaha

But seriously, OP raises a good point. I’ve heard mates speaking about this in my part of the city

needs a bump

The best guesses I've hear so far is that they're for facial recognition. Since this one is placed near a tunnel I'm sure it also zeros in on car plates.

ruralfag here. we got just one of the little black bells installed at the intersection, but they hooked the power up to the same source as the traffic light. my guess is more bells more power, hence the vape-lookin battery.

a. chemical/radiation sniffer
b. remote viral bombs for chaos
c. 5G nervous system eater
d. just nervous system eater (2-4GHz)

e.

It's the Russians meddling in your lifes

Sup Forums you have my word that I will investigate one of these if I see one in real life.

You have my word.

What is your profession?

Muslim call to prayer tower. but you knew that.

Investigating mysterious poles

>c. 5G nervous system eater
>d. just nervous system eater (2-4GHz)

Explain this pls

Its an emergency alarm / speaker in case some big shit happens.

If theyre putting these is because they expect some shit to go down yet dont wanna make an announcement to create panic.

Looks like some air quality analyzer.

youtube.com/watch?v=emdqs4EZoIM

He's bought into the conspiracies and believes that radio bands are evil.

Art project

Powerful modern xray to see your junk even in winter

Projects to track the last 1000 places of your personal mobile device was approved by Homeland last year... but these sensors seem insidious... I don’t know if any system that would use those bells.

Can anyone go to one of these locations and snap a zoomed photo?

And why the fuck New Yorkers’ fags don’t make questions ? If it was in Huston shut would go down !!

If anyone is accused of being a witch they're lifted to the top and thrown into the center of the tower. If they survive then they're a witch.

It's for keeping track of traffic.

Sage.

Mind control towers to turn everyone vegan and Jewish

what if it had to do with microchipped popu... i mean hoomn cattle
once people are chipped you need hardware to control them
the phone bands are there for just that, but some additional hardware may be in order
or it's just regular IDing and face recog for now
but shit's bewildering, these towers are expensive, ominous and their purpose is remaining hushed

news.northropgrumman.com/news/releases/new-york-city-renews-207-million-citywide-wireless-network-contract-with-northrop-grumman

youtube.com/watch?v=RVSecWR5YgY

There are options available to fight ZOG's polcie state mc/detection towers when the shtf but how many will have the "will and constitution"???

NG a jew company that helped fake the moon landing

>Faggots, what the fuck are this shitty towers poping out around the city ?
those are faggot beam wave controllers, they make you gay

>this goy thinks that goyim cattle has to be chipped in order to be controlled

They produce ultrasonic sound waves that attack the equalibrium and ear drums. Causes severe migraines and permanent deafness.

Especially black ones

any ham operator knows what happens with mixed signals, you have to keep your signals pure, like the white race

burn it down and let us know when you get the bill..

fuck off with your rickroll spam

Giant air purifiers to reduce traffic fumes

5G has been shown to have negative effects on certain individuals and biological organisms.

Look like a huge dank vape.

Do you think they can be anti riot weapons ? Like sonic warfare capabilities, to lock NYC main tunnels and bridges.

For fuck sake, who has a map of these towers ??? WE NEED A MAP !!!

WE GET IT. YOU VAPE. JESUS CHRIST!

location and source please

Hmm let's see
>It's big
>it costs monies
>created by the government
>they haven't told us what it does yet
Well it's not good I can say that much

We have to build it so we can find out what it does.

Nancy Pelosi

Citizens are ordered not to pay attention to the Oppression Towers. The Oppression Towers are there for your safety. Do not look directly at the Oppression Towers or acknowledge their existence. The Oppression Towers ensure compliance and an orderly society. Do not discuss the Oppression Towers with your friends or loved ones.

pollution sensors or mind control drug dispersal apparatus, you choose.

you're not funny

This one in the picture is at Brooklin battery tunnel entrance.

Choice A.

double blind tests have also proved those people are full of shit

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cuba-diplomacy/cuba-incidents-caused-brain-injury-nerve-damage-to-diplomats-cbs-news-idUSKCN1B322P
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cuba-diplomacy/some-u-s-visitors-to-cuba-complain-of-symptoms-similar-to-embassy-attacks-u-s-idUSKBN1CB2VA?il=0

>Cows are capable of lying
You can fuck right off you retard.

Its an art installation - nothing to worry about >:^)

Is this Shia's new HWNDU project?

researchers are capable of being wrong since diagnosing cows on completely made up conjecture is basically impossible

They are the towers from They Live.

These are air vents for underground tunnels, like a highway or something. There are usually two sets per cavity. One to continuously suck out polluted air - the other to continuously pump in good air.

100 million dollar art installation, by the NYC metropolitan traffic agency.... with 360 degree “bells” that can read plates, drones, your mom’s vagina, people and phones.

Cool America. Thank you for keep reinventing Orwell’s 1984.

WTF.

Theory or fact ?

That would be your early warning system being installed user. Giant speakers basically.

Either that or housing for some nice gas dispensers or mini-nukes. Getting nukes to explode above ground level helps.

This.

They should put one in this board

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=pvuzlDnFsik
MTA project, secret thing.

Shoulda remixed this instead
youtu.be/8cwM7dyM7OM

Things ARE fucked ay lads?

Don't worry, citizen.
We are installing the ThoughtControl™units in public places for your own safety. They will provide safety and security. No one should protest against these installations. If you know someone, who is against these installations report them to the authorities ASAP. Failure to report will be considered a crime against the state.

Can any local fag go there and take a photograph ?

>The best guesses I've hear so far is that they're for facial recognition.

I don't see any type of optical sensors

LED projectors ? Why the guy in the video said there are optical fiber ?

better qual photos here :
cryptome.org/2017-info/tunnel-sec/tunnel-sec-pylons.htm

he is getting ready

This sounds right.
Haven't seen any in Boston yet and we have lots of tunnels.
I'll keep you posted OP.

This seems most logical. The holes on top are obviously exhaust pipes.

Radio folks should figure out what frequencies these things emit on. I'm guessing whatever's being transcieved is encrypted, but you might be able to gather clues to their use.

These looks a lot like the machine surveillance towers from the show person of interest

they are LED projectors. Which doesn't make any sense with the statement that there are optical fibers connected to this "homeland security piece"

Not just automobile tunnels but the subway system too.

Great post user.

Now... 100 million in LED projectors ... fuck... someone is putting nice money on the pockets.... and also nice symbolism there with “Excelsior Upraising” and “Pluribus Unum” - because why not go full Masonic when you are buying new age public illumination system ;-)

They also have the ability to track all RFID chips on a person, including signature rf reactive tracing dusts.

They ping all your electronic devices, including your ez-pass, smart phone, laptops, tablets, car computer, and anything else that can be accessed via wifi/bluetooth. This gives authorities the ability to track and trace where everyone is in the city at all times, and retroactively since all of the data is stored in a giant storage facility in one of the skyscrapers uptown.

Anyone seen the wifi attacks which let people look inside buildings?

Each beacon blasts radio waves, and reads where they bounce back, allowing them to see where people are, read heartbeats etc.

After readin some articles this is probably it.
It's much different than what they use in IL, NH, and MA for air tolling. Coumo's brother or something is probably a stockholder.

underrated

maybe IR illumination for cameras, you can put IR camera behind the white plastic horizontal bands.
I'll bet on cashless automatic toll and secret gadgets for homeland security as :
- IR cameras for license plate
- radiation detection / sniffing
- some kind of scanner to see through vehicles

Some user in NYC should go there with a n endoscope and take pictures on the inside, these grates have huge holes in them

Too much symbolism for simple pylons. Check what the inscription on the seal says.

Aren't these things suppose to pinpoint exactly where gunshots are fired? Based off the sound of the gunshot, multiple of these devices can pinpoint the exact location of the shot. They probably have other tracking devices or whatever in them as well

>They ping all your electronic devices, including your ez-pass, smart phone, laptops, tablets, car computer, and anything else that can be accessed via wifi/bluetooth.

Are you implying all your electronics are not fully tracked any which way already?

Thats why you can't find a new laptop or smartphone with user removable battery.. Because the law-breaking citizen watching spyware is ALREADY EMBEDDED IN EVERYTHING. LITERALLY EVERY INTEL and AMD CPU SINCE 2006 HAS COMPUTER-INSIDE-COMPUTER

They shoot out concentrated ass cancer.

This
It's basically watch dogs

question to americans, is it possible to monitor everyone who enters and get out of Manhattan if you have these at each bridge and tunnel ? We'll guess that monitoring the subway system is fairly easy if you have to use a nominative pass anyway. Plus facial recognition is very easy to do in the subway as people are in lines in corridors and all go through the same doors.

How is removing the battery going to get rid of the spyware?

youtube.com/watch?v=erMO3m0oLvs

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41540736

well Sup Forums what do we think they are?

>How is removing the battery going to get rid of the spyware?

By being able to remove battery you can temporarily disable local microphone surveillance.

They live was a documentary

E.M.P. Proof flood lights, electricity generator exhaust pipe, for when the E.M.P. strikes.

I'll post some open road tolling for examples.
1/3

Pic related is Massachusetts

Chicago
2/3

New Hampshire
3/3
Nothing that looks like the towers in NYC. Maybe new tech? Or like I say earlier new tech with someone getting rich off its implementation.
They all scan license plates and track you though.

Facia/vehiclel recognition system. A bunch of news articles popped up about these to push away older news articles detailing how millions had been awarded for a company to do facial recognition systems

WE KNOW WHAT THESE ARE. They were publicly contracted out. They are facial recognition systems

Do you think they are preparing for a EMP created by a nuclear detonation ????

That makes sense! Look at the seals’ inscription on the base of the 2 pylons in the entrance to the brooklin batery tunnel

It's an island so yes if they're at every bridge. I don't go to NYC enough to know if there is a non-tolled way in. They might have some free to get in pay to get out or vice versa tolls.

transcore.com/transcore-selected-to-modernize-new-york-bridges-and-tunnels-with-all-electronic-tolling.html