BREAKING: Country singer at Vegas shooting refuses to play for survivors, plays for SNL instead

>Be country singer at Las Vegas shooting
>Get invited to play song for the survivors at UFC in Vegas
>Claim to be "too shaken up"
>Go to SNL and play music for SNL on the same night

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tmz.com/2017/10/07/jason-aldean-dana-white-ufc-216-snl/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RRCbVBCRBE
youtu.be/stVNdLmKGYw
youtube.com/watch?v=muQXdxMmX8Q
rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-petty-on-sam-smith-settlement-no-hard-feelings-these-things-happen-20150129
twitter.com/LADINNERCLUB/status/915068024830304257
youtu.be/SvI-aXHv9jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jason Aldean
>country music

pick one

Bill Clinton is a rapist

SNL gives more publicity

>Dana White is FURIOUS with Jason Aldean -- telling TMZ Sports the country singer's team lied to him about why he couldn't perform in front of Vegas shooting survivors and 1st responders at UFC 216.

>White says he had reached out to Aldean's camp to sing the national anthem at UFC 216 in Vegas on Saturday night ... an event in which 15 survivors and hundreds of 1st responders were in the crowd.

>White says Aldean's people turned down the offer -- saying he was shaken up from the shooting and might never perform live again.

>White says he stressed that the survivors who would be attending UFC 216 were shot while watching Aldean perform and it would mean a lot to them ... and the city of Las Vegas. Still, he declined.

youtube.com/watch?v=4RRCbVBCRBE

>Instead, Aldean flew to NYC and performed on Saturday Night Live at the same time as UFC 216. Needless to say, White is pissed.

>"His image was more important then coming back to Vegas and playing for the people who are his fans and who got shot watching him play," White says.

>"F*ck you Jason Aldean. Stay out of Vegas."

>White says he also reached out to several country music stars -- telling us, "Country music was attacked. Those were country music fans."

>White says every single country act turned him down.

>"Those are people who buy your albums and none of you country music people could sing the anthem in front of survivors and 1st responders?"

>go back to the same place where you were just shot at, where there could still be terrorists at large
I wouldn't perform either, I'd feel safer at SNL.

>SNL
>more publicity than on a sporting PPV event infront of several thousand people

Based Dana White. Confirmed /ourguy/

Wait... Dana White wanted other people to make him money off of this massacre?

hold the phone

Pathetic coward.

>UFC trying to piggyback publicity off the shooting
Real classy Dana (((White)))

Aldean was in on it somehow and can't bear to look the survivors in the eyes. I hope Aldean gets sued for all of his money and is never invited to another venue ever again.

Aldean doesn't need his brand so closely linked to this even it wasn't his fault Dana White is a fucking idiot

>UFC 3.5mil views
>SNL 7.3mil views
hmmmmm
>inb4 source
Google is your friend

vegas is the combat sports capital of the world

and the shooting happened at one of the many venues that the UFC regularly uses

all proceeds were donated to charidy

"okay Jason, so you just have to run off stage after the encore. don't worry about the bodies hitting the floor. you can play SNL the week after for your troubles" - A. Jew

>3.5 million conservatives (with the actual shooting survivors present and attending)
>7.5 million degenerate leftwing retards who could care less about what happened

Only to kikes. SNL has had the lowest ratings ever since it started

I initially suspected that but didn't want to read anything, fair enough

Aldean is a little faggot bitch

>>UFC 3.5mil views
>>SNL 7.3mil views
That's his point
He's saying the man is insincere

Jason Aldean was never my friend

You called user?

We already saw his true colors when he high tailed it off stage without one word to the crowd. He could have yelled literally anything before he dropped the mic.

It's going to be fun watching this guy cuck out hard about gun control on SNL.

We should take bets on whether there will be tears or not.

LITERALLY WORKING COUNTRY MUSIC INTO A SHOOT

I'm aware, but he's making it about himself and the UFC, its a smart piggybacking ploy desu, most people aren't nuanced enough to pick up on how subtle it is

Sue him for what? Shut the hell up.

And singing I Won't Back Down when that's literally what he did is off putting.

>all donates go towards our massive tax break this year
lmao

He's not making it about himself, if anything he was trying to help restore his honor after he fled like a faggot as soon as the bullets started flying while everyone else got butchered. Instead he goes to the most kiked filled shitty show on tv today? lmfao, UFC or not I'd be pissed too

SNL = Liberal audience. Liberals don't listen to country music or pop bubble gum country whatever the hell that is. This will hurt him with his fat 30 year old conservative audience.

Jason Aldin is getting his cup of coffee in the big time, YEAH!

I was talking about Dana White bruh

I'm aware of that leaf, maybe you should learn to read

price... good ol shekel

>wont back down
>tom petty song
>petty dies same day
>other guest on snl
>sam smith
>sam smith was sued over his hit single for ripping off a tom petty song
> that song was "wont back down"

Wew lads

Shut the fuck up you illiterate quebec frog

>fuck using legal ways to avoid tax breaks while also helping and showing support

Fuck him. Ran off stage then light up on crowd . Meme this fuck.

>charidy

Modern Country is so pussified

Johnny Cash would of went back

>Bo Burnham was right about country
youtu.be/stVNdLmKGYw

Please don't spread that /asp/ autism. Keep it contained.

Oh I'm all for it, I just am amazing at how fast the shekels fly out of the goyim wallets desu

>already getting worked

I'm begging you, have sex

I've met charidy. She's one of the more expensive hookers in vegas.

>Aldean was in on it
someone post the illuminati card game pic with the same Jack and Ace image as Jason Aldeans tattoo.

Maybe they all turned him down because they know Dana White is a megalomaniacal chode

>I just am amazing at how fast the shekels fly out of the goyim wallets desu
same senpai

what a punk bitch. fakeass cowboy gay ass cornfed white nigger with his fucking orange tan plucked eyebrows and manicures fucking jabroni guido in a straw hat

Da fugg?!

what are you talking about?

Dana is the nicest guy ever

youtube.com/watch?v=muQXdxMmX8Q

plus that Spirit cooking Alice in Wonderland music video for Don't Come Around Here No More

It's in the thread? Open your fucking eyes faggot

n-no p-please stoooooop

His pregnant wife was off stage and his first thought was to find her. Any man worth his salt would do the same.

>that pic
Really activates my almonds.

The fact that he didnt get shot says a lot

Why shoot up the concert and not take out the star?

lol sure it clearly isn't because they wanted more money sure

But SNL viewers probably agree with the CBS jewess that country fans deserve to be shot for voting for Klumpf

Why would he do this?

well the jack is behind the ace but pretty much teh same

he is a trump supporter

It's ok they don't know

I haven't seen anyone mention what is above the cards in fuckboy's tattoo...

Either he was in on it, or he's just a major fucking pussy. Either way the jew establishment are gonna suck his cock big for this one.

Dude looks queer AF

>this is the level pol stoops to
literally a fucking tattoo that resembles a BOARD GAME CARD

fucking peat gavel

This has been proven false. His wife and his wife's son was with her bull.

>We already saw his true colors when he high tailed it off stage without one word to the crowd

tf is he gonna do, tell everyone what they already know? should he have tried to deflect the bullets with the power of his guitar?

>Dana White: fuck you Jason Aldean!

Jason Aldean is also a survivor of the shooting.

>Literal nobody invited me to play for free
>Already booked for SNL
Kys kike.

>Why won't you play for free on short notice
>Implying the money doesn't get scalped by the Jew anyways

Don't give a shit about what fans wanted, but this homo runs off to snl a week after their cast calls the president a cracker live on tv.
If you support any of this, you are a cuck.

>Booked for SNL months ago
>Play the concerts you promised to play
>Some MMA kike wants you to play for free on short notice
>Claims it is charity when actual proceeds to vicitms is >1%

who?

>performing on snl.
>watching snl

Faggot.

Tell people to run and leave. A bunch of stupid bitches got shot because they wouldn't flee. The people that did leave were walking and not running.

The only people yelling run were cops on the scene

It's not about performing. When invited why not just say I'm doing SNL that night not I will never perform live again.

I watch zero tv, but nice try.

You're talking about a dude who ran from the stage instead of at least warning everybody before.

Why did he lie and say he was "too shaken" to perform? and not just say "sorry gotta perform on SNL"

He's linked to it like it or not. He is one of over 20,000 that ran for their lives that day and one of a few facing and above the crowd when it started. Also he was the only one with a mic which would have come in real handy to tell others to RUN or DUCK or DANGER or anything. He was invited back to perform for those same people but he declined.

Even if he wanted to be linked to massacare victims what makes this benefit official/valid/anything?

It is a preshow for MMA fights. It is not anything

The whole crowd had no way of seeing what he saw which was people dropping. No one expected him to keep on singing but to those that didn't have a clue of the danger he could have yelled into the mic while running because I'm sure there were others there pregnant as well. Plus the crowd was probably drunk as hell since he was the last act and he could have said anything and been heard by all. A simple RUN would have worked.

Except Aldean WAS NOT booked 'weeks/months ago"

SAM SMITH, the musical guest last night, played 2 songs, just like any other musical guest.
Aldean being there had to have been arranged this week at some point.

Also, again.... Aldean, covered a Petty song, who the ACTUAL scheduled musical guest, Sam Smith, had legal issues over ripping off that exact petty song that Aldean sang... "Won't Back Down".
>source
rollingstone.com/music/news/tom-petty-on-sam-smith-settlement-no-hard-feelings-these-things-happen-20150129

Fucking.Wierd.Shit.

Wow this is so low.

get ye in here now

I don't care who sponsored it the victims were there, some that were shot themselves. That is who he would have been performing for and they would have loved it. Everlast who is not even country performed for them. Probably made a lot of new fans.

I'm surprised this isn't brought up more than it is.

Dude plays the tough guy (((country))) singer persona but runs like a girl off the stage as half his retarded fans stand there in confusion

Not just the victims, but also hundreds of first responders were also in the crowd.

1st tweet about the shooting, very suspicious
>1st tweet about the shooting, very suspicious
1st tweet about the shooting, very suspicious
>1st tweet about the shooting, very suspicious

twitter.com/LADINNERCLUB/status/915068024830304257

if you hate on dana, kill yourself

youtu.be/SvI-aXHv9jw

Can you imagine dying in the concert of a guy that fucking hates you?

Jack is the eleventh card faggot there is a ten in the deck