What is with muslims and child brides?

what is with muslims and child brides?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html
nytimes.com/2015/10/14/opinion/americas-child-marriage-problem.html
teenvogue.com/story/child-marriage-in-the-united-states-explained
youtu.be/I6h2iT3gmqA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Mar_Kimball
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When you have small screws you use small nuts.

Why do they keep making their lolis so cute? It's the lolis fault obviously. Need more acid attacks at a much younger age. Solve many such cases.

It's traditionalist and conservative.

They're women are so slutty it's the only way to guarantee they get pregnant with your own kid?

Or they're just satanic, of course.

Happens when your Prophet is a child molester.

Because a free mind is the most frightening thing to an idea that enforces itself onto others. What more imaginative, malleable, plastic than that of a child? Gotta smash it all to bits, tangle it up and submit to your will, aye?
Sometimes they get away and turn into things that make you piss undiluted fear just thinking of having one somewhere on the same frequency as you :^)

Guess what happens when an idea gets lured to a frequency and locked down with the horrors of it's own though?

the muslim false prophet is a pedophile

>t. pedophile

1400 years ago, let it go senpai.

>says the believer that claims Mohammed is the model Muslim man and every Muslim should emulate everything he did and said

>Let it go
Ok then, islam forgotten.

those girls are hot, though

They're emulating the life of their prophet, who was a pedophile.

They're semites. That means they're pedophiles. The fact that Islam, the Jews and, the Catholic church all have a tradition of buggering children is as pure a (((coincidence))) as it gets.

they're still virgins

The Romans fucked kids too but they didn't write and revere a book about it.

They just laugh at it, or get angry with a programmed "You're an Apostate!" accusation, then resort to violence

Dunno if anyone under the age of 12 should have sex but

Virgin>roastie

Just saiyan

>"If any man takes a wife and goes in to her and then turns against her, 14 and charges her with shameful deeds and publicly defames her, and says, ‘I took this woman, but when I came near her, I did not find her a virgin,’ 15 then the girl’s father and her mother shall take and bring out the evidence of the girl’s virginity to the elders of the city at the gate. 16 "And the girl’s father shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man for a wife, but he turned against her; 17 and behold, he has charged her with shameful deeds, saying, "I did not find your daughter a virgin." But this is the evidence of my daughter’s virginity.’ And they shall spread the garment before the elders of the city. 18 "So the elders of that city shall take the man and chastise him, 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give it to the girl’s father, because he publicly defamed a virgin of Israel. And she shall remain his wife; he cannot divorce her all his days. 20 "But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, 21 then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father’s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you." (Deut. 22:13-21).

Small dick.

it's a cultural thing, you whites wouldn't understand

they understand...WV and most southern states marry at 11-12

More than 200,000 children married in US over the last 15 years

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/200000-children-married-us-15-years-child-marriage-child-brides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

But a woman's hymen can tear for reasons other than penetration, like non-side saddle horseback riding or exercising. How can a father prove his daughter is still a virgin under these circumstances?

Whats with westerners and getting cucked by there wives, financially and sexually in there own houses?

They know what proper marriage is. Haven't let feminists convince them that girls being married good and young is bad.

It's a common Semitic thing, Jews do it too.

what the fuck is going on here

>what is with muslims and child brides?
small penis.

America’s Child-Marriage Problem

nytimes.com/2015/10/14/opinion/americas-child-marriage-problem.html

Incidences of child molestation in Catholic Church only began following the Jewish and Freemasonic infiltration of the church due to Vatican 2, and the occurrences are nowhere near as often as in schools, prots, or Jews.

cool thanks nigger

He should never have let her do those things and because she did then she is unpure and shall be stoned to death

As of October 2017, in half of the states, these exceptions will serve to lower the legal age of marriage to anywhere from 13 to 17. In the other half, if certain conditions are met, a child of any age can be married.

teenvogue.com/story/child-marriage-in-the-united-states-explained

That's what I was getting at. The semitic subversion of the catholic church is the leading factor of their kiddie diddling.

>How can a father prove his daughter is still a virgin under these circumstances?
How can a man prove who he is without documentation? A man's word and that of his fellows is what's important. If he attests that his daughter was a pure maiden she was.
And besides it isn't important a girl be a virgin but a pure maiden because of course her father will have sex with her.

The church and kiddie fucking goes back to the Dark Ages...

Ask the holy spirit idfk?

Jews and Pedophilia

Renegade Films Documentary

youtu.be/I6h2iT3gmqA

Like child brides in Kenya and child rapes in Liberia? Stupid nigger.

Even if that is true.
It is different when it is a 16 year old kid marrying another 16 year old. Both are the same age and consenting.
It's not the same as a 30 year old Muslim marrying a 10 year old

mohamed fucked a 9 year old allan didn't object, muzzies consider him the perfect human being therefore ok to be paedo

>It is different when it is a 16 year old kid marrying another 16 year old
>It's not the same as a 30 year old Muslim marrying a 10 year old
Yes, a 16yo little shit can't support a wife. A man can support a wife. Damn, you people are retarded.

Marrying lolis is patrician taste.

Because i like my steak undercooked if you know what i mean

But in all seriousness its because we are bedouins/villagers so naturally the age of marriage is lower compared to the muslims living in big cities where they need to get education and jobs instead of making families and farming

>t. chechnyan shitskin
fuck off muhammad

The Mormon pedophilia was allot sooner than that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Mar_Kimball

>where they need to get education and jobs
That ain't nowhere never something no cunt never needs be doing.
>HURR DURR FLAG
Ah, yes, why present an argument when you can throw out random garbage instead?

Glass the entire region

only way they can get anyone to accept their bullshit dogma

This

It is actually one of the few things muslims get right. They actually treat females as females and not as men without dicks as they are considered in the west.

Literally the only time I have been in serious shit at my job or socially wasn't caused by any mus, nig or jew but by a vindictive female.

I just don't have the emotional tools to deal with this.
Shutting down!

It's called getting a return on investment.

Islam is a religion that revolves around sex. In it, woman are just objects that provide pleasure.

Judging from the thumbnail that's infantilization, not patriarchal pedophilia. Your logic and reasoning centers are flawed.

>13 year olds more attractive than 17 year olds

This graph is truth...9-15 is a very good age to train and teach your young bride her role

>as much attractive 29yo as 11yo
>as much attractive38yo as 10yo
>more attractive 40yo than 9yo
>Chart doesn't go lower than 9
This is bollocks.
>woman are just objects that provide pleasure
>woman
No, women are for babies, girls are for pleasure.

I'll just leave this here.

It's first come, first serve. Since every Muslim man MUST be a polygamist there aren't enough women to go around, so they get child brides to call dibs. They also have to migrate to other countries to steal women because they're unaware of how unsustainable their system is.

Fucking furfags.

Wrong site buddy here >>>\tumblr\
Go whine about muh obectification there
Even statics agrees that hebephilia is a god tier fetish

legalized pedophilia

post more Leonor.

>ywn marry Leonor

>ywn be this guy