White people have pissed everyone off

Blacks - enslaved, genocided, systematic racism to this day.
Latinos - colonized, deported and attacked for being immigrants.
Muslims - invaded, bombed, countries destabilized
South Asians - colonized, subjugated, their wealth stolen
East Asians - also colonized and humiliated, forced on drugs by whites, whites still target racism at them by making Asian males out to be beta
>Native Americans - literally genocided, almost don't exist anymore
Aboriginals - also have almost gone extinct, lost all their land to whites
Polynesians - same deal as above, colonized by whites and almost gone extinct as a result, global warming is now fucking them over thanks to whites
Slavs - invaded by Nazis, treated as inferior, America still trying to fuck up Slavic countries like Russia

Seriously, is there one group of people in the world that white people have not fucked with? You know what this will result in, eventually there will be a literal white genocide when you push too far and people get sick of your shit. People in my community are already waking up and realizing that, whites cannot co-exist with blacks, or any other race. Whites need to be fucking slaughtered and killed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontacted_peoples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reeeee white people have empathy! That's why we better than Asians!

Those cases don't count! Everyone did it!
RREEEEE

Columbus day 2017 is official Sandy hook truth day

Birdshits aka whites cant do a shit

Fuck you're a jaded nigger

If only you were white

Every race you listed bar Slavs have well documented cases and culture of Cannibalism.

We weren't busy eating each other.

K, that's cute. Enjoy being triggered, snow nigger.

>Seriously, is there one group of people in the world that white people have not fucked with?
Sure, here you go.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontacted_peoples

>Muslims - invaded, bombed, countries destabilized
They genocided Iberia, subsaharan Africa, and Anatolia, they also raided the coasts of Europe for centuries.
I'd say what we did to them was nothing more then karma.

Whites were enslaved by Muslim Ottoman Turks user. Its called theWhite Slave Trade, 15 million whites were taken from Europe during the same period as the Black Slave trade in the Atlantic.

so what you're saying is that we're literally the master race and these are all slave races?

>global warming is now fucking them over thanks to whites
Chinks outproduce us in pollutants by a wide margin
>inb4 china going green
All self reported from chinks

>((((Fellow white people)))

Also
>Muslims - invaded, bombed, countries destabilized
Describes what muslims do, atleast part of what they are doing so goes both ways

This. I love how all of these shitskins think we should be ashamed for x,y and z. Truly pathetic.

fuck white people

All of it is something that whites haven't done that non-whites haven't done to each other for a much much longer period of time.
They're just jealous that whites did it much quicker.

its funny how only the white man can kill itself. European's have gone up against all odds to eventually become the strongest race in the world, fucking over everyone that has fucked othem in the past.
>BTFO the asians
>BTFO the Mussies
>BTFO the world
now the fall is the west is largely a white suicide, as white liberals and marxists kill off everything their ancestors created.

Leave it up to the user with the nigger flag to act like a nigger

If not white people you would be throwing spears and shitting to a hole in the ground. Stop whining you little bitch.

we can always go back to how we used to be
didnt have to listen to anyone crying back then.

>Post jew crying

Everyone enslaved everyone else at some point. You are simply to ignorant of history to know this, which is why you blame whitey for everything. About 500 years ago, a bunch of Muslims killed about 500 million Indians. And enslaved 100 million more. Look it up. Or how the English enslaved the Irish for 800 years, yet you don't see Sheames McGuinness jumping up and down like mindless apes demanding reparations. In terms of severity in slaving, African/American slaving was baby-tier, yet you are not fighting for justice and reparations for other former slave descendent's. Why is that?

You mean, white people have dominated and cucked every other disgusting shade of color :)

Feels good.

I love how you niggers sit here in our paradise we've built enjoying the fruits of our labor all while calling us a piece of shit and trying to bring the entire thing crashing down.

Why are niggers so dumb?

Why do you insist on living with us then?

you should leave the white country that you're in, nigger.

stop using electricity
stop using the internet
stop drinking clean water
stop not dying of preventable illness
go be a nigger somewhere else

Appeal to white guilt.
Don't you understand how easy it would be to genocide you.
Just cutting the gibs, would kill millions.
Slipping something in the vaccines, millions more.
When it comes to genocide, we are past masters.
So crawl back under your rock, and we may let you live.

Know Wh*tes no peace.
No Wh*tes know peace.

>Whites colonize every race
>Thinks whites should be killed
You like to live in shit shacks >
>mfw

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontacted_peoples
>mfw

No other group has been smart enough to make it around the entire world and successful enough to colonize the subhumans that lived there.
Reminder that all anti-white hate stems from jealousy and envy.

this is true
whites must pay

You should be thanking white people for giving you the opportunity to not live in a sewer. Then you should kill yourself.

Ever met a black couple that adopted a poor white babay?

Ever shop at a black owned business?
Ever eat Black food?
Ever use an electronic device invented by a Negro?
Ever be the only white person in a black church?

Man you better get with this cultural appropriation quick you racist!!!!!

This picture always makes me so proud.

This picture makes me happy

this proves that whites destroy everything they touch
countries like Japan, South Korea and Thailand are great because whites never touched them

roaches destroyed

Chimped

>Japan and South Korea
>Never touched by whites

Are you a nigger

>he took it

you forgot jews.
maybe also ETs.

>he took it

yes

I could meticulously deconstruct and destroy every one of your points, but I have to get to work... you know... like a white person, so I'll just address your greenest real quick

>Native Americans genocided
You mean, they started a war and got their fucking asses handed to them so badly it's looked back upon centuries later as "genocide"?

That's right nigger, you better start a race war or leave back to Africa.

>Polynesians almost went extinct

Are you SURE about that

There already is a white genocide.
Low testosterone in white men, women fawning for black cock, mixed kids mixed kids mixed kids.

ps.... you live in a white world. always have always will.

keep typing the white mans language on that white mans computer, sitting in compfy white mans designed chair, housed in an a safe white engineered home, brought to you by white mans scientific oil discoveries.
All delivered via evil white mans car, truck, train, plane, and satellites........

Lip plates and bongos? is that what you got?
notice the lack of the spear?

Pleb. That's what niggers are for. White man has to invent, create, conquer and enjoy life.

>Whites need to be fucking slaughtered and killed
You already outnumber us 10:1 POC, just how long till you act?
Will you act, or just be acted upon like any other POS...

other races have done far worse than anything white people have ever done.

>blacks haven't been enslaving and genociding each other since well before Euros showed up
>same for Latinos
>wah wah poor Muslims got invaded, they never bothered anyone

Fuck whytpeepol and fuck donol drumpf

"fuck white people"-Poland 2017

Glad you consider Slavs to be oppressed, where can I get my NEETbux?

>People in my community are already waking up and realizing that, whites cannot co-exist with blacks, or any other race.
FINALLY. Can you please actually do something about it now. When you move in there is white flight. But all you cunts do is slink after us once you've rendered our old neighbourhoods uninhabitable for civilised people.

I dindu nuffin m8

White people mapped the entire globe. If they come across some feral nigger like you, it obviously might come to killing. Also, why attribute global warming to us when we actually follow emission laws and China is responsible?

Stay mad nigger. How does it feel to have a sub 70 IQ brainlet?

>inb4 airbases.
Nigger

Whites also created Shitted.

>Blacks
Have been enslaving, genociding and just all round chimping out at each other since long before we turned up and still are doing it to this day.
>Latinos
They are the colonists.
>Muslims
Almost as bad as Africa for long term dickheadery towards itself and neighbours.
>South Asians
You're welcome.
>East Asians
You're welcome.
>Native Americans
Far from being the load of stoned hippies in tents that the media portrays them as, they too have a long history of fucking each other up (it's almost like it's the human condition or something)
>Abos
Human only on a technicality.
>Polynesians
Almost as bad.
>Slavs
Generally fall under white.

>Seriously, is there one group of people in the world that white people have not fucked with?
yes kike, you and your time is near