Kuromukuro

So I'm watching this show on Netflix and I'm up to episode 11 and I'm just wondering if this show is written by stupid people. I think the theme of the show is finding your own purpose in life since the opening is about Yukina deciding on her career path, but all of the characters are written as simplistic idiots. Kennosuke is about my princess and revenge, Yukina is unsure, and the guy with the scooter is just a fuckup. European weeaboo loli knows exactly what she wants to be and American pottymouth does too since they have jobs. Also, why doesn't the military realize that the aliens have Dune shields where only slow moving objects can go through the gravity barrier and just equip the tiny mechs with the lance things and just use them en masse to charge the giant robots?

>So I'm watching this show on Netflix

You're streaming shit and you have the gall to say others are stupid.

>no ads
>great quality
what's the difference?

Welcome to Japanese Writing 101

>
hang ur self faggot

The show doesn't take itself as seriously as you do.

Fuck off and kill yourself, retard.

Torrent when?

And yes it's pretty hard to take this series serious as a whole, I just self-insert as Yukina because I want that samurai dick. But I had the same issues with NGE, both are just extremely shallow shows about teens that have issues despite their lives being literally better than 99% of the people with teen angst issues. Also the fucking security is retarded and the 'villains' are saturday cartoon tier, how do Netflix subs stack up to the fanshit?

>Torrent when?
Raw is out.
gg is dead.
user subs are delayd.

Friendly reminder that the mod of Sup Forums is cancer.

>netflix
>raw

Tell us something we don't already know.

Kill yourself.

Is it time?

you're thinking way too much about this.
i don't think this is a show that takes itself too serious anyway, just look at yukina.

Where has Koharu gone? The last two episodes were shit because she did not appear.

I dropped that shit long ago. I don't think i missed anything.

Episode 16 subs when?

That is a bigger retard than the mods. But I guess everybody knows.

Dunno, but i recommend stop bumping this shitty thread, just create new one when subs are out.

Why are you posting pregnant girls? Is it pregnancy appreciation month already?

Show so dead you don't even get subs for it.