Charlottesville 3.0 Last Night

Spencer was in Charlottesville with a gang of Fashy Goys wielding torches again. Why is no one talking about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMpodMMexQ?t=12
youtube.com/watch?v=zuK_mOJAwAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody got killed. CNN didn't have a reason to make a national incident out of it.

Thus Spencer sinks to obscurity, where he belongs.

no antifa
therefore no violence

t. Sargon of a Cocksucker

t. Adolf Shitler

>Thus Spencer sinks to obscurity
An year late for that to actually happen, I am pretty sure everyone in USA knows who he his at least the ones who pay attention to the news at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

both being shills.

Kill yourselves.

Good for them for going back there. Fuck that city and their cops

No one cares about that faggot LARP ing as white national. It's obvious he is a leftist.

Is there a link to coverage of this from any source?

Spencer is a trap, poncing about with torches and eyeliner and boots. Antifa might be smart enough to know that if they show up in their fash hoodies and bandannas and red trinkets, and go up against their fellow faggots, they'll both eventually lose status with the public, no matter who does or does not get DodgeChargered.

pscp.tv/w/1yoKMpodMMexQ?t=12

>Call spencer a faggot
>spencerfag thinks this means I don't take a side

Spencerfags, everyone.

Yes, but the sooner they forget, the better.

We are not falling for COINTELPRO.

God you people are so dumb

I called him a faggot. You came up with faggot like pun names.

Faggot calling faggot a faggot.

You don't seem to understand that the only reason spencer is well known is because he is UNcharismatic, and a bad representative. CNN picked him to be their stooge and he happily accepted the position.

t. faggot faggot(((stein)))

didnt even know this happened wtf

Lol? Leftist are literally kwetching that he is suit and tie "nazi" that looks "respectable" and does shit like this. I like the inside your own ass world you live in, you anti-spencerfags were wrong about him from the fucking hailgate, you people are never right. Stop pretending you know shit you dumb monkey.

Impressive.

Wish they'd start wearing masks tho

Projection, anyone?
Being a cringy edgelord that makes people mad is not what it means to be a good representative of a movement. Spencer is the former, not the latter.

I don't know if street activism really accomplishes anything, but it was good to return to Charlottesville so soon, organized and coordinated. I like that message.

They purposely kept it secret so the antifa would not rekt it
Again you have nothing to stand upon where is the proof that he is doing a bad job? You got nothing. Just stay quiet you fag, no one wants to it your autistic way because in the end of the day you are just irrelevant faggot with shit ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuK_mOJAwAw

Watch the whole video. These cringy villain from a B rated christian movie tier talking points.

>Spencer sinks to obscurity, where he belongs.
This
He's a smart guy but if he belongs anywhere it's in an ivory tower

DESU though racist liberalism isn't very appealing and he is it's poster child

>russia is our friend
>the south will rise again

excuse me? what the fuck was this about?

>Watch the whole video. These cringy villain from a B rated christian movie tier talking points.
God you are such dumb faggot, what the fuck you think is wrong about it? It does not impress two niggers? Who the fuck cares? What kind of proof is this?

He's so uncharismatic that he got me interested in the alt right

GTFO kekistan you disgrace kek

>Heavily edited video with two mental retards (average blacks) means shit

It's like he makes some good points but the overall package is weird and ugly.

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is faggy"

This is supposed to be coming from someone trying to convince people to join him.

>racist liberalism isn't very appealing

I'm not so sure about that

There are plenty of average white people living in big urban areas who don't spend time thinking about Evola and the Enlightenment, but who still realize that raising children around sun-saharan Africans is reckless and perverse, and can see the direction things are heading when whites become a minority.

>caring what niggers think
>kekistani flag
The Donald isnt sending their best.

Because Richard Spencer is a fucking spook.

Whatever you say faggot, prove that it matters. Its not gonna be convincing to niggers, kikes and libshits? Woe us.

>kekistan flag
Why is anyone even responding to him? Just link to his post with a laughing reaction image and be done:

I should rephrase that, after all fash the nation is very popular and they are both like that
It's not very appealing to me

It is a little. It was originally supposed to be persuit of property, IIRC. Happiness is nebulous.

>Listens to what the niggers say instead of what spencer says
>Accuses me of caring about what niggers think.

The point is to watch spencer, not charles barkley, you stupid faggot.

>>Heavily edited video with three mental retards (average blacks) means shit
fixed

His whole presentation. The way he acts like a teenager about things everybody cares about. EVERYBODY cares about equality. It's not bullshit. He has no sense of tact or persuasion. He's not a leader.

more like Gaydolf Shitler.

He's smells like NGO or Fed backing

Don't ever post that fucking video again, these two monkeys are so stupid its fucking unbelievable, its painful to fucking watch. They sit there with their dumb nigger expressions on their faces not understanding what Spencer is even talking about while signaling what average low IQ viewer is supposed to think about what is being said, because of course audience too is too stupid to understand shit. If you think this paints Richard in bad light then you are probably fucking retarded nigger as well.

I'm naturally inclined to leftism, but I like truth, and I tried to just be right Libertarian and not bother anyone...but they'll never ever leave me alone to actually decide my life, so I no longer have a problem with exerting authority. Conversation takes place at the lowest level offered. The left has decided on jackboots. Jackboots it is then.

too stupid to*

Niggers are stupid. I don't care about them. I'm watching how spencer is portraying himself on national television.

Dick Spincter

>Appeal to the group
God you roasties/swedecucks/both should just go die in a hole

I was responding to his appeal to the group, retard.

>His whole presentation. The way he acts like a teenager about things everybody cares about. EVERYBODY cares about equality. It's not bullshit. He has no sense of tact or persuasion. He's not a leader.
You are a fucking moron if you think you gonna get white separation or anything like that with cucking and saying "of course I care about negroes" stop being a fucking pussy and own your words.
Then how did this affect anything again? It did not, Spencer is still here doing good shit, while you jack off to Sargon.

He can sink to “whatever happened to that guy” status, and that’s good enough.

>Then how did this affect anything again?
Because everybody will look at what spencer says and say
>"fuck this jerkoff".
> "Oh, he's the alt right leader? Fuck those retards"
He discredits the alt right.
>You are a fucking moron if you think you gonna get white separation or anything like that with cucking and saying "of course I care about negroes"

Strawman. I never suggested that. There are different ways to communicate the same message. Spencer cannot communicate his message in a charismatic way. For that reason, he's not cut out to be the leader of a movement.

Attacking a broad concept that just about everybody cares about (equality) is not a good way to say that whites need to look out for their own.

last time it was a public event that the alt-right bigged up for months which had a huge response from both sides
this time it was "flash mob" style, i dont even know why they did it and i follow a lot of alt right people

>it will happen, any time now, just you wait
Lol
>this is the beginning of the end for Spencer

>>it will happen, any time now, just you wait
No, unfortunately, he will continue to make mistakes. And CNN will happily give him the spotlight when he does.

It's not a prediction that spencer will go away... it's just a wish.

(((Civic nationalist))) detected

I'm neither for nor again'im, but anything to rustle the jimmies of the left is always a net positive.

>from a place called nigger mountain
>thinks he's white

kekistan flag faggot

>kekistan flag
>expecting anyone to take you seriously

>Because everybody will look at what spencer says and say
Yea because that is what happening, the second he says he sticks out for whites they tune out, it don't fucking matter. Tv does not matter, CNN does not matter, FOX does not matter, stop being black pilled over fucking news who will always say shit.
>Strawman. I never suggested that. There are different ways to communicate the same message. Spencer cannot communicate his message in a charismatic way. For that reason, he's not cut out to be the leader of a movement.
Its not a strawman there was nothing bad that he said yet you say that he was wrong somewhere. At some point you got to say "fuck niggers" and no matter what its not gonna look pretty to these people
>Attacking a broad concept that just about everybody cares about (equality) is not a good way to say that whites need to look out for their own.
Most people don't even believe that shit, its just a thing everyone tells each other, at least Spencer has the balls that you don't to say what he actually thinks.
Oh no the mighty CNN, oh god what will he ever do. LEL

Fixed it. Please take me seriously now guyz

Use your own flag you mongoloid

just stfu and show your israeli flag

>Enlightenment values are "faggy"

Holy shit; even if this was edited out the ass, he still looks awful.

>You want your boot on our throats
I presume a denial to this was edited out.

Two idiot niggers made Spencer look like a complete jackass with T_D talking points.

Really activates the almonds.

Are you taking me seriously yet???

>Holy shit; even if this was edited out the ass, he still looks awful.
It is faggy, only faggots jerk themselves off to that. Like we fucking live in 18th century as fucking serfs. Its irrelevant to speak about such shit in a country that really for the most part does not prohibit from achieving "life, liberty and pursuit of happiness".
no

>Only faggots care about life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness

Only faggots say that phrase like it has meaning today. Who is preventing you from achieving this exactly? Do these fucking words have any power today? It is a fucking given, only faggots that jerk themselves off a bit too much feel the need to repeat it.

>nobody got killed. CNN didn't have a reason to make a national incident out of it.

This is actually it. When the Hardy Boys gang gets together and no violence occurs this undercuts the media narrative that they are the sole cause if violence. It would also support Trump's claim that there was violence on both sides. So the media doesn't want to report it.

t. bitter depressed faggot

This.

He's a DNC stooge.

>baww i gave up and you should too
> -t. faggot

>We are not falling for COINTELPRO.
girl please

fuck e-celebs
Anyone who follows them deserves gas

This.

There is a reason he is the media darling mouthpiece for the "White Power" rhetoric.
He 'represents' the young demographic that David Duke no longer has. Out with old, in with the new.

Got to have a Bogeyman.

...? Where am I wrong here?