Will the Turkish ever leave my country?

Will the Turkish ever leave my country?

What will have to take place in order for them to go back to their land?

why is is impossible to have a civil conversation with those people?

Niggers and sandniggers are incapable of civil conversations

You have to forcefully remove them, but you can't until Europe rise up against the kikes

kick the brits and UN out. Nature will take its course after that

Start killing northerners and spark a war. We'll back you up

cracKKKer subhuman you leave OUR land and fuck off to where your neanderthal bitchass cracKKKer ancestors came from.

every tiem

this

For the love of god, moar

>Will the Turkish ever leave my country?

>the greek rape baby speaks

>Amerimutt subhuman mongrel of 60 peoples dares to reply to me
Shoo before i break your mutt neck

I think we deserve that piece of land, I mean it was pretty pathetic to lose clay that large by force in the late 20th century and you fucked it up.

100% austrian you gyro rape baby.

I hope that I live to see the blessed day when Putin re-conquers not just Cyprus, but all of Asia Minor, and drives the Mahometan lice back to Turkmenistan where they belong. He can crown himself the new Emperor of Byzantium for all I care, as long as he rescues Christendom from the Islamic cancer.

t. African nigger illegally residing in Turkey

Just like last time, amirite?
I really hope this is bait.

Cyprus should belong to Greece

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
subhuman mutt

The entire history of these subhumans involves loitering and settling in areas that aren't theirs. They are the militaristic version of Roma gypsies. They're going no where.

You must do as your forefathers would have done. Kill every last one of them. Otherwise enjoy being neighbors.

ITT we see greek boys cry for their failures to remove kebab yet another time.
honestly you deserve everything that happens to you

Who is this? She is cute.

Just stomp on them

Enosis will happen one day.

kek, even if i was a mutt i would honestly prefer that to being 100% turkish, and i think most people in the world would agree with me. oh whoops, did i say turkish? i meant the fruits of greek rape. perhaps they're synonymous though?