Why do boys magically turned into girls make the best girls?

Why do boys magically turned into girls make the best girls?

because they know how boys want girls to act.

No modesty but not necessarily a slut.

What happened to her tail?

They don't. Boys magically changed into girls through the power of SCIENCE! make the best girls.

Why are there so many trap threads recently

Genderbending != traps. They are similar, but still very different. Which annoys me when I search for a genderbending mango and get 9 billion trap one shots.

How many gay threads are on here right now?

Traps have dicks still and no breasts please go uneducated user.

There's nothing gay about wanting to become a girl and have a homosexual relationship with other girls.

I like boys in female clothes more.

I know the feeling. I wish they'd get separate tags in various places where they're mashed together when they're incredibly different.

At least doujins get it.

What would you do if you magically became a loli?

Nothing lewd, I'd execute the reincarnation protocol I have with my family. If I die or disappear and someone appears that says a certain chain of words then that means I have returned from death and or stolen someone's body. I then obtain my belongings and proceed along my way.

Start wandering in bad neighbourhoods, and get raped. I want somebody to grab my hands tightly and press hard onto me, not letting me move, and destroy my cute loli snatch mercilessly.

A slut loli, if I say so.

nothing makes you feel more alpha than raping a girl who was a boy.

Mai is a miracle of the universe.

She has a ponytail instead of a tail.

How about the opposite?

Can you imagine being raped by a shota boy who used to be a girl? My dick gets hard imagining this.

>user becomes loli
>walks in a bad neighborhood
>bunch of gangster looking niggers come up to her
>oh boy, I'm gonna get raped
>Hey there little cracker girl, you lost? Come on I've got some candy. You know your mommy's phone number? Or your address?
>user doesn't get raped
>but they do try to sell her crack

>but they do try to sell her crack
>not try to teach her how to sell crack

user...

source?

They want a customer, not a competitor.

Join the Sisterhood and enforce the loli code.

That... actually sounds incredibly useful to have. Right now, I only made a passcode for people to proof to me they're a time traveller. Then again, what bugs me about a reincarnation protocol is that it's inherently unsafe. The only way it works is by telling someone else, which means there's a possible gateway for an attacker.

Passphrases for weird emergencies only really work if you don't have to tell other people, otherwise "someone managed to obtain the code" will always be the more plausible explanation than "supernatural body switching event happened", which defeats the purpose.

>they kidnap her
>take her to a crack den, and the Boss Nigger over there forces her into submission with his (surpisingly small) dick (But it's really fucking painful for that user)
>they don't give her any of the product, because the seller NEVER gets high on his own product, it's his job to get others to pay for it
>it's been a week now, and her parents have been looking everywhere, to no success
>the loli is given new clothes - a torn t-shirt (in half) that while covering her nipples, has a huge
^-shaped tear in the middle - if she were an older woman, her cleavage would be there. And she has a a couple of tatoos on there - 5 beatifully shaded hearts to the left, and the gang sign of the Boss
>she is also wearing faded black shorts, that just barely go under her hips
>oh, and there is a

Ichinensei was good for a while, but once the older sister found out and the protag got a robot suit, things got too out of hand.

Anyways, I'd live life as a
I normally would, except I would indulge myself more in cute clothes. And if I still retain my current knowledge, try to become that prefect student that excels in everything.

>The boss shuts that loli's mouth with his right hand, and with his left, he slowly glides his hand from her tiny breasts, through her midriff, and finally through her panties, playing with her snatch.
>Big Dick Tyrone stands up reluctantly (apparently he has some human in him, despite his rough appearance), and starts to slowly stroke his giant black member, which grows 2 times in size when he's done
>the boss takes off her shorts, her panties and her shirt with incredible speed (he..has experience with this?), grabs her tightly and puts her on the red leather couch, which smelt of cigarretes - and the smell was quite strong. He takes off his t-shirt, and uses it to tie her hands.
>Big Dick Tyrone grabs her legs so she doesn't kick him, and teases her slit, lubing it up with his precum
>"God damn it, Tyrone, just fucking do it"
>Tyrone whispers to her "sorry about that..", and jams it jucking in, with the speed of a japanese shinkansen train
>his powerful thrusts cause intense pain, but also pleasure to the user
>her mouth starts foaming, and her eyes look like she's about to lose conciousness
>and she does - the exact moment Tyrone shot his load

Watch anime and post on Sup Forums.
The only difference is I would be happy.

>she wakes up, feeling some kind of pain in her crotch area
>the memories slowly come back
>she startssobbing.
>..her eyes start leaking like a fucking waterfall
>"...why did I even wish for this?" "This is not what I wanted..what I had in mind"
>"I'm going to be used for the rest of my life...or until the B- ..that bastard gets tired of me"
>she continues crying, and then she falls asleep again, signifying her tired mind

When she wakes up again, about 2 hours later, she immediately sets a goal in her mind - "I have to run away from here"
>the door is tough, and it's locked, so she can't go away
>the only path outside is the window, and that girl is on the second floor which is quite high - about 8 or 9 meters above the ground
>eyes filled with determination, she decides she has no choice, but to jump
>trucks pass from time to time, which can shorten her fall by a couple of meters
>she notices the garbage truck and starts gagging at the mere thought of being surrounded by trash
>"I have no choice...I'd be noticed otherwise."
>"I'd rather be in there for a couple of minutes, and take a good shower after, than be a slave for the rest of my life"

>she quickly takes some white clothes that were too large for her in the wardrobe, she climbs onto the windows sill
>and then
>...she jumps
>with a face, expressing a strange combination of hope, anger and anxiety, which didn't match somebody her age at all, she jumps
>for that split second, she felt like the world was hers, that nobody could ever stop her
>..then she fell in the trash pile inside that truck
>the stench was incredibly strong, but that girl's determination could not be broken by mere trash

Since I don't what's going on anymore:
First one is from TSF no F no Hon Sono 1 and the second is from Hon Sono 2.

>The euphoria, and the extraordinary amount of adrenaline her glands produced in the moment she jumped, sadly prevented her from noticing that she had broken her ankle them moment she fell
>only 2 minutes after she jumped in, all that pain became noticeable to her, which almost broke her determination
>the user was about to yell for help, but she knew she should stay quiet for a little longer, or else..
>she uses her tiny hands to wipe her tears off her eyes, which now knew not fear, not rage, but hope

>after about half an hour, she yells out for help, and the truck driver immediately goes over to her help
>he gets her out, and takes her into his home, where he feeds her, showers with her (although she has scared of seeing a dick again) and more or less, after a couple of days, almost recovers.
>She still has a some bouts of anxiety - both when awake, and in her sleep.

>as she sleeps, Her tiny body, and especially her chest expands and contracts from breathing in and out, making her look extremely vulnerable for a potential child molester.
>"...mama.......mama....mama!!"
>"p-papa...................papa!!!!!!"
>she wakes up abruptly, and begs that guy to send her back home
>he picks his ex-wife's summerdress (which she had forgotten) and puts it on her. He, however did not have any panties at home, so he put his old tights on her. They did not compliment her figure, but for chrissakes, that man was not going to buy a pair of kiddie panties in public, they'd think he's a deviant weirdo of some kind.
>reluctantly, he gets in his car, and drives her almost to her home (to avoid being falsely accused of kidnapping)
>she's left near the park where she spent a huge part of her childhood playing with the other kids, and she has to walk only about 150 meters to get home.

>the neighbours notice the familliar face which had been missing for the last couple of weeks
>her friends also see her
>she reminisced about the events that happened during the last weeks, and her face went from one of intense sadness, to one of genuine happiness the moment she saw her friends.

Maifags confirmed for closet faggots.

But Dizzy is a girl!

>luckily, but also really weirdly, they did not bombard her with questions such as "Where have you been?!", they took her straight to her parents, as they know they've been constantly looking for her these last few weeks
>they're almost at her home
>she's shaking with excitement
>she breaks into tears the moment she sees those two very familliar faces - her mom and her dad.
>they pay for the tatoo removal, for a psychologist, and all kinds of treatments for her - including her broken ankle

That's the story of , the man who turned into a loli, and desired rape. She grows into a fine, toned tomboy.

-fin

Dress up and stay pure.

That's Mai dummy.

Because they're genuinely embarrassed about various things and not bored or "look at me I'm such a girly girl give me attention".

Because we are all secretly bi but don't want to admit it

Are there any doujins there a genderswapped man has to buy panties for himself? There's a lot of potential in this. He'd feel embarrased for something which looks like common sense for outsiders. What's wrong with a girl buying panties for herself?

You don't need genderswapped men for that. Women's underwear is extremely comfortable to wear and every man should own silky, satin panties. The feeling of them on a freshly shaved crotch is divine.

shit, nigga..

You almost had me there you son of a bitch.

I'm too shy to be seen buying lingerie.

bump

>draw a boy
>call it a girl

I once bought some along with some other items, because the underwear was the last one the girl on the counter asked me if thats mine. In fron of others. I cried a lot that night.

Don't make it awkward. There is no shame in buying lingerie, hosiery or cute dresses. People usually don't care what you're buying and if they get nosey, you can always tell them it's a gift for your gf. Be a man and buy sexy brazilians with lace.

The mcs always make better girls than the others in the show

>that spoiler

I was almost gonna have a heart attack, fuck you.

>Something is tagged as gender bender
>It's actually just crossdressing/trap.

I hate when this happens.

>It's actually just crossdressing/trap.

I like when this happens.

Wait, why? I was just in the mood for writing something; as an ESL how can I perfect my english without doing something?

>It's actually female to male

This never happens.

I'll be honest, I had a boner right up until it became a feel-good story.

But even though I don't have a preference for tomboys, the way it turned out did feel good.

ranma is best! so nostalgic

Gender bender is the best fetish ever. I love the idea of a guy being turned into a girl and slowl becoming girly and cute, and eventually loving cock and getting fucked.

I like the idea of it happening to me even more

I had a couple of ideas, but I dropped them.
>the Boss's guys catch her and punish her severely by whipping and branding her
>BD Tyrone saving that girl on his own and escaping to a nearby state till the boss stops looking for him, and eventually, when he has to return the girl to her parents, they have to hitchike through 4 or so large states; both with bad experiences and scary-looking people that turn out to be good at the end (no romance between them, though; just attachment)
>the driver guy saves her, helps her recover, and then starts doing sexually abusing her
>the boss finds her right before she goes home and abducts her, this time leaving BD Tyrone to do his thing

But there is one thing in common - there would've been a happy ending to every single one of them.

The hitchiking idea sounded the best, but I simply had no time, and I was in a hurry; I couldn't have done it justice.

Not to shit all over you but this isn't a creative writing thread

Is this how boys turned into girls dress?

Boys as magical girls.

Yes.

Are you saying you'd dress any differently?

Of course not, I would wear something even more revealing

actual faggotry

What would you wear if you got turned into a girl?

If I magically became a cute girl I would allow everyone to hug and headpat me! M-maybe even hold hands if you insist...

Because you're a closet homosexual. You want to get dicked but are too ashamed to be honest with yourself, so you think if a boy at least looks like a girl then it's a-ok to get rammed. Just be honest with yourself and you'll be much happier in your life, you faggot.

Thanks based user. I like happy endings.

I find that creative writing outside of creative writing threads is better than creative writing in creative writing threads.

The key word would be slutty. Short skirts would be a favorite. Everything would tend towards revealing and trashy, since I have a slut fetish and would not pass up the chance to be it. Behind closed doors, explicit fetish-wear would be common and fun, but that's just not doable in public.

Some (most, once I got used to it) days I'd slip vibes and let the panties hold them in place. That'd be fun.

Sometimes I'd dabble in more "elegant" stuff (garter belts come to mind as fun), but even then I'd try to give things a sexual edge. A lot basically boils down to who/what I'm trying to appeal to that day, though.

>The only difference is I would be happy
This is too sad.

Probably something like this

>slutty
Learn from him instead

You seem like you've thought a lot about this.

A bunny suit

Because they are girls without the drawback of having the mind of a girl

>Being an actual faggot

Live normally.

Probably not quite as much as you'd think. A lot of it was spur of the moment "this sounds fun" kind of things combined with aforementioned slut fetish. Everything just flowed from there

Wouldn't you want to be the embodiment of your own fetish given the chance?

>Wouldn't you want to be the embodiment of your own fetish given the chance?
There would need to be two of me, an original and the swapped one.

Become Umaru, especially if I actually have time to git gud

The better question is: What fetish would you live out if you magically became a loli?

But boys turned into girls don't have dicks

What's your fetish? Selfcest?

I'd be a pure girl who's secretly really into exhibitionism and masturbating on camera, yes.