Fate

Why do people pretend Fate/Zero isn't better than Unlimited Blade Works?

Furthermore, why do they pretend UBW is good in the first place?

The entirety of F/SN > F/Z > Any individual route

F/Z is the only redemption of the Fate series

if you're not blinded by waifufaggotry then F/Z is objectively better than F/SN

Probably because people love to self insert as Shirou.

That being said. F/Z > UBW

Because they've read the VN unlike you?

Basically this.

Hipsters.

HF>F/Z>Tsukihime>>UBW>>>Fate

>self insert as Shirou.
>self-inserting as an insane survivor's guilt-ridden Japanese ginger

yeah, I did it and still think F/Z is better

You can't enjoy Zero fully without knowledge of FSN events, especially HF. And then yeah, Zero is the best part, especially for edgelords, same as UBW and HF.

Fate/Zero has more Gil, so my dick tells me it's better.

>Why do people pretend Fate/Zero isn't better than Unlimited Blade Works?

I've never seen any person claim that

I thought Zero was mediocre and UBW (series) was utter garbage. UBW killed all faith in Type Moon for me. Shitty, shitty series.

Ufotable Tsukihime anime when? It better happen after the remake comes out in 200 years.

After they adapt Heaven's feel and Fate again, assuming nothing else gets in the way.

Unless they properly do every route, I'd rather not have a Tsukihime anime at all.

>stupid enough to judge a company's work over halfassed adaptations
You found Zero mediocre because it requires the full context of the F/SN visual novel beforehand.

How was UBW half assed?

Asking as someone who hasn't read the VN but have seen the series and thought it was trash.

It's 1/3 of a story.

You get the middle section of a three part story. There's no real conclusion or development.

How would they even do that? Wouldn't that take a while? It would be confusing too since they'd be retelling a big chunk of the story over and over with minor changes. I guess they could separate it into Near Side and Far Side but still.

It's impossible so just no anime is fine.

I was under the impression that each of the routes were sort of self contained, halfway through UBW I started to want to play the VN but the second season was just so terrible that I was really just repulsed. Guess i'm wrong though.

They could just do it like the manga. I haven't read it but I hear it's pretty good.

Trying to convince themselves that reading FSN was worth their time.

If you have any interest at all in Fate, give the VN a shot. It's the only way to get the full picture. If you hate it, fine, but at least you'll be hating the real thing rather than a mediocre adaptation.

>I was under the impression that each of the routes were sort of self contained
That's usually not the case for a VN if you are forced to play in a certain order. And for Fate, that's also not the case in the context of the story.

Basically Gen>>>>>Nasu
Only Nostagiatardfag will keep deluding that elementary school writing level full of autisric from Nasu is good

>Only Nostagiatardfag will keep deluding that elementary school writing level full of autisric from Nasu is good
>elementary school writing level
Oh the irony.