imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
imgur.com/a/vPY2u
imgur.com/p1gvZ9j
imgur.com/a/mnuK1
imgur.com/a/ETwBh
imgur.com/qudvyTU,
imgur.com/zp80WRm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Tharja dressed in Hifumis outfit please.

imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting Madotsuki saying "user, try to remember some of the basics of Lucid Dreaming."

Good morning or afternoon everyone!
I hope you all had a great week.

I would like to request a POV of my beloved Mizunashi Akari and mysel (I'm brown!) under a umbrella while holding hands, please!
Or alternatively, I would like to request Akari wearing my WhiteMage outfit! imgur.com/a/8oAtO

If you want to draw something different though, I'm okay with it, as long as it's not too lewd!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

I would like to request Mai Natsume holding a miniature panda in the palm of her hand and petting it with her other hand while smiling and blushing.
Panda reference: i.imgur.com/jdl2KBx.png

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini with her hands behind her head like this:
i.imgur.com/uHVtZxP.jpg

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-Wearing a black dress with red high heels (with or without open-toe).
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Her wearing a nurse outift, bending over to give the viewer an injection

• Her wearing her official BRS themed outfit here: i.imgur.com/xURk6oM.png

• Anything cute of her wearing her evening dress with same hairstyle in ref: i.imgur.com/fxoB9Wn.jpg

If these don't interest you please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Cyan:
-dressed in her new game outfit or as one of these characters from her game (imgur.com/a/7QDZz)
-making a heart shape with her hands, trying to make one with her tail, or both
-trying to lick milk out of a glass messily
-pick three to five colors and draw her doing something using only that palette. Don't just pick her normal colors
-in a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup being drizzled on
-in a relaxing sauna
-wearing cute lingerie that's a little too tight on her

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.

Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters dressed as Dizzy from Guilty Gear, please!

Alernatively, Mimi playing fighting games using an arcade stick!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Dizzy: i.imgur.com/0ASsw3v.jpg

B0ss, gib Waifu drawings pls

just got into bed as I saw this thread and no reference on my phone gg see you in the flip side

Requesting my Kobori jogging in a green sports bra and tight-fitting shorts with her hair tied up in a ponytail. You're free to draw her with a sweaty midriff, but I'm not picky.

my.mixtape.moe/nvtpxg.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/cyvejo.png
my.mixtape.moe/hlbpmb.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qxdkvs.png

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

any casual outfit with rolled up sleeves, or anything with heart motifs

Requesting Karen either in a wedding dress, as pokemontrainer or cosplaying as Sariel. Something animated would be cool too

Have a nice weekend everyone

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.

Good morning folks!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute or comfy please.
If you want something specific this week, how about trying to choose a cake for two at a cafe or bakery?
Thanks in advance!

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always appreciated, I have some ideas of what you may draw!

Hane as Office Lady - if possible, with glasses and pinstripes.

Hane in a chinese dress

Hane in her biking clothes (leather jacket and riding pants) enjoying a starry night on a field while tenting.

Hane and her Bike - imgur.com/a/sNnRr Anything with her Pink CB400SF Hyper VTEC Spec III is always appreciated!

Super crazy Bonus request for those who enjoy drawing mechanical things:Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting Kneesocks in a fighting pose or swinging her scythes around.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Happy Friday, everyone.
Requesting my darling Miia cosplaying Mia from Fire Emblem, pretending to be a sword-toting hero. (i.imgur.com/g85DNsH.jpg)
Or perhaps her in her fedora outfit from her gacha card, dancing "like a smooth criminal" of sorts. (i.imgur.com/ngwF52l.jpg)
Or gently hugging a Steelix several sizes bigger than her by the cheek, kind of like i.imgur.com/DEpTGo5.jpg

Or as a final suggestion, Miia performing a Noh dance inspired by a song like this: youtube.com/watch?v=gwDTHkpX5Eg
An example of Noh dance here: youtube.com/watch?v=CdygIgpfH2A

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Preferably 9, 10, 19, 20 or 26, to be specific.

Thanks again in advance.

Hi, WWD.
I have a variety of requests this weekend so hopefully something catches your eye.
First of all, here's a few general outfits I would like to see her in imgur.com/a/LeNwT
Considering it's Summer I thought it'd be a shame if I never requested her wearing any kind of swimsuit so here's a few designs I like, there's two 3DPD pics here, you've been warned imgur.com/a/dFNUl
I would love to see Jolyne either wearing Bayonetta's outfit or wearing a Jolynefied version of it, only thing I can think of is making it resemble Jolyne's outfit a bit imgur.com/a/OL5Ym
And considering one of her very distant relatives is a mafia boss, it'd be cool to see her as a yakuza, NSFW 3DPD warning imgur.com/a/Ecvpl
Last but not least, outfit swap with Cosmos from FT
Sorry for the (You), but I'll link to this post of yours for Cosmos' outfit

POV/user interactions very much welcome with all of these requests, especially the swimsuit one. Things like building a sand castle, burrying user in the sand, walking along the shore, hiding from Dadtaro because he's a marine biologist or maybe even taking a selfie with user at the pool/beach.
Have a nice weekend and good luck, everyone.

Requesting Shion wearing Bhanabra armor from monster hunter or her wearing a naked apron with a embarrass expression on her face.
Bhanabra armor ref: imgur.com/a/ibwnx
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance.

forgot to mention the 2hu Sariel

Good evening everyone
Requesting Tharja
-Preforming magic
-Something Cute or DarkCute with SI
-Fortune telling another Waifus future
-Cyberpunk costume alteration
Or just anything cute in general
SI - imgur.com/YFIoCR4

Kindly requesting Colette wearing dog ears and tail and encircled by numerous Coca-Cola® cans with a slightly panicked expression.
or whatever else ridiculously cute.

Requesting Sakuya in a fancy dark blue or black cocktail dress drinking a glass of champagne at a nice restaurant. POV sharing a drink would be lovely. Faceless or self insert would be wonderful as well. Perfect and elegant as always.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd within reason is fine too.

Thank god it's friday. Been a long week. I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks if you consider.

Requesting Hibiki sitting down and leaning up against user's side.

Requesting my cutey Astolfo!

Id like to see him wearing Suzuno from hataraku maou-samas outfit: ami.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-78543646.png

Alternatively posing like one of the girls in this image animephproject.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kill-me-baby.jpg with another waifu as the other (just ask if you'd like her to be in it)

Or just wearing a yukata in general!

Please and thankyou!

Hi WWD! My birthday's coming up on Tuesday and am requesting Deedlit wearing a long Cheongsam (imgur.com/a/iyCkp) sitting at a table with a surprise candellit dinner or serving as a sushi platter
-A walk along the beach in a summer dress with my SI ( i.imgur.com/xNps5gQ.png )
-Sipping some tropical fruit drink whilst reclining on a beach chair, wearing sunglasses and a swimsuit ( imgur.com/a/YRwOi or i.imgur.com/tr608Dn.jpg with a Sarong)
-She is the best thing that's happened to me, and I wanna see it all with her. A kiss scene atop a ferris wheel would be wonderful.
-Wearing a large sweater ( imgur.com/a/gezVz ) and lounging around the house, reading a book or enjoying a "massage"
Anything else cute/lewd or comfy is highly appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Anzio's senshadou uniform (the skirt variant with Anchovy's shoulder belt and maybe black gloves would be very much appreciated), optionally riding in a CV-33/35 tankette or a Semovente self-propelled gun or holding a fluffy, well-fed sheep wearing a small bagpack and aviator goggles. Of course, anything non explicit would be most marvelous as well.
Thank you very much for considering.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/yfLcn
Vehicle references: imgur.com/a/NDo18

This is what happens when you don't make your daily sacrifice to Chin-chin

Requesting kurome wearing a nightgown and pressing her breasts against user's back.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or as catgirl wearing a bikini.

Or giving a lap pillow to crying user.

Or wearing one of these outfits imgur.com/a/QFNvE

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

I'd like to request Etna dressed up as a trainer from Pokemon Go, setting out on an adventure throwing prinnies at pokemon to weaken them
Preferably outfit themed to team valor: imgur.com/PtIhqun
Alternatively, Etna lazily playing the game on her phone being carried around on her throne by prinnies. i.ytimg.com/vi/HpMLP-d-Pqc/hqdefault.jpg

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, if you'd like to draw something cute with Etna and my SI, reference is here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Hey, this week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi wearing Phi's outfit from ZTD, you can ignore the notes that was from the artists who drew the design. Glasses or no glasses, either is good. (ref:u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png)

Alternatively, her with her hair down, or just a different kind of hairstyle, something that would be mediumish to long hair as she always has twintails. (ref:u.pomf.is/fjacwz.png), that aside I'm always very appreciative of anything cute a drawfriend has drawn for me, thank you, have a great weekend.

And now i linked it to my old post.
Im a goddamn idiot.

BWAKA!

;_;

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Requesting headpats.

Requesting my lovely Inori waking up sleepy in the morning.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting POV sleeping beside Rika.
Or her doing any kind of hotblooded pose.
Or her casting magical spells/miracles.
Or dressed up as a catgirl.
I would also love anything cute.

Shit its Friday already?

Anyway im requesting my waifu Sawako Yamanaka from K-ON.

You could draw her playing guitar onstage in her stage outfit, or maybe wearing a band shirt and patch jacket like were going to a concert together.

As always anything at all is appreciated, have a good weekend anons!

Requesting my love Yuu happily taking a bite out of a giant toasty pancake, or cuddling with an adorable puffy Bunilla [Ref: imgur.com/XhBwdg6]. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

I forgot the reference

Requesting Kagura receiving a bouquet of sunflowers, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

>Friday
Time flies, huh?

Requesting Eureka dressed up as Franziska Von Karma, preferably doing any of the poses featured.

More Eureka: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks.

Requesting Himari. Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!

If you're looking for more specific suggestions (feel free to deviate or combine):
- Working at a seaside place, in a fitting summer/beach style waitress uniform
- Playful summer water shenanigans. Think fun with balloons, water hoses, etc. Alternatively beach activities, optionally in side-tie or sarong bikini. Or just the last part.
- Sundress and strawhat
- Sitting on an 縁側 or maybe a balcony or roof of some kind, gazing up at the sky, relaxing/falling asleep, or anything fitting.
- Exploring ruins in a forest, fighting a dragon/monster or tending to battle wounds/resting afterwards

All refs, more suggestions and inspiration at bottom imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Dear Vector user, I hope you'll see this. I'm extremely sorry I wasn't around to thank you for this lovely delivery last weekend, but I want you to know that I love it! It's always fun to see your stuff and I hoped that you'd get to my husbando one day, so thank you so much for picking him. I really like the way he looks in your style and your colour palette choice as well. His Heritage for the Future colours are one of my favourites, I like the contrast between pink hair and usual green gakuran/eyes quite a lot, so I'm glad you decided to go for them. Thank you once again and have a great weekend! Other waifus and husbandos of the batch looked amazing as well.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. His birthday month starts tomorrow, so I'd like to request something birthday-related with him and my SI i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Any cute idea of them celebrating his birthday together would be great, be it user feeding him cake or asking him to blow candles or anything else you see fitting. If you're not interested in SI stuff, I'd also like to see him sitting on a throne as a King much like these pictures because he's a Leo. Accessories from Animage would be a nice touch, textless version at the link. Refs: imgur.com/a/pfCA3 Thank you if you consider drawing him, good luck and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Gazer wearing Zero's outfit (Code Geass) [ files.catbox.moe/dzg1g8.jpeg ], maybe with a tiny mask for each eye. She could also be standing on or next to a unique Knightmare Frame [ files.catbox.moe/bunr8g.png ].

I have several outfit ideas; a wedding dress, sweater, bikini (+micro), plugsuit, bunny outfit, or labcoat.
Her dungeon crawling with Miia would be nice. If any other user has an idea, I'm almost always up for joint requests.
I'm fine with cute/mildly lewd and chibis are wonderful.
That said, most anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
Most anything would be cute.
Ideas; her holding a daki of me, teasing me, holding my hand, wrapping her eyes around me in a hug, or me touching her fluffy tail.
I usually just wear a pair of pajama pants, so an outfit swap would be fun. Also her sitting on my face, something like that would be nice too.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. The relevant bikini reference picture can be found in the bottom right corner of the reference sheet. (Its resolution is low, but it's all I have at the moment.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. As a matter of fact, I'd also love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few months back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

I'm requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting slightly tanned akihisa since it's still summer. Maybe him chilling on the beach or just being somewhere outside on a nice day.

- I would like to see him dressed in this outfit but in fullbody: imgur.com/xg6WSkT

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Requesting my husbanaya, Ruinanya, doing cute bananya things like watching TV, brushing his fur, or sleeping.
Thank you for considering.
Human form: my.mixtape.moe/pvenwb.jpg

Its Hagakure's 29th? birthday this Monday so I'd like to request my husband celebrating festively in some way.
Various other refs
- imgur.com/a/6jZod
- imgur.com/a/DZnP9

Whatever is fine though; I wouldn't mind anything at all so long as he's happy and safe!
Anyway, have a restful weekend, everyone~

Don't tempt me, i will eat that RuiNyanya

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
>Dressed like Inori i.imgur.com/cyKriIS.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting the criminally underrated Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute, or maybe even cutelewd.

If possible, something that could be used as a new desktop wallpaper.
Something POV would also be nice.

A catgirl is fine too.

Requesting Nagisa!
His birthday is coming in two weeks so something happy of him, doing something birthday related and eventually wearing one of his BD merch outfits, would be quite nice.
For another option, since a prequel movie came out and the only redeeming aspect of it is how cute Nagisa is in it, I'd love to see more of his cute widdle 6th grade self.

Please and thank you, have a relaxing weekend!

Requesting Touko wearing a bikini and holding a glass of cocktail or a volleyball. Some bikinis I'd like to see on her: imgur.com/a/70xoE

Alternatively, Touko cosplaying as Suigintou from Rozen Maiden or as Raidou Kuzunoha from SMT: Devil Summoner series.
Suigintou ref: imgur.com/a/DaV5G
Raidou Kuzunoha ref: imgur.com/a/Sne3a

Joint request: Touko sharing a pack of smokes/smoking together with Mamimi from FLCL. Something similar to the pictures in this album: imgur.com/a/oy6xt

Anything else cute/cutelewd of her are fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

> Sorry for the (you)
I didn't realize he was that old. Would be be considered a Christmas cake soon?
I hope he'll be okay. I'm rooting for him! Being a DR waifufag must be suffering.

You're a cute.

Goodmorning, Sup Forums!

Bcause God Eater Resurrection came out recently, I'd like to request my waifu wearing Alisa's outfit from the game. God Arc optional. I'm okay with Hina's normal size or a bit bigger bust to match the outfit.

Alternately, Hinagiku wearing her pajamas with BB playing games together or sleeping next to each other.

I'm also in the mood for something lewd, so my waifu wearing some sexy clothes (or a lack of them) either posing seductively, doing a striptease for me, simply modeling for me, or anything in a similar vein would be nice. Creativity welcome.

Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Wearing any of those TLR lingerie sets fitting high heels would be nice too i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
Or wearing her casual dress from the manga i.imgur.com/ZhSwGEJ.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing an outfit that includes strapped, open-toed high heels. These are the heels, or sandals, I'm talking about along with some outfit examples:
u.pomf.is/mnmaoz.jpg
u.pomf.is/fqfckh.jpg
u.pomf.is/dxlhoe.jpg

Also requesting Ai wearing an office bikini, which basically consists of a top that looks like a blazer and/or a white shirt, a tie, along with a sarong that resembles a pencil skirt, like so:
u.pomf.is/bozzik.jpg

Or maybe wearing a nurse uniform:
u.pomf.is/idwgxk.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Thoughts on Astebreed and GMD?

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing bathing robe

You again!
Please don't eat my husbananya either

No you.

Right? He should have been 23 or so, so I added the years since the game came out but...as of DR3 he might still be 23/24. So his cake status is up in the air.
He's still alive and kicking (and stuck outside) so I hope he stays that way! Thanks user ;-;

I can only imagine the torture Chiakifag will be put through by Kodaka. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.

True. These moments must be nice and they'll probably be snatched away knowing the series...I feel for anyone that liked Aoi too. Surviving so much just to get that is bull.

Requesting my beloved Yuuna. A PoV drawing of me noticing that she sneaked under the blanket while I was sleeping, kinda like this: i.imgur.com/ETnNqnk.jpg
would be very nice. But anything cute and happy of her would make me happy.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

Or for a second request,a Mio version of that KanColle glove fad with shipgirls opening one of their gloves to the viewer. She would be doing it with her fingerless elbow glove from the Don't Say Lazy concert outfit. Ref with examples of the fad itself, and for her glove : imgur.com/a/Ti6HZ

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting Rin drinking a Diet Coke.

Hey, all.
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukinon dressed up as Ram/Rem, posing like ( imgur.com/a/dG84A ). Preferably, both having styled their hair into over the shoulder braids or sidebuns on opposite sides (ie, Anastasia having her hair braided on the right side and Yukinon on the left).
Here's a list of other ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/2bed
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute or cutelewd.
Take care of yourselves and Rem-ember to take it easy.

Requesting my waifu Kochou Yoshida please! Anything cute or not too lewd would be ideal!

Requesting Oora. Anything is fine.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a revealing nurse outfit.

Have a great weekend.

Hello, WWD!
Joint requesting Anastasia and Yukinon dressed up as Ram/Rem, posing like ( imgur.com/a/dG84A ). Preferably, both having styled their hair into over the shoulder braids on opposite sides or side buns (ie, Anastasia having her hair braided on the right side and Yukinon on the left).
Here's a couple ideas if you aren't up to that:
- Yukino laying down at beach, under a beach umbrella while reading a book
- Yukino wearing Emilia's outfit with her robe (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)
- Yukino doing yoga
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
I hope you all have a great weekend. REMember to take it easy.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

It's weird seeing someone else request her in the general threads

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her enjoying a cold popsicle in front of a fan.

Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Stocking as a cute maid, please.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0

I'd like to see her as Rapunzel, complete with outrageously long hair.

Or lewd mode: Doing something like this pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57445079 but with her stocking.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami holding my hand to her cheek like in imgur.com/a/wnLdu
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
-her co-piloting Kirby's mech with Kirby from Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the grill request or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

Requesting Aigis dressed as one of the the Kancolle boatgirls imgur.com/a/vPY2u
Wearing a gym uniform with bloomers bending over or stretching maybe sort like imgur.com/p1gvZ9j
Cosplaying as Raidou Devil Summoner imgur.com/a/mnuK1
Her licking a vanilla ice cream cone or a Popsicle and having it melting all over her maybe wearing a micro bikini or a just a swimsuit of some sort.
In the causal wear of Anne Takamaki or Makoto Niijima from Persona 5 imgur.com/a/ETwBh
Holding a positive pregnancy test looking happy and embarrassed well an user or my Sai is looking semi confused imgur.com/qudvyTU, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Sucks that I'm gonna be stuck at work for like nine hours and won't be able to request.

Get an internet plan? I'm still at work and requested like normal.

Look on the bright side: You'll earn money you can use to commission something nice, instead of idly waiting for a pity sketch on sunday night

As if i earn enough to be using on commissions.

Requesting a *sip* picture of my husbando Honebami. Anything else cute or cool would be appreciated as well.

Who is she?
What's your idea?

I don't have any particular ideas in mind. Another reason I don't bother commissioning.
Main reason I come here is cause there really are not enough pictures of her around. Or much of anything.

Requesting Yukari dressed like a maid.
Or.
Wearing casual clothes, smiling and stroking her pregnant belly.

But you already requested?

I never said I didn't.
I was saying I might not be able to request in the next thread if I'm too busy at work.

The first thread generally lasts rather long, I don't think there should be an issue.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her in casual clothes, with simple and cute shorts (that are not too short), and preferably no headphones. Though if you feel like drawing her in her general outfit without her headphones, that's fine also.

Or alternatively, her wearing gym clothes. Optionally she could be doing something sports related, like stretching, but simply being cute and sporty is fine, too.

Or anything cute while she's wearing only her shirt or some nice t-shirt, and underwear.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine if you have something in your mind.

Please and thanks!

Good morning everyone. Today, the 22nd, is my birthday, so this weekend I'd like to request my sweet Claudia celebrating! Anything is fine so long as it suits the festivity.
If you'd be interested in drawing her with my SI, here's a ref as well: imgur.com/zp80WRm

Thank you so much for your consideration beforehand and hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

Requesting Kisaragi Shintaro please, anything sweet and not too lewd is fine. It would be cute to see him doing a peace sign and looking unexcited. Thank you and have a good weekend everyone