What is Sup Forums opinion about world debt? It is going to ruin as all and lead to WW3 or everything goes peacefully...

What is Sup Forums opinion about world debt? It is going to ruin as all and lead to WW3 or everything goes peacefully? I know there is a lot of retards who knows shit about economics but I am curious if someone is scared as I.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepropheticyears.com/reasons/World debt.HTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure the banks have it all figured out

>I'm sure the banks have it all figured out
Yes but printing money to infinity, making hyperinflation. You should be the most scared. Usa is literally walking debt country. Only what saves United States are pact with Arabi Saudia with oil. Without that your country is already finished.

Debt is endless. For every nation state has a fiat systems, which means every printed piece has debt tacked on at its inception. Nation states are not loaning fiat to each other so that compounded debt. At this point there is no stopping it and its just another set of 0000's that means nothing to you. You have to become self sufficient and learn to trade in goods and services outside the construct of this matrix of 1 for 10

Like I expected nobody gives a shit if banksters and jews will consume all your money

You have the right to refuse service to those you do not want to serve. You are a human that is of free will. If the will is free then the man is free, if the will is enslaved by ideas and ideals of others he is then a slave.

you know something is actually wrong when printing money don't increase inflation. Housing prices are high because of literally no interest rate loans. When you buy mutual funds from country that gives you negative profits.

If one has debt then another has money
It will just keeping moving hands

but what if when you give a debt from the same money of person who had a money. It will 'print' extra money.

then you are willfully doing something wrong. You are now a money changer and will have to atone for this.

The idea of gain should be brought to light here. What are you trying to gain, what is stopping you from walking away? what if project mayhem didnt clear the playing field? Why do you want gain? Power of another human? More shit that you dont need? shit the jewtube tells you that you have to have? It is endless. What does nature tell you that you have to have? What is your will?

also FED and other banks are buying mutual funds of literally dead companies to revive economy from money they print. This is how they avoid increasing inflation.

Not refuting that we've got a ton of debt, but I'm not sure I can name any large international or highly-innovative Polish companies. Shouldn't you be worried?

correct. but that should tell you that more and more arent playing or cant play the game. They are literally printing to save their on construct. The poor do not worry of these things, and the more poor there are the more you will see the system propping itself up to seem powerful. You are now starting to see the feet of the man behind the curtain. What does inflation matter when you can walk out your back door and pick fruit, veg, and get a dozen eggs for free? You most see the path out of the dark before you can align the will to walk out.

at least my country has not 107% gdp debt. So literally everything you earn in one year is about to pay your debt. Of course it is not whole debt. You can easily hide in many country companies so people won't figure out. Great prosperous country. China and Russia want to fuck you over in your petrodollar pact.More countries are trying the same like Venezuela. You could 'silence' Iran and Irak but you cannot silence the group of countries. It's coming to pay your debt in blood burger.

Polska stronk

Fuck you nigger you are going to first get down and every country with you because you let Jews to control money.

I used to be concerned about debt but not anymore. Non-white demographics are the far bigger threat and will destroy Western nations soon unless the trend is reversed. Non-whites will just vote themselves more power and benefits at the expense of the natives. Eventually they will use the law to destroy natives because they can (i.e., legalize violence against natives, take their property, allow discrimination against natives, etc.).

Debt won't do anything so drastic. If nations default on their debt, they have to pay more for future debt, which is undesirable. More problematic is the social unrest that will come from future extreme spending cuts in retirement and welfare programs across the West due to inability to pay for the benefits. Welfare for non-whites is a major driver of this problem. Non-whites are major consumers of welfare benefits, and in the future when nations run out of money for social spending, non-whites will get violent when they can't get their benefits. Whites would just sacrifice and solve the problem.

Some economics said that world debt will crash around 2030. So it is quite near. We are in the middle of the bubble.

Sup Forums you need some education. Niggers and muslims are jew's decoy to put you in the sleep.
thepropheticyears.com/reasons/World debt.HTM

The more important measure is the percentage of government spending which goes to servicing the debt. I'd go further, but I'll let you do your own research on it.

yes great when there is no people in the country that would pay debt in the future.