ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt
henney.com/chm/callsign.htm
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt
mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=1&kHz=648
gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia#United_States_military_activities
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_States_Frequency_Allocations_Chart_2016_-_The_Radio_Spectrum.pdf
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-russia/north-korea-preparing-long-range-missile-test-ria-cites-russian-lawmaker-idUSKBN1CB21T
vocaroo.com/i/s0N2FeLTcWyl
vocaroo.com/i/s1Tq2agW4WY5
vocaroo.com/i/s0Fv7E8W3bca
thediplomat.com/2017/08/what-the-us-knew-about-north-koreas-second-icbm-launch-before-it-happened/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So when is the next Nork test missile going to be launched? Tomorrow?

Standing by.

SAN DIEGO WUT?

Bronco requesting cell call check

Proper OP text:

>TUNE IN:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
[Loc J032kf]

>SKYKING FREQUENCIES:
main: 8992 11175
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
mode: USB

>WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

>CALLSIGN LIST:
henney.com/chm/callsign.htm
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt (out of date)

>FREQUENCIES:
mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=1&kHz=648

>LIST OF ALTERNATE WEBSDRs THAT CAN BE TUNED TO SKYKING:
gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac (embed)

>LISTENING STATION LOCATIONS:
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

>MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC:
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

Alternative WebSDRs that can be tuned to SKYKING:
[Loc FN21mh] fq 4724 8992 15016
[Loc KO04sd] fq 4724 6739 8992
[Loc GH80Ac] fq 4724 6739 11175
[Loc NO13th] fq 13200 15016
[Loc JN70fq] fq 13200 15016
[Loc LO64dv] fq 6739 13200 15016
[Loc FN20xd] fq 4724 6739 15016
[Loc GG53ob] fq 4724 6739 15016
Full list gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac (embed)
Location of listening stations - Maidenhead Grid Square - levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php
Anonymous (ID: 2xeD5XBj) 20 hours ago No.144429638

SLYKING, The SKYKING told you not to answer

when squelch is on i literally hear nothing is that wrong?

That's how it works, it basically mutes all the background noise but "unmutes" when someone talks.

Just leave an open tab with squelch option enabled and go browse the internet.

I recommend one of these two frequencies: 11175 or 4724

Or open 2 tabs for each. I've heard a message on one and not the other before.

It was incredibly active before I went to sleep last night. Has it kept up this morning?

What is this? it surely has a carrier signal.

as you can see here

Radar sounder.

Yeah, i though about that. Been seeing ALOT of radar activity today. This one is similar to the one next to the other pic a posted.

lmao found it again, and its next to the us airforce frequency. Same as the one before. Hmmm, what are they doing?.

Funny how this shows up near a pyongyang radio broadcast

These are STANAGs 4285. NATO modem.

STANAG 4481, might be related to Joint Warrior.

I love these larp threads

Thank you for clarifying these ones, so theyre used for NATO communications land to ship?

get in here fags

Has it been active today? It was popping last night.

Your jammers are potent. Couldn't use my HAM radio during Zapad 2017 exercises, some high frequency whine blocked many channels. I live near the Belarus border.

Been listening for an hour and a half. Nothing but static.

It's used for NATO comms in general, but because it's encrypted there's no way to tell what they are really for.
That being said 4285s belong to French Navy so they're for land to ship comms, yeah.

This is a coastal radar and it doesn't really interfere with NorK radio.

*they're most likely for land to ship comms

pretty lit today

Probably tonight, around 2000-2300 hours EDT.

"Diego" refers to Diego Garcia, not San Diego.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia#United_States_military_activities

US bombers are often based there, and it's the location of United States Marine Pre-positioning Squadron Two (which is a shitload of vehicles, fuel, food, supplies, and ammo already loaded on ships ready to sail).

This is probably JORN

JUDEN RAUS!

British PLUTO.

Are the radar systems around the world usually this active?

Yes, it's normal.

MORSE CODE ?
WHAT
COULD
iT
MEAN

HFDL, data from aircraft.

you uninformed child, thats the jammer for 11175

99.999995% of everything you hear is commercial, radio navigation or amateur radio traffic. Very few things in the HF spectrum are military/espionage related.

Lots of radar activity today. Coastal radar especially...

Coastal radars are pretty much fixed.

Test count on 11175

They do that often. Making sure the radio still works.

Seond test count on 11175, now much clearer than the first.

Andrews test count

Sigonella test counter has some style.

2 guys are having a chat lol. i dont know what language it is. but they are using two close frequencies to talk to each other . they wait for each other to finish talking. two males.

27274.75 fm and
27274.08 fm

Third count and a fourth count on 11175, first was worse than the second.

Theyre speaking dutch if im correct. So its local.

Since it's a Dutch CB they are probably speaking Dutch.

what is a CB? and how you look up its dutch?
EM spectrum is partitioned by human for different things right? is there a list?

Citizens band. It's local and since receiver is in the Netherlands 99% of time they speak Dutch.
This chart is for burgers but it's good enough: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_States_Frequency_Allocations_Chart_2016_-_The_Radio_Spectrum.pdf

Will you hear actual voices or is all of this shit in robot noises

You can clearly distinguish voices. So yes, there is a chance you can get to hear a girls voice today. Tune in!

There are live operators and for some reason they sound hungover/stoned/tired.

I like girls.

Lmao.

LOL nerd. Worlds has been fun.

i am guessing this frequency is allocated for data transfer. looks like a parallel data transfer.

So are we thinking a launch today, or tomorrow? And will it be a nuke test possibly?

Mainsail

Reach 47 calling Mainsail on 11175

Just waiting for NA to disappoint :)

If the russian lawmakers who visited North Korea could be seen as messengers for Pyongyang, then it looks like a full flight ICBM test (11 000 km).

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-russia/north-korea-preparing-long-range-missile-test-ria-cites-russian-lawmaker-idUSKBN1CB21T

Will we take it out while it's still on the ground, try to intercept it with Aegis or let it fly.

Just to add.

CIA says Columbus day is most likely. Followed by October 10th and then October 18th.

"Party Foundation Day", the anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of Korea is October 10th. Due to the international date line October 10th in North Korea will be some time late October 9th for North America.

They may test earlier though, as they'd need time to edit the footage. So any time really in the next 24 hours.

October 9th is Party Foundation Day in DPRK. Kind of a big holiday and Norks love to shoot off shit on holidays.

The fact Kimmy hasn't been seen in 72+ hours is also a good indicator of a missile launch; he always "vanishes" for days before a big test of some sort.

Comfy position

You faggots realize they'd never send the order to nuke the Norks over radio, right? This shit would be similar to the bombing of Japan where crews were briefed in person - fucking idiots

Wow, that was really eye opening, faggot.

>Will we take it out while it's still on the ground, try to intercept it with Aegis or let it fly.

Doubt it, as they've shown no actual intention to harm people with their tests.

They'll probably launch into the Northern Pacific, probably past Hawaii in distance.

It'll most likely be the same Hwassong-14 ICBM.

>You faggots realize they'd never send the order to nuke the Norks over radio, right?

You don't fucking say?

You'd hear it on HFGCS, but you wouldn't know what it was at the time.

B-2s will get Skyking orders in the open to nuke shit. Just as U-2s get the same to spy on shit.

Their missiles are shit though, and have terrible accuracy and reliability. What happens if the warhead is armed but the engine cuts out and dies part way?

damn dude... and i thought turkey was full of religious radio. looks like usa is full of it too.

i feel your pain americans...

From Trumps latest rhetoric it sounded like he was mentally set to "do something", and have given the OK to do it. Given McMaster wanting to do anything that is "short of war" to set the conditions for negotiations under a "different set of circumstances", a missile intercept or sending a cruise missile to blow it up while it's still on the ground could be that thing.

We'll just have to wait and see.

the idea is we will hear increased activity as a byproduct of a nuke test or some other event where tensions get raised even further

recordings from last night:
"The Cure" Auth RY from Syllebub.

vocaroo.com/i/s0N2FeLTcWyl

SKYKING SKYKING Foofighters.
vocaroo.com/i/s1Tq2agW4WY5

skyking skyking top gun
vocaroo.com/i/s0Fv7E8W3bca

They're not really shit. They're based on proven tech; some have given them trouble, i.e., Masudan, but others have been quite successful.

The Hwasong-14 has been 2 for 2 so far, and the last 3 Hwasong-12 have worked. Accuracy is good enough for a nuke.

It'd splash down after disintegrating.

The Hwasong-12 is likely only a year or two before it's operational. The latest test was a success, but guidance system still not perfect with at best (for us) 5 km +/- accuracy.

Shooting it down if it's predicted to go close to the US is the only option I see.

You do risk the chance of failing if you attempt it, though.

doesn't it take time to prep those ICBMs like fuel it..etc theirs are on trucks also right, couldn't we just see them preparing to fire then hit the truck with a tomahawk or something

They have solid fuel missiles now. No prep work like the No Dongs.

Previously we knew that the missile had to be set in a vertical position and then fueled. Now they have solid fuel for their missiles, so they can just drive the launch vehicles out of the underground bunkers and fire the missile in literally minutes.

Trump, just give me the habbening already

The tinfoil is the real reason i come here

>prep those ICBMs like fuel it
Like and said they are experimenting with solid fuel. Another thing they are experimenting with for liquid fueled rockets is horizontal fueling. The difficulty there is obviously the missile is going to be much heavier to erect and harder to have balanced in the erection process, but nobody wants to be sitting on a pad somewhere pumping fuel while the USAF is trying to kill you. Even being able to partially fuel the rocket horizontally would be a major improvement.

thediplomat.com/2017/08/what-the-us-knew-about-north-koreas-second-icbm-launch-before-it-happened/

message now.

habening :-)

WE WUZ NUKEZ N' SHEEIT

Just an EAM, but the German AF band next to 11175 had a huge stream of something going half an hour ago.

Second EAM on now.

Sillybug with another call.

I think that's Syllabus. Really distorted though. 8992 is clearer than 11175 at the moment.

>H A P P E N I N G
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G

4724 USB is the clearest of the 5 right now.

I know 4724, 8892, 11175, and 15016. Which one am I missing?

Their solid fuel only ones are short legged, though. Of course, Japan and SK are in range.

The HS-14 ICBM uses UDMH, but it can be fueled away from the launch pad and eyes.