You wake up tomorrow and the borders of the world have changed to those of 1914 but with today's political landscape...

You wake up tomorrow and the borders of the world have changed to those of 1914 but with today's political landscape. How does the world react? Is this world any better then the one we have now? How quickly does ww3 occur?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Austro-Hungary would pretty much immediately collapse and Russia would probably face insurrection in places like Finland and Poland.

The world is best because Britain is supreme.

>Russia releases Poland and Finland
>Ottoman Empire collapses, Syria takes over Fertile Crescent and Greece takes out European Turkey (Constantinople)
>Austria Hungary fractures into a powerful Austria and Hungarian state, with Balkan lands being fed to Serbs (croatia and Bosnia)

Yes please

Croatia and Slovenia would stay within Austro-Hungary due to the Trialism that would most likely stay in effect.

>get to watch the british empire go up in flames all over again
nice

The shape of that Austria is so unsatisfying

Because you watched it last time? Didn't know you were over 70!

its well documented and filmed
why so serious

>Merkel would be able to distribute shitskins more easily to every part of Europe
>Britain and France would compete with USA and China as the dominant countries, so they wouldn't need gay EU

That would be interesting.

>How quickly does ww3 occur?
Instantly

Asia would fucking nuke itself into Oblivion
God damn imagine Kim waking up to the japs owning his entire country and sk too

Essentially nothing has changed except for the fact that I am suddenly a bit richer relatively speaking.

>inb4 mountain jew

we wouldn't have Israel.

feels good.

Same here but now we have White Australia back

Is it because of the weird shape Galicia adds or because if Austria doesn't control the entire Istrian peninsula it looks off?

Galicia isn't even Austrian, why isn't it given it's own meme region like other parts?

Because we are better at having Galicia than italians.

look at Gorica and Nova Gorica,ours rarely has shitskins but when you cross the border to the italian side,you see blacks and other shitskins instantly.

Newfoundland was a self-governing dominion in 1914

user...Galicia is not Istria. Galicia is the far eastern part of the Austrian part of the empire that went to Poland after WWI. It's now mostly part of the Ukraine.

hurr i'm retarded now.
excuse my autism

Heh, I was quite confused as to why you were bringing Italians up.

the name itself sounds italian

Wait, what... all of our problems gone... NO ISRAEL.

>nd the borders of the world have changed to those of 1914 but with today's political landscape
So basically civil war and or secession movements all over Europe?

I'm now in the shittest shithole of Austro-Hungary, thanks m8

Now to answer your question. There probably would be representation for Western Slavs too but it's one step at a time. Additionally, the Southern Slavs who shared more history as a part of the Austrian Kingdom and then Empire are more placid to Austrian rule than the Poles for example. But as Franz Ferdinand wanted a 'Danubian Confederation' or 'United States of Central Europe' as he envisioned there would obviously come a time when the Czechs and Poles were also given representation within the empire.

Day one uprisings in
>Poland
>Estonia
>Hungary
>Latvia
>Finland
>Korea
>Ireland
>India
>Georgia
>Ukraine
>Czech & Slovakia

Day one massacre in
>Israel

I am not sure about colonies , tho
Nevertheless, we would get a lot, a lot of bloodshed.

Probably because there is a region in Spain also known as Galicia.
Perhaps, but you'd probably be treated best there. Russia and Germany are not quite as welcoming to Poles.

>Tfw almost nothing changes in Latin America
>Tfw we lost our boot

The funny thing is, that Russia would be very efficient and brutal in quenching the uprisings within their boarders. Poles, Latvians, Estonians, Finns would shed a lot of blood in the process and I don't even think, they'd be successful

Only krauts were definitely hostile towards pollacks, we had quite an autonomy under russians, but they got butthurt after insurections and revoked it

>Russia and Germany are not quite as welcoming to Poles
Politically? Yeah
But other than that, not really
Poles took part in every single Russian uprising against Tsardom.
Many of us were there during the birth of communism, in return, we could thank Lenin for our independence from Russia.
Same goes for Germany, we took part in German revolution.

>Same goes for Germany, we took part in German revolution
Thats probably why they hated us so much

You played a very minor role in that revolution. Most of the revolution was going on in Berlin, Kiel and the Ruhrgebiet. Poles were neglectable as a group.
The main focus was on the communists and social democrats.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Luxemburg
This is what i meant by "took part in"
/ourgal/

>taking a joke this seriously

She was seen as a communist and jew, not as a Pole. Yeah, you took part in it in some form, but very minor and not as "poles" generally

REEE GIVE BACK TRENTO AND TRIESTE

She was a jew you retard
Dzierżyński on the other hand was polish

>She was a jew you retard
nothing wrong with jews

NEVER

Jokes need to actually make sense to be funny though.

>Jokes need to actually make sense to be funny though
German detected

I'm quite the opposite.

Austro-Hungary collapses in probably a month or two.
Poland starts to protest or fight for independence
India starts to protest or fight for independence
Ottoman Empire dissolves
God knows who will take over the fertile crescent
Greece still doesn't have Constantinople
Armenians will probably die
The Stans may do something against Russia but meh

Erdogan cums his panties

>explaining the joke makes it funny
>every joke has to be simple enough for me to understand

A joke should make actual sense but not require explanation. You can't watch an empire which collapsed before you were born collapse, it's a stupid joke which made no sense.

20 millions flips move to the US mainland and become Mexicans 2.0 - quickly setting up shitty food stands and squatting in front of Home Depot stores all over the country.

You can watch, but it's well docuemented, plus the statement wasn't meant to be taken at 100% face value.
I would have thought that would be self-evident but I guess there are too many autists in this thread.

So you essentially just said it doesn't make any sense. How was it meant to be taken if not at face value?

It did not really go up in flames, it was quite mundane in a way. Britain was basically broke after WW2, it could not afford to keep it. In the interwar years 1918-1939 it's power was somewhat of an allusion, more of a confidence trick in away, a profitable slight of hand. The 1939-1945 war shuffled the pack, and the good hand was dealt to the US, and they played their cards wisely.

>giving germany the country
never a good idea

doesn't look so different desu

Russia needs another (((revolution)))

Sounds good to me. Can we say abbo in public again?

Excessively vomit.
Then move to US at all costs.

You can already, it's just that people would rightly think you're a bit of a twat.

If it was in todays political landscape, trust me, the planes gonna crash, with no survivors

Germany, without a doubt would fuck it up, despite ww1 being entirely austrias fault

UK would be fucked beyond belief. Free movement between half of africa, India, and the UK

I don't think the brits would like the bombings. They didn't the last time.

You would end up with a white British minority in London. Scary.

>being this naive
Just because Russian borders encompass new our territories doesn't make them stronger, but weaker instead. And also it gives all of us a free path to go strike directly at the heart: Moscow.

>You wake up tomorrow and the borders of the world have changed to those of 1914 but with today's political landscape

source?

Why would there be free movement? There wasn't then?

I did not realise that they were to be enjoyed, what an error of judgement.

Please fuck off back to your potato shack Paddy, this doesn't concern you.

Bit rude.

ALSACE FUCKING LORRAINE >>>>>>>:((((((((((