Bleach

imgur.com/a/fnjJw

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/tiA4z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sasuga Ainzen-sama

I'm glad Renji is okay.

I love my Beautiful and Elegant Water Empress!

I love Hiyori.

imgur.com/a/tiA4z
I love this guy!

Kill yourself and stop promoting your shit.

>promoting your shit
He gets deliveries from here sometimes. Why would he make it harder by spamming it?

To get more attention and images? Think.

Millenia passed and Lord Aizen grew bored. No act of creation could satisfy Him anymore. So spoke Lord Aizen;

"Let there be... shounenshit!"

And so shounenshit commenced, but it did not satisfy Lord Aizen. So spoke Lord Aizen;

"Let there be... asspulls!"

And so asspulls commenced, but they did not satisfy Lord Aizen. So spoke Lord Aizen;

"Let there be... waifus!"

And so waifus commenced, but they did not satisfy Lord Aizen. So was He bored still. Everything was Aizen, and Aizen was everything. Fifteen years have passed, and Lord Aizen was still not satisfied. So spoke Lord Aizen;

"Be done with it!"

But that doesn't make any sense, if he makes enemies here then he wont get more.

i stopped reading bleach since gotei 13 arc

but what the fuck is happening, why is aizen an ally?

How would he make for him relevant enemies though? The autists drawing for him are just as canerous.

Ichigo in the last panel is actually Renji

Thinking that it's Ichigo, he uses a one-time trump card to revive himself and then kills Ichigo (who is actually Renji) and then the real real Ichigo stands up to finish Yhwach off once and for all.

RIP Aizen and Renji

Me too.

The more people that dislike it the greater the chance of people not wanting to get shit on for drawing for him

>being this retarded
Stop coming to Bleach threads.
Catch up. It'll take you a few hours.

>implying they care
We already called him out since the beginning and he still gets shit and literally has a trip here, he uses from time to time.

That made me wanna do another drawing for him.

This one is super good, I really like this artists style.

Do we even know what Ichigo's new Bankai does or is it just one sword that does what the two others swords do but better?

I love this one.

When did he get shit here? I did see the trip though, but who cares?

When he started to post the album regular to pretend it's someone else.

That one is tied with this one for me

Rukia is perfect.

Can you people go back to tumblr?

this desu

She's not perfect. that's why she's a good character.

She is The Best

Post yfw

Someone even links them from threads where he gets draws, not surprising someone is posting it.

they will be here until the show ends, enjoy

Why do any of these people have to be Ichigo/Renji? If I understood Kyouka Suigetsu correctly, he can make people see/hear/touch/smell/feel whatever the fuck he wants, no?

I love every single aspect of her.

me too

KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Shatter

>So you think you're penetrating... Kurosaki Ichigo's ass... Asscinating.

What does Tumblr have to do with Bleach? It's not like the manga is about black lesbian trannies

>Rukia shitposter are back
Stop pls

Going to sleep now. Take care, fellow Rukiafag.

thanks for killing the thread.

We never left

We have been here forever

We will stay here forever

JUST

DESPAIR

>ywhach is afraid of the 5 war potentials
>deal with all of them besides aizen
>aizen is his downfall

what a retard

Filtered.

He's not even shit posting. He's just posting pics. Calm your tits and start a discussion if you want.

threads was effictively killed by it. I'd call that shitposting if he just pretends this is /c/ and discusses nothing.

There's a reason another thread was made.

>threads was effictively killed by it
In your paranoid head. And you're still posting here. Not about Bleach, but merely complaining.

You're just like an SJW, getting pissed and complaining about the slightest things that offend you.

Not at all show me a single actual discussion about Bleach in the last hour, shitposter.

Renji going to nail that tiny ass

Who had better Keikakus?
Kabuto or Aizen

What if Aizen kills Yhwach and Ishida's arrow is for Aizen.

He deserves it to. They are cute together, and belong to one another.

Dr. Doom

I agree, they really are the best couple.

You are meta posting. This is worse than waifu fagging.

Ok if you want a discussion what ar people's theory's on what the soul King is and who he was originally? Do you think Kubo will tell us with this little time left? Will SS change after this war?

>in the last hour
These threads can last for over a day, nigga

But since you're blind, here There's your discussion. Ignored by you and me both. So what's your defense? I was going to say that Yhwach got cocky, but I didn't feel like it warranted a post and forgot about it.

>You are meta posting. This is worse than waifu fagging.
No it, isn't. And it seems you can't disprove what I said either. Faggot.

>what the soul King is and who he was originally? Do you think Kubo will tell us with this little time left?
He was a Plot device, so no.

>Will SS change after this war?
New Captains/Vice-Captains. Maybe they change the number of divisions for no reason too.

>These threads can last for over a day, nigga
Not an argument, you're shitposting, mayde it worse.

>But since you're blind, here (Dead)
What?

>There's your discussion. Ignored by you and me both. So what's your defense? I was going to say that Yhwach got cocky, but I didn't feel like it warranted a post and forgot about it.
What?

>Aizen defend and saves the lives of Ichigo and Renji
>He defeats the utlimate bad guy
Ok guys i think we should rebuild the soul society together
>Aizen's head is pierced by Ishida arrow
>he dies
END

>Not an argument
It proves that your "in the last hour" is not an argument but a petty demand.

You're also petty enough to filter people you don't like, just like an SJW

I think we're done here.

>STILL shitposting
Not him, but why do you feel the need to lower the quality of Bleach threads? Do you feel happy inside when you derail the thread? Do you like not discussing the Manga itself?

>It proves that your "in the last hour" is not an argument but a petty demand.
No, it doesn't. You're basically saying
>shitposting is ok, because the thread may move slow
It isn't

>You're also petty enough to filter people you don't like, just like an SJW
>I think we're done here.
Wash your face and come back to reality, nigga.

Just ignore him user

I'm going to be hacked off if we get an Aizen was good all along end but at the same time I can't see them locking him up if he ends up saving everyone. I hope Kubo at least explores Aizens motives for everything he's done

Why did Kubo start every arc by adding around 30 characters to the cast knowing very well that he wouldn't be able to use them all and the previous characters to their full potential? It's one of the big downfalls of Bleach for me

>ignore the person that is calling you out on shitposting
Sagusa Sup Forums
That's Kubo. That's how he solves his writing block.

Bleach is the pinacle of *teleports behind you* shit.

Ishida is literally going to stab himself with the arrow then use anti-thesis on Yhwach or Aizen, that way he don't have to fire it and miss.

will we get another colour spread before Bleach ends or is Kubo beyond giving a shit?

We'll get one in the Double Issue.

makes sense, thanks OP

It would be a fitting end if Aizen resolved this shit on his own and the arrow will forever be useless. But at this point i'll just be happy if it's not Ichigo wacking it hard with his sword.

Has anyone noticed how much of a fucking moron Yhwach is? At least Aizen had smart plans, Yhwach was just OP and had much stronger allies.

That's the only reason that I want Yhwach to win. If he doesn't it would be so fucking retarded.

Posting the best #3

Barking at the wrong tree there, doggy.

>everything I don't like is shitposting
Sure.

Maybe you should quit these threads or Sup Forums in general if it doesn't mix with you.

I should, but they would bitch regardless, so what's the point?

If Aizen survives, I think he'll yet try something. If he did activate his Shikai there, Ichigo and Renji would be under the influence as well. I don't know about Rukia, but Orihime surely hasn't seen the release. Although there might not be time for it, Orihime could finally do something and reject the hypnosis.

Aizen dropped his guard as well when he gained loads of power. They're not that different in the end.

kill yourself asap
and make a thread on anime/cute fag

>Aizen is Jesus

therefore
>Aizen is Ywach

>Mfw I said Aizen was Ichigo.
The first time Ywhach and Ichigo fought.

I feel so disgusted that Renji is getting a fucking spotlight with the main boss.
Fuck you Kubo I can tolerate everything you make but this bullshit takes the cake.

He's getting blown the fuck out so it's okay user.

Retard

I'm calling it right now. There is actually no Aizen.

>yfw Ywach is some crazy German hobo and Bleach never happened

Pretty sure that was the real Renji.
Just flip Ichigo and Aizen around.
Also the Hado was probably real, Aizen was probably just casting it from the back, seeing how the ground did get destroyed. The reason Yhwach didn't get hurt is that he's much stronger than Aizen in terms of brute power.

>Pretty sure that was the real Renji.
That why he Aizen-Ichigo had Zabimaru, right?

Zabimaru looked a bit different.

Is this the "complete" zabimaru in reference to Byakuya calling Renji's bankai an incomplete one?

Look at the belt crumbling, retard.