We can all agree this is the best ongoing manga, right Sup Forums?

We can all agree this is the best ongoing manga, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.senmanga.com/Hinamatsuri/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ongoing
yeah sure, technically I guess

>ongoing

I wish it was more ongoing than it actually is.

is this not getting updated often because of japan's shit taste or what?
how is this manga not more well known?

No, it's just norway being slow.
There are several untranslated chapters out, last one was uploaded 5 days ago.
raw.senmanga.com/Hinamatsuri/

Question about this site, is only 43 to 58 uploaded, or can you see more when you register?

Read more manga.

Not uploaded

They're just taking it at a properly glacial pace.

Monthly manga are so painful.

It's still shitty that they're so far from being up to date at this point.
I'd rather just have someone translate it in mspaint or read it off danbooru at this point.

tried reading this, wasn't captivated. does this get any interesting after say c10?

It's great from the start.

try killing yourself

>Ongoing

But yeah this shit was excellent. I keep recommending it to people but nobody will bite.

>Ongoing

Wait, did it get axed?

This.

Remember when this got scans? Me either.

Heed me anons for I have come from the future where scans have caught up again with a warning for fans of this series!

Hitomi wants to be Hina's stepmom

yea sure ongoing.
HxH and Berserk is ongoing mango as well

also what was with that timeskip out of nowhere? did the author just run out of ideas?

The best ongoing manga is Iris Zero

>ongoing
nice assumption

ITT: EOPs who think something isn't ongoing because they feel entitled to translations

For me Yes, it get better, some nice sub-plot are added and the level of the gag, and overall comicality of the manga, get better.
If you don't liked the whole "old man-young girl" trope you might want to skip this, thou.

Is this a fucking meme, or do you seriously think ongoing means the scans? No one tries this retarded greentext shit when people call other series with slow scan releases ongoing.

Yes, it is.

The timeskip killed it.

anzu is a good girl ;_;

Don't think so.

Nope

my nigga

>The timeskip killed it.

Boatserk and Vagabond of ideas jumped the shark a few years back so the only one to compete is SoreMachi.

Are you fucking me?
Dropped moeserk when it went into boat hiatus. I started to pick it back up now since they got into the island. Farmland saga after Askeladd went to shit although it is starting to get better.
Soredemo and Hinamatsuri are the only one with consistently good quality. Kind of sad that Soredemo is ending and Hinamatsuri got not update. I am only left with Hi score girl once it resume, dungeon meshi and ainu cooking left.

Nigga that's what I said.
I even forgot about Vinland Saga. Haven't read in years.
Some more cool manga still publishing are I am a Hero, Tsugumomo, Amanchu, Denki-gai no Honya-san

Oh god. Chapter 55. I'm laughing and I don't even understand what they're saying.

This is the best ongoing shounen manga at the moment.

Huh. Makes sense, considering Nitta's the first (and only) reliable adult remaining in this series. He even resisted the devil's whispers.

I can already see the all the "Norway!"

Next chapter when?

was so into this and then hiatus. is the author dying?

yes

this desu senpai

It's one the funniest manga I've ever read I'll give you that.

>mangapanda

Why is no one translating it?

Why you're not learning moon?

This, Hinamatsuri was the first manga I read raw. It was pretty easy, took me less than a year of studying to read it (using a dictionary).

>mangapanda

Yes, most certainly.