What's your answer to this?

What's your answer to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/girl#English
youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lies and sage.

A word used to have a different meaning. So what?

Gay used to mean happy you know.

Gonna need a citation for that claim euronigger

"He" was originally a gender neutral word yet now it triggers trannies.

boipucci

kys

Did you know "faggot" originally meant "someone who sucks dicks and starts slide threads"?

Its true en.wiktionary.org/wiki/girl#English

OP is a gay girl(knave)

Knave sounds like Knabe, which means boy.
Nowdays the word "girl" describes females.
säge

So they differentiated between boys and girls in the past but with different words? Wtf i love chopping off my dick now

"Deutsch" referred to the people living in central Europe. at the beginning you were "Deutsch" if you simply could share a similar tongue with the guy some miles away and both of you understood each other. so basically as long as we can communicate with we could call us Deutsch. but I hopefully don't have to explain that only one of us is

underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=vsQrKZcYtqg

No hablo ingles

Completely fabricated nonsense.

You hablo ingles just fine you rascal

Jews manipulation language to suite their ends

>niño
>niña

thanks god for spanish save us again from that anglo-jew neutral bullshit.

Back then faggots were burned alive.

Back then niggers were farming tools and their women were shitty sperm dumps.

Back then you could slap a woman for not having your meal ready.

Back then a woman knew her place.

Back then kikes were kicked out of nations for usury.

Good times.

That's okay, we can tell you're Portuguese because you're the one race that can out-sheepfuck the Welsh.

fake and gay

You fucking beaners have mustaches on everything. Even your N's.

>implying jews can't manipulate this

Did u kno in latin that all children were calle puellae as a group? The mor u kno!

Cletus como tu mama e tu papa,tu deberias parar de tener sexo con tu hermana

Jesus Cristo, vas a cagar en sus pantalones!

This is the response this thread deserves.

It's not true.

>wiktionary

Australia plz go back to kangaroo tag or whatever it is you do.

And the word gay used to mean happy not poopoo penis.

the word faggot was originally an insult-less term for a stack of sticks

+9000

Did you know that if you're found to be gay in Iran they force you to take a gender reassignment surgery

Wow. So how did it go?

>Middle English
You know that this is just language changing and not the gender identification right. It could at one point meant child, but that does not even matter.

What's the point you're trying to make? That boys and girls are the same?

Oh wow, a word had as different meaning 700 years ago. Geez, my whole life was a lie.

I wonder what the words "OP is a massive cock-loving faggot" will mean in 700 years?

It is not a bad thing man. It is the same as Gör(german), which just means "kid". Kid is a neutral word. When you grow up you are called maid or boy and "get" your gender, by your natural traits (having a penis or being a female virgin)

The words "OP is a massive cock-loving faggot" will still mean "OP is a massive cock-loving faggot" in 2717.

>get your gender
No you fucking retard that never happens, lets not fucking pretend that you know whether did or they did not call their kids girl or a boy. What actually happened that throughout the time the word changed its meaning and that is all. The time where people were not aware of differences in gender of young people never existed. How you people pretend that this was a thing, and then whine how oppressed girls where into their gender roles is ridiculous.

NWO dictionary