DxD volume 22 spoilers and thread

>Newest poll
Which loli is the best loli of the newly formed loli trio?
strawpoll.me/10806997

>Previous poll "Which fight are you most hyped for?"
Results had 60% of people hyped for Issei vs Vali.
strawpoll.me/10791194/r

>Issei's current peerage for the world rating games some characters are tournament only and not permanent.

King=Ise
Queen=Bina Lessthan (mystery masked character)(unknown if permanent)
Rook 1=Rossweisse (not permanent)
Rook 2=Unregistered
Knight 1=Xenovia
Knight 2=Irina (not permanent)
Bishop 1=Asia
Bishop 2=Ravel
Pawn (3 pieces) =Bova Tannin (Tannin's son)(not permanent)
Pawn (5 pieces) =Unregistered

>Elmenhilde appears at the very end to join Ise's group(cliffhanger).

>Ria's team.
King=Rias
Queen=Akeno
Rook 1=Koneko
Rook 2=Unregistered
Knight 1=Kiba
Knight 2=Lint Selzan (unknown if permanent)
Bishop 1=Gasper
Bishop 2=Valerie (unknown if permanent)
Pawn (8 Pieces) = Mr Black (God-level or an actual God. Still a mystery)(not permanent)

>Vali's team
King=Vali
Queen=Fenrir
Rook 1= Gogmagog
Rook 2= The current Zhu Bajie
Knight 1= Arthur
Knight 2=The current Sha Wujing
Bishop 1= Kuroka
Bishop 2=Le Fay
Pawn (3 Pieces) = Bikou
Pawn (5 Pieces) =Unregistered

>Life.0 spoilers

It starts with Akeno and Ise on the bed because she wants to lose her virginity. Akeno got herself her own erotic room dimension like Irina since the Fallen Angels became competitive towards the Angels creation. Akeno strips and lures Ise's hand to her breast. She tries to kiss Ise but gets interrupted by Rias. Though that doesn't stop her from doing french kiss with Ise despite Rias's dismay. Rias also strips naked and french kisses Ise. Ise has both his hands on each of their breast. Akeno wants to take Ise's virginity but Rias says it belongs to her. Even Ise starts to make up his mind and as he tries to get laid.....he obviously gets interrupted once again. Ravel appeared

After Ravel the Church trio appears. They heard that Akeno got her hands on this room and Asia started saying that perhaps each of the girl will get their own room in future. Rias asks Ravel what she wanted to talk about. It's about the International Rating Game. Rias and Akeno leaves the room to go to Underworld. They both kiss Ise on the cheek before leaving.

>Life.1+2 spoilers

1.Ise is in his last days as a second year student.
2.From next term other characters will be joining Kuou academy. Like Le Fay, Bennia, Kunou, Tosuka, etc.
3.New character appears such as Tannin's son who wants to serve under Ise (though not as his peerage since he knows Ise wants women). Ise postponed his offer. And another character who joined student council under Xenovia. His name is Nakiri Ouryuu who is the heir of Nakiri clan.
4.Vali was appointed as a Ultimate class devil.
5.All the guys Ise had fought till now is implying that Ise should participate in the tournament as himself as a king.
6.Even Ise's parents appears in Ise's High-class promotion ceremony. He gets his evil pieces. Ise trades his pieces with Rias for Asia and Xenovia. And Ravel's mother with Ravel. Her mother implied something about Ravel's true potential and that she took her from Raiser because he didn't know how to use her properly.
7.Shiva and the prince of Asura clan appears to congratulate Ise. Shiva invites Ise to his army for a possible war against Indra.
8.Cao Cao and Vali also appear at his ceremony.
9.Ise proposed to Rias in Life.2

Ophis a best.

>Life.3 spoilers

Life.3 is the end of Story Arc 4. From Life 4 onward is Story Arc 5, the final story arc.

1.So the third year finally graduates.
2.Rias and Akeno becomes emotional at ORC room.
3.Rias decides to have Rossweisse join Ise's group for the tournament. Irina also joins his group.
4.Kiba, koneko, and Gasper will be calling her "Onee-sama", "Onee-chan", or "Rias-neesan" from now on.
5.Again, Ise proposed to Rias. He finally tells Motohama and Matsuda who became really shocked and had blood of tears from their eyes...

>Life.4 spoilers

1.So weeks have passed since last time.
2.Rias and her group arrived in the stadium.
3.New team members for Rias group are the following people. Valerie, and Lint Sellzan (a girl who looks like Freed and has the Longinus 'Incinerate Anthem". This Longinus goes to different people on its own). There is also a mysterious character called "Mister Black" but nothing is revealed about him.
4.There are 1400+ teams participating in the tournament. The top 16 team will be going to the final rounds. The team will have a starting point of 1500 points and by defeating a team you gain points and lose points if you lose the match. You will gain more points by defeating a team who has much more points than your team.
5.Some of the Kings of certain teams are Indra, Sun Wukong, Dulio, Slash Dog, Vali, Cao Cao, Sairaorg, Seekvaira, Sona, Mahabali, Typhoon, and real Surtr.
6.Ise shows up late in Ryuuteimaru which has become a massive ship. He has a mysterious masked character as his Queen. Her name is Bina Lessthan.
7.Ise's team wears a crimson uniform.
8.All the rookies approaches Ise. Ise and Vali has now become are friendly rival. They can be thought as a friend now since when everyone went fishing the two of them fished together.

>Life.5 spoilers

1.Ise's group have done 3 matches already. He has won all 3 of them but he has bad reviews among critics and viewers since he struggled against weaker teams. The other group has a positive review instead.
2.Ravel says that number of wins doesn't necessary mean going to finals. You can still go to final with minimal matches if you do it right. Though Ise prefers to accept all challenges which makes Xenovia and Bova strongly agree with him.
3.Ise's Queen instead has good reviews. Others still don't know about her identity. She approached Ise on April to see his calibre as a King. It's said that she is a Devil.
4.Valerie is taking Asia's position as a healer of Rias team. She can use her Holy Grail to heal others thought not as strong as Asia's. Lint and Mister Black are also a mystery and has proven to be very powerful.
5.A new trio is formed. Ophis, Lilith, and Kunou. The loli trios. Ophis can shapeshift to her old form. Lilith is being called Leece.
6.Ise's opponent for his fourth match is decided. It's team Lightning and their King is Barakiel. Their Queen is Armaros (one of the FA leaders).
7.Ise meets Barakiel downstairs. Awkward atmosphere. He asks Akeno who she will be cheering for but she immediately chooses Ise and hugs him. This made Barakiel run in tears. Though Akeno is actually sadden by this and she's jealous of Rias's relation with Ise.

>The Rating Game.

1.On the day of the RG match. One of the commentators is Rias's dad.
2.The Rating Game match they will be doing is called "Objects". You can win either by defeating the opponent King or destroying more "Objects" than the other team. There are 12 objects in total.
3.Basically Ise's team gets cornered. But at the end Ise's team wins with overwhelming strength by Ise using DxD mode and annihilating half of the map. He also defeats Barakiel and confesses his love for Akeno by taking her as his wife in the future (similar to the confession to Rias during RG match in v10).

After the match Ise alone was called by Ajuka.
He talks to Azazel, Sirzechs, and Serafall through video message. They are still alive and kicking.
This is still kept a secret from the others obviously they would need supplies occasionally since they are fighting Trihexa.
Anyways Ajuka, Sirzechs, and Azazel had been planning to make a new group called ExE (also would be known as Exe) which will be like a FBI or MI6 of the DxD world.
This team will be actually be formed in few years and they want Ise to become a member of that team and eventually the leader of it.
They ask him to find strong allies in the future to make them join etc.

Also since the confession Akeno has been sticking beside Ise. She argues with Rias on who will take Ise's first time or who will bear his children first.

Two days later. The match up has been decided. But the two matchup which is being a hot topics are....

1.Team Ise vs Team Dulio
2.Team Sairaorg vs Team Cao Cao.

>The End.
>Also DX3 will be coming out next and Ishibumi has stated that DxD final story won't go past volume 30.

>Other info

Azazel Cup: There's a new rule for the upcoming Rating Game tournament. Since non-Devils will also join (such as Gods), a King can register anyone as their peerage as long as they don't register their name for another group. So Irina will join Ise's group for the tournament. The tournament will offically be called the "Azazel Cup" (Azazel must be honored). In this tournament even those who had been used 2 Evil Pieces will be treated as 1 piece unless you are a God which will automatically be counted as 2 pieces or 8 Pawn pieces. Pawn pieces has more strict rules in order to prevent getting many God-level members in 1 team.

Ajuka and Shiva wont appear in the tournament since they were the organizers of this world tournament. The winner will get any wish they ask fulfilled if it doesn't bring chaos to the world. Though Indra is planning to win the tournament so he can have War against Shiva. There's a Prince of the Asura Gods who is an ally of Shiva and is eager to have Ise join their force since he desperately wants to take down Indra for killing his dad. He's participating in the tournament.
So we wont be seeing Shiva versus Indra or Shiva versus Ise in the tournament if it goes smoothly. Though Ishibumi did say something will happen during the tournament in the next volume.

Speculation on who Issei's Queen could be from various sources.

>Milicas
>Grayfia Lucifuge
>Ravel's Mom
>Venelana Gremory
>Roygun Belphegor
>A reincarnated "devil" longinus user
>A half devil/half human longinus user
>Old Satan Descendant
>Member of Malebranche
>Member of Extra Demons
>Raynare's certain reincarnation "if there is a reincarnation"
>The Knight Sona initially wanted
>Original Lilith Rizevim's mother

Some of the tournament participants.

>The Immortal Bird: Raiser Phoenix
>Leviathan’s sister: Sona Sitri
>The next Archduke Seekvaira Agares
>The first generation of the Journey to the West: Sun Wukong, Zhu Bajie, Sha Wujing
>The strongest force of Mount Meru: Nezha
>Emperor Diehauser Belial
>The Five great clan: Doumon, Kushihashi, Shinra, Himejima, Hyakki
>The legendary Evil Dragon Crom Cruach
>Heaven’s Joker: Dulio Gesualdo
>The user of the Holy Spear: Cao Cao
>Fenrir
>The Reincarnation body of the Demon God: Gasper Balor
>The Slash Dog that even cuts down a God: Ikuse Tobio
>The Holy Lighting Baraqiel
>Rias Gremory’s Holy-Demonic Sword, Kiba Yuuto
>The Dragon King of the Black wicked: Saji Genshirou
>The King of Lions: Sairaorg Bael
>The Giant of Blaze, Surtr
>The King of Beasts, Typhon
>The Prince of Ashura Gods, Mahabali
>Indra
>The Hakuryuukou of the Morning Star: Vali Lucifer
>Sekiryuutei of the Blazing Truth, Hyoudou Issei

>xD
Fuck off

Glad we got that out of the way.

>Latest spoilers.

Promotion and Rose's status:

The remaining Rias's servants (including Xeno, Asia, and Ross) that were a Low-class Devils are receiving a promotion as a Middle-class Devil. Also Saji and Tsubaki(?). Though its not stated when they will be taking the test.
Rossweisse officially became Ise's peerage by a trade with "Rias" out of the blue in Life.3... And Rias was the one who brought it up.

>Latest theory about Issei's Queen

An artificially created devil by Azazel modeled after Gabriel.

>More speculation about Issei's Queen

Innovate Clear (蒼き革新の箱庭, Inobēto Kuria): also known as the Miniature Garden of the Green Tree of Innovation.

probably because Bina is part of Sepiroth tree...

Binah: is traditionally translated as Understanding or Intelligence and correlates to the female aspect of Kether. Binah is also called ‘the mother’ and within her all formative forces rest which help shaping and balancing the creative potential of Chokmah. If the second Sephira is the archetype of overflowing vitality it is the influence of Binah that grants structure and form to these forces.
If Binah’s light side represents the starting point of clothing unbound creative forces into equivalent shapes (german, Formwerdung),

>Bina Lessthan

is very intelligent about rating game...

her name Binah also same as Binah of the Sepiroth tree.

I think Intelligent and Motivation can go hand in hand.....

I kinda miss seeing Issei suffer. He's had it pretty easy lately.
>Dragon Deification gets cured right away
>the leaders are gonna come back
>he's OP now
I just miss the days of volume 9-12 when nothing seemed to go his way at all. Those kind of things really develop a character.

Why is dragonification being cured a good thing?
Who doesn't want to be a dragon?

This is Ishibumi he's going to make Issei suffer one way or another.
Euclid will most likely make Issei's life tougher you can bet on that.
Not to mention all the cockblocking now that's suffering.

Deification was killing him. And if it was 100% completed he would no longer be a devil and no longer be Rias' servant. Which is what he loves.

Not that user, but that doesn't seem like such a bad thing in the great scheme of things.

It's just that I recently read Index NT and seeing Touma suffer has made me want to see Issei suffer that much. Although DxD is too lighthearted to go that far.

>Giving AS fanwank any credibility

Just stick to posting spoilers please.

Spoilers are coming out slowly so it was either that or an image bump.

There's not many more spoilers left to come out until it's translated so it's fine to let threads die if need be.

Haven't read past Vol 16, how was having red's body killing him? I thought it was a good thing considering he blew a shit ton of devil lifetime using divine dividing against Vali
Though not being a devil/rias' servant shouldn't be a bad thing. He should strive to be her equal not servant/master.

It's not having his flesh that killed him. It was the fact that DxD mode was giving him divinity and turning him into a dragon god. It was also making it so he couldn't see big tits. But if you've read that far you should know that his goal is to be Rias' pawn, and that would've been taken away from him if Ophis didn't seal it.

i hope we get to know more about Elmenhilde soon.

She's joining his peerage so you'll learn more about her if you want it or not.
She has allot to make up though.

Lovecraft mytho when?

>Chuthlu will never send you cuties just so you leave him alone to his evil ways

well I don't like or dislike her I'm just saying we know so little about her atm.

>tfw no harem of lovecraft monsters
I hope they're in the ExE world. At least Magika has them.

Wasn't the ExE world made up of fairies and robots?
I'd rather have that.

I'd find it hard to believe that there's only two factions in a world, if Issei's world has dozens of mythos.

It would help if we had that one SS. Hopefully it'll be in DX3 since it's actually relevant.

The other races might have been wiped out by the UL.

It's now my headcanon that any and all Lovecraftians were wiped out by those fucking mechas. Fuck those pieces of shit.

Wait a second. Didn't Azi Dahaka call them the ExE in volume 21? Why were they called the UL in EX then? The fuck is this madman planning now?

What does ExE even mean? UL is Underworld Lifeforms or Unidentified Lifeforms. That's what they were called in EX i guess they're now called ExE since they know more about them?

We'll never know. Just like we'll never know the definitive meaning behind DxD, ExE is just like it. But it makes no sense for them to know more about them now rather than the future where they actually have a war.
[—A world where mechanical life forms known as [ExE] fight against spirits. Regardless of legends or literature, something like that has never been described before, could it be completely uncharted territory? Currently, all that is known is that there exists the Benevolent God that governs the spirits, Resetoras and the Malevolent God Melvazoa who is responsible for the mechanical life forms. That world is divided in half and dominated by those two gods.]
Perhaps the UL are a different creation of Melvazoa.

King=Ise
Queen=Bina Lessthan (mystery masked character)(unknown if permanent)
Rook 1=Rossweisse (maybe permanent?)
Rook 2=Unregistered
Knight 1=Xenovia
Knight 2=Irina (not permanent)
Bishop 1=Asia
Bishop 2=Ravel
Pawn (3 pieces) =Bova Tannin (Tannin's son)(not permanent)
Pawn (5 pieces) =Unregistered

So far Issei's peerage is severely underwhelming. I was expecting something more, but maybe this is Ishibumi just fucking with us and better chars are on the way?

Rose was confirmed permanent.

Ishibumi has 8 more books planned give him time

All that happened was that Rias actually traded her of her own volition. Meaning Rossweisse didn't ask for it herself and she doesn't have a Rook to replace her.The way i see it she can go back anytime.

The former translator said on AS that she joined permanently.

I don't know wether to be happy because it's Rossweisse or bummed because it's underwhelming to put a piece from peerage A into peerage B.

Ise loading up on best girls by taking the church trio

I'm hoping they start calling Issei master from now on.

I think Ise would too embarrassed to put up with that

He proposed twice and one of them was in public.
I think he can handle being called Issei-sama like Ravel already does.

I'm waiting for that seen. where Ise is at a desk looking at all the devil job paper work that he has to do as a king & then pushes it over to Ravel.

It would cost Issei 2 headpats at most and Ravel would happily do it.She should do it for none though since she cockblocked him from his first time being a threesome

>grayfia
I thought Sirzechs is still alive.

Alive, but still sealed. It would just be for the tournament or just until he got out.

Can she regenerate her hymen?

Actually wouldn't Asia be able to restore everyone's hymen?

this is where magic gets stupid

>this is where magic gets amazing
ftfy

Rossweisse would make a great wife.

why was this so shit?
everyone looks stupid and issei is a fucking puss.
worst fucking harem.

>her best quality as a wife is that she's good with money
All you need really.

That really is a big requirement for a good domestic life.

>Rias is good for your heart
>Asia is good for your kids
>Akeno is good for your dick
>Rossweisse is good for your wallet
>Ravel is good for your business/work
And most of them can cook so all the bases are covered. The other girls cover other stuff and the same listed in case they're unavailable. So he's got back ups too Issei is fucking set.

And all of them are loyal to you. Issei made out like a madman in terms of wife quality.

Loyalty is the best trait among all the girls in this series.

No, she's a Jewess
A Jewess is only good for screwing you over, you dumb goy

Might as well have a jew on your side. Make sure you keep all your shekels.

More like giving him a blowjob while he's working
Well considering they almost killed themselves when he died

So still no female dragon in Issei's peerage?

I bet Ishibumi is laughing his ass off adding a temporary male dragon in Issei's peerage.

>New characters appears such as Tannin's son who wants to serve under Ise (though not as his peerage since he knows Ise wants women).

Ishibumi knows we want a female dragon. He's not going to give us one though.
Just watch Issei is going to have every race of every faction except a dragon.

Well it was stated that male dragons prefer females from other species.

Hm, there's the rainbow dragon egg right?

We don't know the gender of the egg.
>inb4 it's another male

Could be worse

Goddamn mermaids, nearly forgot about them
Any chance we'll see the rare mythological mermaids?