Sup Forums, what is your favourite conspiracy theory

Sup Forums, what is your favourite conspiracy theory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That there's only 2 people on Sup Forums. Me and someone who is very fast at typing and using proxies.

All that Jesus said in the Gospels and in the Revelation is true.

Pennies are kept in circulation to track people fingerprints and DNA
>why do you think every item ends in .99?
>why do upmarket shops not sell items for prices ending in .99?

>what is sales tax

that the kikes keep posting these threads in order to keep the sheep confused and scattered

russian hackers

That's some next level narcissism there.

While nuclear rods indeed give out a form of energy when placed in water, they cannot be made to explode in any way shape or form. Thus, there are no nukes, which is why Clinton kept having a go at Putin, it was always going to be a conventional war.

Its also why Trump is going to smash the Norks into the turf.

An excuse to force people to sell their products for .99 prices

Adam lanza was real.
youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA

They think we dumb?

>kiwi doesn't understand fusion or fission, must mean it's not real

Neither bombs nor nukes use fusion ya goof

The chupacabra and I unironically think it's not a conspiracy. Something is happening to those farm animals...

I like to smell the farts of hot moroccan guys

>what is your favourite conspiracy theory
That there are no conspiracies.

i liked the one that Michelle Obama is a mtf tranny and barak is a ftm, mother of their children, comfy.

My Master told me to post this for him

Antarctic Nazi's

The one that turns out to not be true because a fuck ton of them turn out to be true and it could drive a man up the wall

New Zealand isn't real.

That I matter at all.

Jews are behind everything so they can be filthy rich and rape whites behind the Curtains because they are so ashamed of being ugly and nobody wants to breed with ugly jews anyways

no he said conspiracy, not shit that actually happens. Lol new fags

That’s some pretty faggy shit to say dicksucker

O sry, My bad you are right

that north korea was taken over by china along time ago and only exists today as a way to attack the us with plausible deniability

Jews

flat earth.

The Icke pill. Jews are in league with parasitic, destructive interdimensonal beings who go from planet to planet, enslaving and feasting off the host populations negative energy until they've sucked a planet dry, they then move onto the next. Which is why the Jews do satanic sacrafices etc.
The moon is a artificial construct, put in place by them to monitor the planet and act as a homebase/disrupt the vibrational wavelength we operate on by messing with light, with the rings of saturn pumping out signals which scramble with our "third eye" thus keeping the goyim unaware of their spiritual selves to make them easier to control (which is why the Jews worship the artificial black ring of saturn)

*black cube of saturn

proxy fag

> checks flag
> American
> every fucking time

The earth is flat

>Sup Forums, what is your favourite conspiracy theory
That /pol was actually good until the shilling

It changes, start of the year it was flat earth. Then it was wormhole bigfoot then it became expanding earth. I am have always enjoyed hollow earth theory.

All of them. They're connected.

Nukes are not real. Hiroshima/Nagasaki were fire bombed, with radiation level differences at ground zero. The only evidence we have of nukes is videos of mushroom clouds which can be created by blowing up some TNT and the flash of light effect which is added in. Nukes contradict all known scientific knowledge, and the reason why Germany/Russia/UK didnt pursue them (Only Jewish "scientists" in America did) is because they knew it was bullshit.
They are used to scare the population into submission so they never rise up again, why Israel claims to have 100s of Nukes for its "Samson option" etc Nuclear winters and shit are pure science fiction

Trump time traveling
5g will be mind altering control waves
D-wave nano computer contact other dimensions
Hollow earth/Antarctica
Breakaway civilizations
Mars was nuked and some escaped to Earth

Mental illness doesn't exist. People who "exhibit signs" are actually beginning to catch on to the truth of reality, E.G. clinical depression is the mind subconsciously understanding that the way we currently live is simply a method of control, like autonomous robots. People with scizophrenia are able to perceive the spiritual. That's why there's no cure and that's why they want everyone hopped up on meds all the time, to dull/damage the mind and sedate people who are becoming aware.

underrated

>Nukes contradict all known scientific knowledge

Favorite as in it's the one I most passionately believe: 9/11 False Flag / Demolition.

Favorite overall for the idea alone: MK Ultra celebrities.