No

Maybe

I dont know

Can you repeat the question?

You've done the world some good lads

screen capped

>lel xd le epic 4chin maymays xd

would have been worst Kyoani show except for Amagi

Yeah, it wasn't great. It wasn't too bad either, it was just entirely painfully average.

You're not the boss of me now!

Do nips find this sort of humor funny? The new PD only portrays the girls as unbearable cunts while Koito lost half her IQ.

yes

Should girls be ok with a guy being in the bath with them?

Yep

It's for fanservice so people tend to act ooc for the sake of lewdness. It's nothing to be concerned over.

i enjoyed it, but its not one of kyo ani's better works, and it was one of the worse things on that season. thanks for reminding me theres an OVA

I'd like to buy a vowel

Everything about the show was formulaic. The girls were straight up harem stereotypes (the confident one, the tsundere one, the small shy one). The characters went on great adventures over a mysterious plot, learned nothing, then went home to do the exact same thing tomorrow. The show took no risks and ended up nowhere. Even if everything else was good, the show itself was made to be perfectly average.

Was phantom world a bad anime ?

It's the worst anime I have seen from KyoAni, but they have a lot higher standards than other studios. It isn't really worse than the average run of the mill seasonal trash.

There is no tsundere girl.