Naruto

/Naruto/ General thread

Here you can discuss stuff regarding the new boruto manga, share some waifus and talk about nostalgia. Everyone welcome except weebfaggots that watch 12 episodes of loli anime.

Keep that, its a dead manga, back to Bleach you idiot.

I stopped at Ch 700.

I fulfilled my duty to a piece of my adolescent days. That's all he gets.

I was also in the bleach threads but I like naruto more and want to make it alive.

Let's make Sup Forums great again

I suggest you watch the boruto movie. It is probably the best naruto movie up to date. Also naruto gaiden is 10 chapters long if you like uchiha drama

fuck off narutards

I think I was planning on watching that movie. The manga felt like it ended kind of abruptly so I was looking for closure of some sort.

Uh ok, but Hillary Clinton will win.

We have Jojo generals. I don't see why having Naruto generals is a problem.

Go back to your man cave one piece faggot

If you are a hardcore Naruhina fan you can watch the last too it takes place 2/3 years after chapter 699 but it is just ment to bring naruto and hinata together nothing more.

Boruto actually was very entertaining
Cool but I don't really care. Now back to bleach where Aizen is about to die. Or is it just as planned again?

Learn to ignore people like these already, put narutard in your chat filter

What is this guy's problem?

>general
generals are against the rules
fuck off

Boruto manga is shit

Fuck read the next chapter you innocent.
Thats all.

It is the movie but with worse art at the moment. Am hoping the future past the movie will be interesting.

>caring about the rules

>not caring about the rules
yeah you should go back to

Only Reddit people care about rules yadingus. Now please go back to r/animefaggots

The majority of the people on this whole site don't follow the rules as it is.

>>>/mal/

Reminder to report garbage thread.

Please go back where you came from /lgbt/

Edge overload.

What is his backstory tho? you think he is just some "i want revenge" edgelord or the "i want to fuck everything up for no reason" edgelord

Pretty sure his motivation is literally Madara 2.0 - bring Kaguya back, with a bit of Konoha-esque genocide thrown in.

This whole kawaki thing is a red herring. Screencap this.