Mob Psycho 100

Will this really end in 4 chapters so ONE can say it was 100 chapters? New chapter came out, Teru hasn't jobbed yet anyways.

Is Broccoli Dimple?

>Is Broccoli Dimple?
Please no.

Can't 4 chapters become like 20 with the numbering ONE uses?

But anyway I can't see this being about to end, if this is the last arc then it should be a fairly long one (not as long as Boss though hopefully).

What do you guys think the ???% is? Mogami said something like "so that's what you have inside" and the narrator was talking about the high spirit dwelling within Mob

Broccoli is our lord and saviour.

ONE never confirmed this manga will end at chapter 100, it's just Sup Forums speculating because of 100 in the title and ONE artificially dragging ch. 90. But I don't think he's obliged to do that at all. It'd be a nice gimmick but definitely not required.

>last arc
it can't end already, can it?

Either this will be the last arc, or we get one more explaining ???
But it won't be going for long, that's for sure.

I wouldn't mind if it ended, just make it a good ending

MONDAY

Can't fucking wait.

I sure hope it has a better ending than makai no ossan did.

I hope your right.

What would be the best possible ending?

What would you even consider a good ending?

Also this is the episode that the Mob ride will truly start

Im thinking of the 100 just being the fact that he explodes when he reaches 100%. But thats it. I dont think it'll end

He'll do chapter X part Y if he does.

If this actually ends and one punch goes on forever I'll be pretty sad.

I want to see grown up mob. Or just mob being happy.

> Sup Forums when surrounded by normies while watching a comedy

Why would you even think there are 4 chapters left when every "chapters" for a while has had several parts? We can easily get 15/20 more, we're only getting 10 pages per releases after all.

It's not the same situation at all. Of course MP will end much more sooner than OPM. And might be the moment after that to finally focus back a bit on the webcomic.

nice quads bro

>normies
Fuck off.

>Final showdown is Broccoli Dimple trying to be god while Mob tries to talk him out of it
>He finds it futile and need to exorcise him

Not like this

Will we ever get an answer of what the hell ???% is? Mob's level of powers can just be explained by the fact he's a genius, but ???% is like a whole different entity.

>3d 5h 3m

That was quick.
However, the last 24 hours will be extremely painful.

Just do something instead of waiting.

Is shitposting about Reigen ok?

always a good idea

??? is an embodiment of destruction, mob's power was never meant to be used for good but he does anyway, kinda like Devilman or for that matter, any Go Nagai works.

It's Mob's power without the vessel to limit it. It's not like there's some sort of deep explanation for it.

Mogami arc seemed to clearly hint at there being something more to it. And it would be pretty cool to link it back to that traumatizing event with the bullies when he was a kid, maybe get his parents into play too.

I kinda have the feeling that claw arc could work a lot better in anime if they adapt it as a second cour.

Heh, not really. Mogami says the same : ???% is Mob's full power wiithout Mob to control it. It's kind of a recurring point, Ritsu is/was scared of his brother losing control, psychic power is a power commonly associated with destruction (with Mob even making a point that he wants to save people with the power everybody thought cannot be "used to save people"), ???% only appears when Mob is out of commission in a dangerous situation. I don't think there'd be much of a point of giving it a deeper meaning, it already works fine with the themes and setting.

ONE ends this arc at 100 chapters and then starts a time skip series titled Mob Psycho ??? where he goes into what it is that drives Mob so crazy and explores that topic for the final arc of the series.

How the fuck am I supposed to survive the remaining 3 days?

Make a list of counter arguments against shitposting falseflaggers and legit secondaryfags.

The final arc is clearly going to be fighting whatever ???% is.
Or a Demon invasion from Hell. Because who DOESN'T like a good Four Horsemen and/or 7 Sin motif followed by TEH DEVIL

LOL SO FUNNY REIGEN RANDUMB PUNCHING PEOPLE LOLOL XDDD LEGIT MASTER OF LE CENTURY XDDD

Nah, that part is clearly hinting at something concrete. Mogami had been using "vessel" to refer to himself containing evil spirits, and there's a previous page where something like "the high spirit dwelling within Mob" is mentioned and Mogami goes all "you're not the kid anymore. Who are you?"

Also this is a shounen after all, these sorts of things always need to be puntualized sooner or later.

I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing that I won't be able to use my PC next week, I mean it's good I guess to stay away from the internet and then come back and have not one but two sweet episodes to enjoy, but still

You need to be over 18 to post on Sup Forums.

What did he mean by this?

LOL REIGIN IS SO LEGIT HE PUNCH ME IN THE FACE BECAUSE I'M A BALD DUMBASS WHO CAN'T THINK XDDD

that one was completely unexpected and hilarious tho

I remember first time reading this
Shit was glorious.

>inb4 Mob psycho ends with Mob's powers become sentient and leaves his body to beat brocolli
>Mob's power disappears after the fight saying farewell to mob and telling him he can live a normal life now without his power
>it ends with mob doing his usual daily activities minus exorcism assignments but still visits Reigen

Ends with a shot showing Mob in a coma after getting beat by the highschool kids in his flashback. All of the things happen was just a dream.

This happens everytime when one of my favorite manga gets animated
I lose all the motivation to watch anything else that season.

I want Reigen to punch me

Mob is fucking OPM clone even by the same author. It's boring as fuck, it's shit.

I doubt Dimple is brocolli. His poker face is not that good, he would have reacted differently when meeting Teru, and above all else everyone would expect him to be Brocolli, ergo he won't be since the author likes subverting expectations. (Like the end of Mob vs Teru fight)

My bet is on the Brocolli itself gaining consciousness thanks to the Psycho Helmet's prayers.

Just rewatching it
>ONE
>URASUNDAY
Shit, there are so many references I didn't catch.

Now that's how you really use an anime as advertisement.

user, This isn't Supernatural.

>Series is partially about exorcising
>No Demon involvement
Come on now user. The entire concept wouldn't be as popular if not for Pazuzu taking over a lil girl.

Reigen is legit. He even lifted my curse when I had an aching shoulder and waist.

Nice bait, Ruppel's fox.

pretty sure it's gonna end with mob confessing.
It's been his thing since forever.
maybe we'll get to see him buff as fuck too.

Splendid snare, slut.

exquisite bait, you homosex individual

I've been thinking about MP100 way too much since the anime started airing and I've come up with a stupid pet theory. ESP is analogous to being extremely rich, it doesn't work perfectly but it kind of works
>the main theme and lines like "even if you have psychic power you won't be popular" fall into place.
>the rich are sometimes eccentric and believe they deserve special treatment
>if they're naive about it people will try to take advantage of them
>relying on it can leave kids weak physically and emotionally

primarily, mob's desire to improve himself as a person and not rely on an inherited easy life makes sense when trying to impress people who aren't materialistic.
you can kind of extend it to OPM with Saitama solving all his problems with money and thus being unsatisfied with life, but that's a bit a a stretch. maybe ONE is actually a trust fund baby and working is just a way to relive boredom while building character.

BLAST
L
A
S
T

Flop Psycho 100.

Rather than being specifically rich, it's just that the main lesson here is to be humble and not think that you deserve any special treatment for whatever unique thing you have/do.
You can be unsuccessful but with "that" - like Teru, and you can succeed in what you do without "that" like Reigen.

Stalker threads don't have MP100 yet. So I'm afraid you'll have to wait with the flop claims for a bit longer.

I think you can see Esper powers in a lot of different ways, but the most apparent one is just being fucking good at something and knowing that just cause you are, doesnt mean that you are above others as a human being. For example being good at football or being genius at school, you might be amazing in those regards but dont get conceited and try to better yourself in many different ways that could benefit others too. Thats what i got from it.

IF EVERYONE IS SPECIAL, THEN NOBODY IS.

makes sense

But Reigen isn't special. He's just your average superhero.

But everyone is NOT special, so maybe you can be what you want to be.

Rereading the LoL arc did not help. It makes me want Monday to come sooner GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Will Ritsu ever appreciate Reigen?

Of course Mob will end earlier. Its updates are much more frequent and it has less plot threads to expand upon than OPM.

I just started reading the manga but why do I have a feeling Ritsu and Mob will somehow attract fujos.
please tell me I'm wrong.

I've no idea what you're talking about, user-kun.

For an adaptation done by a different studio no less.

I just realized how badass the vice president is.

Re reading this is so good

So in one of the chapters after the fight with the boss from claw, mob said that everytime he used his full power recently it made him really drained or tired. This is going to end with mob losing his powers or something right?

they are advertising mob psycho. opm is not even on urasunday

Still dont know wtf tuxedo mask was doing most of the time.

Make the faces a little bigger and it'll be perfect.

He threw a rose to distract the bad guys and girls.

At least, that's how I remembered it.

If the flower shop guy he just introduced ends up being important in any way, then I doubt he's planning on ending it at 100. It'd be too late in the game to introduce a new character.

There wont be much action once the teru fight is over wonder what they will fill in there, if anything.

You wot m8?

Suprised by the lack of attention Mob has, really interesting.

But Sup Forumsutists gonna complain if they remove muh slice of life

The people who read the source complain about everything dont care about them, but animeonly people i wonder if they get bored of it, if it doesnt involve any action.

Nice meme.

Bones would be really ballsy if they didnt put any action in those episodes.

>animeonly people
As long as they are not ADHD they'll be fine.

The flower shop guy in the most recent update?
I'd take a screenshot of him, but MangaONE app doesn't let you screenshot and I'm too lazy to find a workaround.

the vice president is a good character. i'd really like to see more of him in the manga but he's a side. i'm guessing he won't appear again, which is a shame.

It will probably end in "4" chapters (Which will really be like 30).

And no, psycho helmet is almost 100% not dimple at this point. He lacks dimple's spots on his dimples and didn't recognize Teru.