So any word on OVA 4 yet?

So any word on OVA 4 yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/07/18-1/tenchi-muyo-ryo-ohki-4th-season-1st-volume-set-for-november-30
youtube.com/watch?v=OqBlhXHF7vI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares about tenchi anymore.

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/07/18-1/tenchi-muyo-ryo-ohki-4th-season-1st-volume-set-for-november-30

Wow, that soon huh?

>November 30

Holy shit. This actually snuck up on me.

Out of all the things getting a release this year, I wouldn't have suspected Tenchi getting a proper resurgence. Any more info about it than what's shown here?

Most likely the original harem getting pregnant. And baby antics.

Cant wait for it
Its probably going to be awful like 3 was
Its a good time to start rewatching but finding torrents for this show is hard, literally no seeded torrents for subbed Universe or Tokyo

try bakabt?

I recently picked up the Tokyo DVD/BluRay combo. Holy shit the reaction images you can mine from this one spinoff series.

Would you venture into Ryoko's cave, Sup Forums?

What was even the appeal of Tenchi?

>make email and sign up
>no tenchi
well that was a waste of time

One of the primary reasons to OVA3 being as awful as it was contributes to the fact that a good chunk of Tenchi lore is hidden behind the 5TH-GATED VEIL OF MOONRUNE SPEAK.

A lot of Jappo's recognized practically everyone and understood their part in the story/lore without too much issue. Rejoicing at the fact they can now see these characters animated from the novels/doujins, plus he used doujins as a way to expand the overall lore even more. American audience was fucking clueless however at a lot of shit from what I've heard; which is reasonable.

But that's just one of many problems the shit had. Trying to be optimistic about this new stuff is kind of hard, but we'll see.

We're only getting OVA 4 cause Ai did so well to bring Tenchi back into the public eye.

Tenchi had appeal?

Half of Sup Forums's too young to know what Tenchi is.

Where the hell are all the Tenchi fans?

It did? Everyone made it seem like they hated the fuck out of it. Surprising.

Japan loved it. Only Sup Forums hated it. Cause it didn't have Sasami in a thong or something.

C'mon, Tenchi thread. Don't die on me.

First time watching it thought it was okay. For what the show was suppose to be, having a director who has worked with the characters before, good as it got you can say.

Throwbacks felt pretty good to see. Especially Ryoko in her classic outfit for that brief moment.

Tenchi got pretty boring because it's all about space politics bullshit. OVA 1 at least had some fun fight scenes. OVA 3 was pretty terrible in comparison. The only memorable conflict was Sasami actually whipping out a staff and beating someone with it, and Z chopping Ryo-ohki in half, and all THAT was made mostly insignificant by the fact that they set up a fight for Ryoko to cut loose on some robots at the end of one episode, left you hyped thinking "Fuck yes, Ryoko is going to trash this guy" only to handle the whole thing off screen.

No fighting and no sexual tension, no thanks.

>Too much SoL

Yeah, I getcha. Tenchi had a nice balance of action and downtime.

i like tenchi in tokyo no matter what you say

Then watch Universe.

>Tenchi fucked Masaki Jurai
>Tenchi fucked Haruna.
>Tenchi fucked Mayuka
>Tenchi fucks Sasami and Ayeka
The fuck.

I'd be interested in space politics bullshit if it were well presented. Right now it's all incomprehensible nonsense.

I'm still sort of attached to the concept of Tenchi, quintessential bumbling harem protagonist, learning how to become the imperial heir he's due to become. Imagine him, in his 30s and bearded, performing a dynastic politics masterstroke, then going home to play catch with his 17 children and fuck his 6 wives.

>watch Universe.
Loved that too. Show exuded the spirit of Tenchi with all it's shenanigans.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqBlhXHF7vI
Posting this because why not. The actual opening is absent on Youtube. Can't fucking find it.

I never liked the series, even as a kid I was not into the concept of harem anime which also caused me to dislike Love Hina and the like when that showed up, but I did like the music to it a lot. I also happened to be the only one around me to like Aeka. Kiyone was my second favorite.

Well, Tenchi is the first harem anime to end in a harem.

Tenchi wasn't initially going to be a haram, but more a space opera kind of ordeal.

The idea being is Him and Ryoko were both the MC's and ultimately destined to be together, having space adventures and what not. The other characters would've been present as well just not prevalent the same way they are now; eventually solving their character arcs. Hell even in the early storyboards for OVA 1 it shows Ryoko sneaking Tenchi and big kiss in front of Aeka.

What the hell happened?

Oh. Washu took Ryoko and placed her mind in a child body.

Feed the cabbit

>mfw she will never grab my penis

>four episodes
They better be an hour each. I haven't waited a fucking decade for 4 lousy episodes.

Threadly Reminder

>They better be an hour each. I haven't waited a fucking decade for 4 lousy episodes.
I waited nearly a decade for a lousy 3rd series. If they are only 4, they better be of quality first.

I'll feed her alright.

Do we really need a fourth?

>This is just but one of the many things Washu does to fuck her own daughter up

Suffering

Can you blame her?

Yes! We must know who wins the Tenchi bowl!

They all do. Except Washu.

Universe was the focus of all three movies. Was amazing.

Here's how Ryoko would treat you, Sup Forums.

Apparently there's a story of the gang playing a game D&D using some device Washu made. Due to Mihoshi fucking shit up, they get transported within' the virtual fantasy world and forced to play out their class and character.

Or at least that what the plot synopsis says for one of the untranslated Hasegawa novels.

>new Tenchi Muyo
Wait, what? When did something good like that get announced?

If is any indication, I don't think she'd care. Besides, she wants Tenchi.
Oh, hello Shadow the Hedgehog.

Bruh, you should know going into any of Masaki's works that the MC will get a harem end.

Aeka manages to lose even in the children department.

At least it has good taste in girls.

Getting his arm and head ripped off by his two primary waifus is way too good end for him.

List all the japanese voice actors of Mihoshi that are still alive:

She died during production didn't she?

How about you go fuck yourself?

>Any more info about it than what's shown here?
Tenchi's new mom is joining the secret council of bitches that run the universe.

Actually, Washu might have won first, and produced the only male.

Do you have any other example of a 'light sword', like in OP's picture?

There's the one he used before he figured out the Light Hawk Wings.
It didn't see much use, but damn it looks cool.

Ryoh-ki is cute

And she grows up to be as hot as her sister.

I've been at 93% complete of a full collection torrent for 4 months now, one day maybe.

Man, a lot of torrents are just fucked. Eventually will cease to exist altogether. It's getting harder and harder.

>Tenchi fucked Masaki Jurai
No, you're thinking of his only confirmed son unless I missed something.

He kissed Misaki, but Azusa is the only guy that fucked her.
Yosho might have had a shot, but an end was put to that quickly.