Who's your country's greatest national hero?

Who's your country's greatest national hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=emdqs4EZoIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ahmed the clock BOY who saved Islam Mohamed

Cool clock, Ahmed

Thanks it saved the world and ended islamaphpboa

I'm English so I guess it;s thiss guy by default.

But Alfred the Great, Edward III, Henry V, Oliver Cromwell, John Churchill, Arthur Wellesley Winston Churchill and Margaret Thatcher all must receive honourable mentions.

Svyatoslav the Great. He killed almost all khazars, was exterminating christcucks, jews, muslims and upholding Rus Northern Pagan values

Omar "I've got a mag for each fag" mateen

>Winston Churchill
He's responsible for the current destruction of your country, though. One of the worst traitors in English history.

Julia Gillard. She's a strong, independent woman who became Australia first female prime minister, who was not only a prime minister but also a hard core feminist. We will never see another hero like her again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tell

>Son of based Olga
Hell yeah
>his son Christianized Kiev
fugg

How do you arrive at that conclusion?

Churchill was the last of the great imperialists.

Tough question but I'm going to go with the forefather of the Anglo-Saxon people.

>(((Cromwell)))
>(((Churchill)))
>(((Thatcher)))
Leave this board and never ever come back.

He was a pocket (((banker))) stooge after he pissed his money away post-WWI and needlessly drove the UK into an unnecessary conflict that resulted in the destruction of the empire and the invasion of the brown hordes.

Ned kelly.

oh, and the tldr is:
>don't greet hat on pole
>shoot apple on a boy's head with crossbow
breddy gud, eh?

Only one comes to mind.

Arthur, King of Britain

Yes, he actually existed. (((They))) have denied you your history.

King Arthur was real.

Cromwell Made England Great Again.

He conquered Scotland and Ireland, he beat the Spanish, he beat the Dutch, he massacred Catholics....

I'm Welsh, and I would say Henry VII. People constantly suck Owain Glyndwr's cock even though he led a fucking FAILED rebellion that went to no avail, while Henry VII, another Welshman (spoke Welsh, born in Wales, had the Welsh dragon as his banner, filled his government with Welsh people, had a deep interest in Welsh history), usurped the English throne and removed pretty much every anti-Welsh law. Most of his army at Bosworth was Welsh, and the man who killed Richard III himself was Welsh.

We are mostly a small population of inbreds. However Leif Erikson did some cool shit.

>pic related

>in4 irregulars say de valera

FUCK im too late

this cute lad

More Micheal posting

Guy Fawkes the only honest man to ever enter parliament.

...and his son annexed Wales to England, ending any hope for Welsh independence.

Welsh lordships were transformed into 'English' shires, and English law and the structures of English justice were settled on Wales.

Well done, House of Tudor!

Terry Robo Fox

Sad, agree.
>Christinized Kiev
Rus* Kievsn Rus is a cockhole mongrel meme

Based Anglos

Come to think of it, there is noone who would unite the whole society. There are Minin and Pozarsky, of course, but to people, that just old history and nothing else.

I guess, Gagarin would be the best candidate for an uplifting national avatar.

The Portuguese Mars

Trump

The Acts of Union are vastly misunderstood. What they really did was fully emancipate the Welsh, finalising the process began by Henry VIII's father. Every single anti-Welsh law was eradicated by the Acts of Union, we were given equal rights, greater representation and, from that point onward, you can find countless native Welsh people being successful among the aristocracy, innovators, philosophers and military elite. It fully integrated us into society as equals. Of course it isn't as favourable to independence, but independence certainly wasn't a viable option in that period.

Bettynho Zirigdum

>Churchill
Get out of my country, you filthy like.

>65% native Briton
>LARPs as an Anglo-Saxon online

Robert E. Lee

I longed to ask for the kongest time... Who is this fine gentleman?

i love finns

Sorry, he meant to say Mohammed, of course. Please have mercy.

John Curtin.
most poofters would tell you fucking Bed Kelly

T Alberto Barbosa

Everything about England is Anglo-Saxon in origin other than blood and even then, having up to 40% Anglo blood only legitimizes it for me. Get fucked. Proud to be proud.

Mel Gibson?

Need

Okay, brown-haired manlet.
>taking on the identity of your superior Germanic massas
>completely abandoning your native British heritage
No wonder the Normans got to you so easily.

Ned

Literally no one, everyone is either a fucking failure or not even worth mentioning. Or a jew.

nah bro, hitler lost us the war, he would have been no. 1 if he won tho

Blonde haired blue eyed actually. England began with the Anglos and ends with them too. Sorry.

Easily Jefferson

Mulher melancia?

Teddy or george.

>blonde haired
>blue eyed
Loads of Scots, Irish and Welsh are too.
>ends with them
Nah, it ends with pic related.

On his statue, it says:
"This mountain will be Spain's last hope."

And they get them genes from Anglo and Norse peoples. Even the Wealas have 30% Anglo blood lmao

Do you realise how much of the genetic make-up of Germany is Celtic, Slavic and Alanic?

But let's not turn this into one of THOSE threads.

This guy always gave me presents. So is a great hero!

My school says it's Rizal, but for my personal preference, i can't pick between him and Bonifacio here.

No, plenty of Irish people have blue eyes without having English ancestry by large.
The entire British Isles are mongrel anyway. There are very few who don't have any ancestry elsewhere in the Isles. Look at Irish mixture alone.

This serbitch remover

You're forgetting Turkic and Arabic.

This boy here.

Napoleon.

Yes, he was. But did your history books tell you he was actually a BLACK MAN?

If we're mongrels then, let's take a look at culture. Oh, England is Anglo-Saxon in culture. Sorry, proud to be proud.

Afonso de Albuquerque,an old military commander and India's Governor

This must be why we are speaking Norman French right now.

British heritage is for the Welsh and Cornish. I'm English.

Hitler, Goebbels, Hess and Himmler were all blonde right?

This one right here

Wew, your breeches are in a right bunch.

No, but they didn't claim to come from Northern Germany and modern-day Denmark.
Your heritage IS British. Ethnically and, at this point, culturally. Your 30% Anglo ancestry isn't foreign anymore.
We're speaking Franglais.

Proud to be proud, Wealas friend. That's all.

India was Anglo clay.

You must mean Goa.

I do like Anglos, joking aside, being half Anglo myself. Don't tell anyone else though.

King Pelayo.

Fucking Based!!!

His title is Governor of India - supposedly Portuguese India.

No we are speaking English.

My heritage is English. My culture is English.

British people, Britons, say things like 'rwy'n gwneud cariad i ddefaid'.

Rob Ford

I find it highly amusing that you're trying to convince the English, named after a Germanic people, speak a tongue of Germanic origin, live in a land named after Germanics and follow laws that are of Germanic origin, that they aren't allowed to refer to themselves as Anglo-Saxon even though we have for 1600 years and counting, because roughly 10%+ of their blood is a bit more native than it is Anglo. You may refer to yourself as a Native, that's fine. I do not. I am not British, I am English.

Yes and Merkel is Leader of the Free World.

Either:
1.Ex-President Lennart Meri (deceased)
2. Harald Nugiseks (Deceased)
3.Kalevipoeg

Probably Marlborough or Chatham.

Cuitlahuac.

After Moctezuma died, he took over, fought the Spanish and won. He died of smallpox brought by Europeans.

He warned Moctezuma to not be blinded by his superstitions and Cortez. But Moctezuma never listened. He was so based he even calmed the revolt against Moctezuma for being a traitor, but once Moctezuma was killed he was elected as Emperor.

He was the only native to defeat Cortez in battle.

Then why are we arguing? How many more times must we debate the same shit whilst our people are both subject to the whims of kings and being overrun by foreign hordes?

Jacob Faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Faggot
>He was involved in the mapping of Finland and led storskiftesverket in both Finland and Scania.

wassail brother, totally agree!

Culture doesn't mean much when we're talking about ethnic connections.

Pic related

Because it's funny.

Wally Lewis. Aka "the king".

>pic related.

Stephen & Eric Paddock
youtube.com/watch?v=emdqs4EZoIM

WE