Find a flaw

find a flaw

Stupid meme face
Stupid meme girl
Stupid meme show

Mob Psycho 100? More like OPM's face on 100 characters.

Didn't make out with the basketball girl.

Looks like one meme man with a wig on.

Literally this.

8/10 trap would bang

he doesn't love ME

So what genre is this? It looks like a comedy

why is he so adorably, Sup Forums?

>crossdress Saitama Jr.

hahahaha, what a shit show. ONE is nothing without based Murata in charge of fixing his terrible scribble art

Action comedy with a great story

same genres as OPM.
Same as everything in OPM actually but only a few super powered people.

What an oxymoron! What does crossdressing Saitama have anything to do with art?

>that last chapter
>I am God
is he actually going to do it, the absolute fucking madman

He's actually good at story and character building though. He may not be as good as Murata in art but he's definitely better at writing.
He just loves using gags a lot.

no cute girls
normalfag show

It has a bit of action, SoL, comedy, and drama in it.

>let's switch the straightman to be the strong guy!!
>same old tired gags

I want to cum on her right braid, then scratch my ballsack on her bowtie.

doesn't meet Goku.

find a flaw

She's a selfish bitch.

Not Emi.

Everything is coming full circle.

>this will be your average mob psycho thread from now on
>Old threads are history now
Really wish IRC would pick another show to be honest.

>blame a boogieman when the threads were shit anyways
No (you) for you.

It's not IRC, it's just Sup Forums being contrarian as usual. Don't let it get to you.

FUck you IRC> I hope you get b8 you shitposting cunt.

I let it get to me. Because Sup Forums has convince me that they are always right. It's like Sup Forums for anime. Anything they say it's true.

>not giving her breasts

Strangely enough, I was just working on that.

The best I could manage.

Old-Sup Forums is dead, yet the tyrrany of neo-Sup Forums is numbered. For too long have we had to deal with "find a flaw" "Keitai" "what did he mean by this" and what is this face trying to convey" threads. This is the new post to end all post get out now or prepare to be ended newfags for the day of reckoning is upon you.

What did he mean by this?

He lacks a mustache

>
An user falls in love with a board.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the board's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls it, and is overjoyed to find out that it has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the board, it only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the board he called is not the same board he fell in love with. In fact, it doesn’t exist in this universe at all. It is the board's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of its crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

fuck off retard

Me too, t-thanks!

When I was 69 I asked my dad what he would do if Godzilla came to town and started rampaging.
He said, "I'll drink a cup of coffee."
I didn't get his response at the time. Why wouldn't you run or hide? I thought he was just giving me a cop out answer because it would never happen. Later I realized that if Godzilla really did come to town, running or hiding will be of no use. Godzilla will destroy the entire city and you can't get away from that. When confronted with finality, humans will simply stick to routine.
So. What will people do when Keit-ai is posted again? I think they'll all drink a cup of coffee.

you are missing your trip DoctorGreen