Go to the beach

>go to the beach
>19/20yo 10/10 goddess, perfect natural body absolute sex in very skimpy bikini, literally model tier perfection. probably would be the hottest girl in at least 5,000-10,000. can't describe how hot her body was.
>hanging around with stupid, poor african gang niggers

i honestly wish i was making this up lads. this girl could have her pick of any men, millionaire rich dudes would fall over themselves for this girl, why Sup Forums why?

our niggers aren't even like american niggers, i'm talking literally african fucking dumb niggers

>girls choosing uneducated and unkempt niggers over nice and knowledgeable white men

As hot her body might be, she's still obviously damaged in some way.

her face was at least 8.5/10 too

I have my theories, maybe any mix of abuse, daddy issues, lower class background. it's still kind of depressing to see one of the most attractive women i've ever seen hanging around with the absolute lowest dregs of society

Also be reminded that literally everywhere she looks the white girl + black male shit is literally rammed down her throat.

user there's just so many millionaires in the world, way less than the number of good lucking women. Even if you're godlike model tier chances are you wouldn't snatch the spot.

sigh, thats the female mentailtiy, exotic tribe on her tribe land means her tribe got conquered thus she goes for the winners

Not politics.

women are not created to decide on their own

she is going to realize it sooner or later, one day she'll get impregnated by her 10 inch nigger who lasts 8 mins in bed and can't pullout, he's going to leave her and she'll be a disgusting single mother, she'll witness her youthful beauty disappear along with her life going to shit.
that's what happens when you're a coalburner.

>10/10
there was a Japanese girl in Australia? and she was hanging out with niggers? that story is very unlikely, I don't think it ever happened.

This is the fucking fault of disgusting Christcuckery.

She's young and just riding the cock carousel she's not thinking to herself "hmm who can I get into a serious relationship with????". Hot girls just have LOADS of boy toys until their late twenties when their womanly youth starts to slowly fade and they try to settle with someone but all the constant sluting around has it's prices.

She's mentally damaged for sure and as with all coal burners she will end up broken and alone and probably with a half nigger spawn.

The future is not too bright for her but don't let it get you down, OP.
Shit happens

>user realizes that women are stupid
Really activates my almonds

One more reason the 90s were better.

all the looks are irrelevant once they've intermingled with "muh People of Color". It shows that the woman in question is too weak minded to grasp the danger she putting herself in, or even worse: understands it and still chooses to do so for political correctness points. I would say good riddance; you wouldn't want children with her since her children could inherit her stupidity.

no trust me, bodies like this are extremely rare.

she was probably about 5'10 barefoot. sort of like the middle one in this if you made it perfect... perfect size tits, wider hips, less thin and bigger ass but still that kind of body

I would say like a cross between that body and one in this pic, and that's photoshopped →

it's like sure you see hot girls pretty often, but you might see a true goddess like this girl maybe once or twice a year if you didn't go specifically looking for them

this girl will be hot well into her 40s. assuming she doesn't get into drugs and such

American niggers are usually dumber than african niggers. You're just getting Africa's worst because your government is retarded.

>goddess
>literally model tier perfection
>probably would be the hottest girl in at least 5,000-10,000
>can't describe how hot her body was.
>this girl could have her pick of any men, millionaire rich dudes would fall over themselves for this girl
>why Sup Forums why?
you're making several mistakes here

Usually when I see a coal burning couple my first reaction is disgust quickly followed by a “ew you can have her” because the girl is either obese and/or ugly as shit. The only attractive women that burn coal are the ones with mental illness. So even though bmwm is disgusting, when you put it into perspective it’s not common and they’re not taking our best 99% of the time. Believing that it’s widespread AT ALL is kikery

>This is the fucking fault of disgusting Christcuckery.
Kill yourself Redditshit

>men let women vote.
>women vote to let the niggers in.
>men let them in.
hmm.. whos to blame here?

i wouldn't believe it's widespread. but it's honestly kind of shocking when you see it as 'just memes' here, then in real life literally see one of the most attractive women you've ever seen living the meme...

Free cocaine and meth

How about "Women and Dindus"?

>literally see one of the most attractive women you've ever seen
you're doing it again

You know what the problem is?

Lack of balls. Don't know why, but anglos are SO nu-male. It's fucking pitiful.

Who is she gonna pick up? The typical smiley aussie or the black bad boy that is gonna fuck the shit out of her?

>>/fit/

So why didn't you steal her you fucking beta? You could've walked up to her and started hitting on her but in stead you go to Sup Forums to vent your frustration. This is why you are losing. By not asserting your dominance you are literally telling that girl that niggers are superior to you. Cuck.

Then why do you care? I’ve dated some beautiful girls who ended up being degenerate whores but I just accepted that it’s out of my control. Bad actions always have consequences eventually

It would end up being like this:
> walk up to bimbo surrounded by a gang of dindus (that means she's seen as their property)
> start hitting on her
> dindu gang chimping out on you
> a) get stabbed to death by them
> b) fuck them up and get life-sentence due to "rayciss hate attack"
> bonus: have white bimbo accuse you of rape because you are a 'fucking white male'

nahh, bad idea.

Fucking cancerous kankermof kanker retard. You are a disgusting defeatists loser that has never hit on a girl and will die miserable and alone. You deserve everything your country is going through.

What makes you think a woman wants "nice and knowledgeable"? Are you serious? Do you PRIMARILY look for "nice and knowledgeable" in a woman, even though she may look like shit? No, OP was so impressed by this woman's BODY, that he made a thread. Women want manly qualities first, namely dominance and confidence. "Nice" is a female quality and "knowledgeable" is asexual.

if you intend to b8 'fucking white males' into going to prison, you're doing an awful job. Also i'm happily married to a conservative woman, but thanks for your concern, Ahmed.

It's Sup Forums. The home of the nu-males that have never ever seen a pussy in real life.

They are a bunch of victimist crybabies.

Odds are she was molested as a kid, either by her parents or her single mom's boyfriends. Doesn't matter how happy she seems on the surface; when you get to know women who date well below their level, they've got stuff in their past that makes them believe that's what they deserve, and it gets reinforced by each new low-value guy they let in. Doesn't matter how hot they are, but the hottest ones are most noticeable.

>you live in a house with your wife and your unemployed brother
>a nigger knocks on your door
>he is hungry and wants to live in your house
>you have a vote
>your wife and brother votes to let him in
>so i guess you have to let him in
>nigger askes for credit card
>he promises to buy a bunch of potato chips to your brother and ice cream for your wife
>you have a vote
>nigger gets credit card
>nigger asks to be part owner of your house and in turn get a vote
>you have a vote
>nigger is now part owner of your house
>nigger starts fucking your wife
>you get angry and call him a nigger
>they all vote to kick you out of the house
good goy. blame women and niggers. don't blame democracy for your troubles.

It's true though, Australian Christians agitated to let in the first wave of African refusegees in the 1990s-2000s.

Women are not attracted to progressive cucked homos with no pride who commit national suicide. Most women would rather fuck a golden retriever that the sea of faggotry that is Aussie "manhood" circa 2017.

Because they don't go to some Japanese anime forum asking other NEETs why girls don't like them, like you're doing, you pathetic beta

I hear ya. I went to Walmart earlier today and saw the ugliest baboon dreadhead nog walking hand in hand with the cutest, most adorable 9/10 pale redhead teenager. Shit just happens, genes just get wasted. Nothing you can do about it but move on.

>the hot women should choose me!
>the intelligent nice white man who knows a lot about computers

>dominance and confidence
>implying african tier men are either
Most ive met from africa travel in massive packs (10-25 people atleast) and are always acting insecure and starting fights.

Women want social points and all over the media the narrative of white woman+black man is being shown. Women do what they see in the media and the media is showing them full of shit

>so nu-male

>doesn't even have gibraltar

pitiful

T O L L
O
L
L

Women are the niggers of gender

>see shitpost
>aussie flag
checks out

for millions of years humans have lived in such a way that females where never selected for their ability to choose mates. so its not due to their stupidity or whatever, its because they didnt have the chance to evolve that ability to discern a good mate. basically for millions of years the man in every female's life made the decision for her; as in her father chase the man she would marry and then her husband took over and make all the important decisions, so females never evolved this ability.
then all of a sudden in women are released to show their true feral nature. the same kind of 'feral' as wild feral animals. this experiment has lasted only a blink of the eye in the context of all of human history and we're already seeing that they where really feral all along and they benefited being under control of a strong man who loves her and takes care of her.

We all know what a 10/10 in britain or her colonies looks like.

R A R E
A
R
E

Don't worry he can have her when she has a kid and the nog dips and she's hitting the wall.

source for this? do you have any more blue eyed blondes? pls post

Big if true

white women are gross anyway so who cares

>why
drugs

because they see dumb apes as exotic, rebellious, etc. There is a good reason than women need to be kept in line by their own men, look what happens to society when that norm breaks down. That being said, white women and niggers deserve each other t b h. Their marriage success rate is what, like 8%?

don't fret over silly things

which state?

it's different. man's intelligence amazes the roasties. vice versa not really.

sounds like something you'd see at altona..

I would also say, directly to you OP, that dating a 10/10 hot as balls blonde is NOT worth it imo. They act like their shit doesn't stink, you constantly have to worry and wonder about literally every other man on the planet trying to pick her up 24/7, and the instant you put your foot down regarding whatever silly female bullshit happens to come up that go, she's out the door because she's well aware of all of the above. And when she finally does leave, man, you will beg for death, it feels like your parents died or some shit. That horrible pain and sadness sticks with you FOR YEARS.

not really

was in italy last year and was seeing girls with proportians like that every day. they were approachable and interested/attentive also. Girls in this country and literally fucked beyond measure. Its depressing as fuck. You have fat hogs in this country that will turn you down because they think they are better. You RARELY will see a fat person across the entire continent of europe.

This.

NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I
G
G
E
R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she hangs out with them because her looks dont make up for her shit personality

>You RARELY will see a fat person across the entire continent of europe
hehe... I guess it's better that you actually believe this.

Lol come to australia or the US... you will shit yourself at how many fat cunts we/they have walking around. My first day in London and it was one of the first things i noticed. Traveled europe and US for 1 year and i can tell you the women are better in EU in almost every single way.

Because the only nonblack males around her are beta cucks.

She wants to be hounded and pounded by alpha males, not pansy betas.

obesity is well documented. it's a plague all over Europe too.

>caring what a coalburner does
You would have rather dated that coalburner?

fucking cucks

So proud of my country now. I wholly agree, that fucking kankermof needs to grow some balls and give me back my grandpa's bike

Nice cuck fantasy, nigger.

Yes European women are the absolute top tier, cant say the same about our ladies over here.

Dont you watch television? Niggers are cool and whitey is lame.

And then Trump won