Alright Sup Forums, be honest. What's wrong with a large part of your nation/race consisting of beautiful trans women...

Alright Sup Forums, be honest. What's wrong with a large part of your nation/race consisting of beautiful trans women? Come on, you all know you want to fuck one. Don't you want there to be more of them?

lol, it's so easy to spot a man..

even this guy looks like a man, i think most men could notice this.

Shit thread
Insta hide

its fine as long as any hormone/therapy/depression/any medical issues are paid for by themselves and not subsidised by my tax paying dollars.

So you're a woman? Show me two X chromosomes. Anyone who has a Y chromosome is a fucking man. /thread

Traps = gay

You don't have sex with chromosomes. You don't fall in love with chromosomes.

wot no, i thought it was a woman, how can I tell? this man is hotter than most women, i'm gonna kms

You have sex with someone with a Y chromosome? You have sex with a man. Love is irrelevant, gay men fall in love with men all the time.

You can't just make an axe wound and call it a pussy. There was an enlightening thread recently about the disgusting process those things put themselves through for the illusion of being a woman.

manly elongated face.

No. With the way I drink this scares the shit out of me. I have had some black out hook-ups. I can't remember them well...so If they were traps then I'd be potentially gay. No?

How should I kill myself fellow faggots?

>There was an enlightening thread recently about the disgusting process those things put themselves through for the illusion of being a woman.
read this:

>How should I kill myself fellow faggots?
orlando style

Because it is hard enough to fuck chicks as it is, so when the only chicks who show interest reveal they have dicks, it makes it seem like there are nothing but trannies and pushes dudes to genocide.

I sincerely believe you pick up pheromones. Traps still have their former gender pheromones, so if you end up fucking a trap you were most likely a closet homosexual all along. No value judgement.

>Useless in battle
>Can't produce children

Prostitutes take care of "wanting to fuck one."

Use the word "degenerate." More accurate.

You're already a black out drunk kissing a guy who fooled your alcohol addled brainlet is hardly worse.

Aside from "traps r gay", I'll state my issues with it.

1. You're assuming all trans women are beautiful. That's rarely the case, often square jaws and shoulders and 5'11+

2. As Aussie said, as long as surgeries and hormone therapy aren't coming out of public spending

3. This assumes there's no exploration into the suicide rates. We're told to accept something as normal when there's clearly been no active effort to prove its normal, the only effort has been towards suppressing abnormalities.

4. I won't support trans"gender" unless I can be trans"race". If I can't identify as Korean or Inuit or black, then I won't accept that someone else can do the same for gender.

5. They have a distorted view of womanhood. They get big plastic tits and wear heels and drink Chardonnay. You won't see this in the news, but women (even progress women) are going to be getting more and more intolerant by the generalization of what their lives are

And finally, this brings me to

6. The whole point of transgender is that you are a "woman" or a "man" even though your phenotype doesn't support that claim. But instead of getting dolled up and saying "I'm a woman", it's always "I'm a trans woman!" Which goes back to my previous point. A trans woman is just a man who likes to wear a dress, grow his hair out, and drink wine with his "girlfriends".

>beautiful trans women
>beautiful
here's an experiment for you: go to the craigslist of any major city, click on casual encounters, filter for "t4m"

i just did this and it'a all fat mexicans, niggers, and old white dudes in panties

>No. With the way I drink this scares the shit out of me. I have had some black out hook-ups. I can't remember them well...so If they were traps then I'd be potentially gay. No?
>
>How should I kill myself fellow faggots?
I got really drunk one night and swapped dick sucking with another guy. I straddled him and shot a load into his mouth. Pretty good.

You...You posted this under an american flag...

Why would you do this to us? Why would you do this to yourself?

KYS