JAPAN'S NEWEST PARTY PLANS TO INTRODUCE BASIC INCOME

Holy shit, she just won the NEET vote.

Like by a landslide.

at least Japan doesn't have violent monkeys collecting welfare

I'll live free or die. Fuck basic income.

NEETs wont leave their house to vote

yet
welfare comes first

such a fucking awful show

Naw, she's overhyped by people desperate to have another woman world leader in 2017. She's barely even running enough candidates to get a majority if she were theoretically able to get every single one of her candidates elected. Based Abe is going to win again.

>she implements gibs
>already known soros puppet
>japan starts gettin migrants
>they go for the gibs
>enter entitlement phase
>hammerai and other webm hero's begin to surface
>japan leads the west in taking our countries back

welp,here's to hopin

Oh look, another oedipal female leader racing to snuff out her country in the suffocating iron embrace off her hyperactive bosom.

japan getting ruled by a fucking woman? this is a new low for you guys. sooner or later you'll be overrun by niggers, midslimes, sjws and kikes and your country will commit cultural suicide. you were pretty much our last hope japan. the whole world is gonna collectively go to shit now.

I have to roll this.

;(

Roll

Chinese politiburo has structural barriers to ever being run by women, and I think Russia has cultural barriers to ever being fun by women.

off by two...

My nigga

lmao the country had a virtually non existant economy as is, what the fuck is this

NEETs don't vote. No one votes in Japan except retirees. No one cares about politics much anyway.

DO NO VOTE FOR THIS WOMAN I AM JAPAN IN AUSTRALIA AND SHE IS TRYING TO GET MUSLIMS AND OTHER PEOPLE REFUGEES IN OUR COUNTRY, DO NO LETT HER WIN PM BECOZ REFUGEES WILL BEAT OUR ELDERS AND RAPE OUR WOMEN

compfags kys

DO NOT LET SAND OR NEGRO MAN INTO JAPAN

just wait until they realize that they have to import chinks

I love Aussie shitposts.

>caring about Jap politics
the fuck outta here weeb

Rolling because I hate emyself

>Holy shit, she just won the NEET vote.
A clever move indeed. The neets might not control the media, but they dominate the comment sections.

they would let chinese and outskirting countries before mudslimes, calm down fag. Chinese moving to japan is nothing new

>Based Abe

Are you fucking dumb, you shitty nip?

He tries to swipe the Fukushima disaster and the millions of hurt people under the rug.

This is inappropriate and degenerate.

Can i have comped taco bell plz?

roll

They will soon enough.

rick rolling

what makes you think that?
like what is the reasoning behind it?
not challenging, just curious.

>NEETs
>leaving their house to register or vote
lmao

Rollin

roll

Mountain jew telling us about Japan.

What even is the neet population of Japan, is it even 3% of the electorate?

plus for every NEET there are two very disappointed parents who just want him to leave his room.

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

plen

CUTE

HOW CAN I MOVE TO JAPAN AND BECOME A LEECH OF THEIR SOCIETY? I'M A FRIENDLESS NEET

Rolling, for science.

roll

>She's overhyped
That's good to know, now for that rollan

Stay in your country, Japan doesn't want foreigners coming in and shitting it up.

Why not. I want 46-50

TACO BELL IS A FUCKING JOKE

this.

Hans, you naw have to make ge choise.

Do you gwant to have basic universal ingome, free healthgare and free edugation for everyone?

or...

Welgome millions of poor brown people that will gollapse your own country.

I got the gay one. Typical.

Rollin

Easy. Make it for citizens only.

Wow, where did you learn those alt-right talking points champion

just kill yourself dude

Welfare programs attracts third worlders from across the global dude

>Hey tyrone if you go to America the government practically gives you 400-500 dollars a week!!!!
>No way das wiggity waggity, You 4 real jamal?!?!?!?
>Yea nigga tell your mom and pappy we iz moving to murica!!!
>SHEEEEITTTTTTT

as long as all other benefits go out the window, that'll be interesting to see

ROLL

Rolling.

She lost
Neets don't leave their houses and the average nip worker would never accept giving their tax money to neets while they have to work 12h a day. They hate leeches

Their per capita gdp is rising.

Go to Sweden, I'll lol if you do.

Rolling 06-10 or 16-20

Will they afford their insane rents on those boxes they live in with that?

goduspeedu nip, one day I hope you'll accept a foreign biologist.

rolling

thats only a problem if you dont tell them to fuck off

>cowtits
I'll deal

The japanese economy is doing fine contrary to popular belief. Just because their GDP is sluggish doesn't mean that they aren't living life. The reason Japan has such a low GDP is because they're all out spending their money overseas, have you never seen hoardes of japanese tourists? Well they're not exactly contributing to the japanese economy spending their money outside of the country, right?

That's what measures real prosperity, the fact that they have the time and the money to enjoy life shows that japan has a fairly good economy, GDP doesn't tell us shit other than that someone handed their money to someone else.

I want 51-55

>isolationist
>far-right social policies
>far-left economic policies
>japanese nationalist/supremacist
>wants to close borders
>cosplays as anime girls
>promises to turn the entirety of Tokyo into "Anime Land"
Is she, dare I say it, the new Emperor of Japan?

>He doesn't let hordes of rapist Muslims into the country and let them sleep in historical castles like your faggot country

Please to shut up, you mountain Jew.

Poppin

ebi

nips don't take kindly to commies OP

>He doesn't let hordes of rapist Muslims into the country

LUL, as if the muslim refugees would travel across the globe to Japan.

Don't credit him for things he hasn't done nor he has no influence over you LDP shill.

31-35 a best

roll

They are travelling across the globe to Canada and Northern Europe though.

They can afford to do it because they have no Niggers collecting Gibs.

Rell

Nice

How old is she? She looks older than my grandma

And if they did have nigs, the crime statistics would be great.

>Despite only making up 0.01% of the population, African immigrants account for 34% of the violent crimes in Japan.

if you put two men in a forest and tell one man to do all the work for himself and the other man, the non-working man is relied upon the working man to survive - and the working man has to do twice as much work for the non-working man. this is true at a microscopic and macroscopic level.

the scarier part is the truth, that the "working man" at a macroscopic or societal level is just a long drawn out game of credit created by jewish satanic dark occultists in black robes who fuck and eat children and worship gematria - while you are a flabby, weak, mind controlled golem dependent on an ever spiraling downward value stream of currency and regulations.

ubi has nothing to do with you and has everything to do with creating a slave class. its a thought-form that is merely a symptom of a decaying western civilization in its cultural autumn or winter phase. you can never truly morally justify taking from peter at gunpoint to pay paul so paul can post images on a bhutanese basket weaving board, jerk off, eat pizza, and play video games all day. UBI is for people who cannot face life, they are a warped being dowsed in a lack of self-respect because they loathe themselves deep down and have a great fear of owning personal responsibility.

The Jew is trying its best to control Japan.

Protect yourselves against these foreign invaders my Asian brothers.

>Implying the Yakuza wouldn't take care of that pest problem and keep them in check

guys Japan already has a nigger population

They already have a sizeable Arab population that is rapidly increasing

They already have a sizeable Korean population that is rapidly increasing

They already have a sizeable Chinese population that is rapidly increasing

The niggers are already there and already outbreeding the Japs, the gibs will just make the Japs breed EVEN less because of increased taxes and redistribute them to Jamal-sun to have an extra 10 kids of top of his already 20

>neets
>going outside
0/10

Isn't she the person who met with Soros to discuss opening the borders?

Japan is truly the most superior country on Earth right now.

Assuming neets would go out to vote

Ha. Just like the Green Party over here. Remember those guys?

Also, isn't UBI like Japanese kryptonite? The most opposite thing they could suggest socially, short of opening the borders to China?

oy bey

nice, now im rolling
There's alot of good girls in this series. I'd be satisfied with any of them.

Yes, Yakuza will put those filthy niggers in their place.

Aren't the Yakuza being taken over by the Koreans now? Or is that something they spread to discredit them?