New Game

>fifteen hours of work
>seven hours of sleep
>one hour for commute
>literally only on hour in the day left

Does anybody in this company even have a life anymore? How do you find the time to do stuff if you are literally working from 8 AM to like 11 PM? Who the hell is happy like this? Nobody likes "muh geimu" that much, unless they are true soulless freaks. How are they even cute anymore? Do they have really strong minds or are they just so weak-minded that they don't care? Or both? Or neither?

I don't get these inbred island freaks, but man, I wanna stick my penis in Aoba's friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

sazanami.net/20160706-tv-anime-newgame-black-campany/
bbc.com/news/magazine-36843769
monthlyreview.org/2012/07/01/the-gdp-illusion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this friend

Welcome to the Japanese workplace. The reason only one person in the household tends to work is because the work day is and has been crazy long, and that's why you never see the parents in some anime because they're just both gone all day for work. They're happy because they're aware that this is just what it's like and they can't do anything about it.

It's idealized moe stuff user. It can't be helped. Real devs are slaves that look like meth addicts.

My wife Aoba is so cute.

>not being NEET master race

She goes to work at 9 am one day and her boss mentions that she is there early. The day she wakes up late (almost 9 am), she almost gets to work on time so with an hour commute it seems like her normal work hours are about 10 am till evening. A typical 9 hour work day (including a 1 hour lunch/dinner) would have her going home at 7 pm, so staying a few extra hours to get shit done doesn't seem too crazy.

I don't mind working 15 hours a day if it's doing something I love.

The solution is not to sleep.

>I wanna stick my penis in Aoba's friend.
I want to fuck all of the New Games at full force in their vaginas, mouths and asses.

That doesn't even add up to 24h

>what is 15+7+1+1

>who needs Sunday off anyway
Have fun with that.

So this is why these nip monkeys don't want procreate

No, that's because most of them are too beta to get laid.

>24:30

half past midnight?

Job you enjoy doing is not work. They do their stuff in work and their social life flows around their work.

>unless they are true soulless freaks
but thats what japanese people are

Had a job like that once, lasted 2 weeks, dropped that shit and blocked all calls from them once I got my end of the month pay.
Even though I was exhausted and had no breaks to eat through all those hours, when I got home I wasn't even hungry and couldn't sleep, it fucks you up that much. I just sat down and stared into space until I dozed off for around 3 hourst, then had to be up for another round. Lost 5kgs in that time.
/blogshit

From what I've been told they spend that much time at work doing analysis, reports or non relevant tasks and redo them a couple of times to make sure everything is right. They could finish their day of work in less than 8 hours, but stay so late because of their global mindset that work and your enterprise comes first.

>fifteen hours of work

what are you? chinese?

The best part is, there's absolutely no benefit to their overall productivity when you compare Japan to vacation-heavy nations like Germany. They're not actually getting anything for all this suffering.

Makes me feel better about the insane US workplace.

>15 hours of work
can you really blame neets?

Dude, she gets to make cool games in an office with a bunch of lesbians.
That one hour of free time feels like a waste.

The hour of personal time is for masturbating or "overtime."

Japan being the least productive country of the OECD, it really makes you think

Devs are cool gyus.

You won't be loving it for very long if you do it 15h a day 5-6 days a week for 40 years.

Who's the bobcut blonde?

That's the token draw a boy call it a girl.

>vacation-heavy nations like Germany

actually productive companies and factories in Germany don't do that

only shitty government and tax-funded companies do that in Germany

if you are the latter, please kill yourself for being as bad as the rapefugees at leeching

sazanami.net/20160706-tv-anime-newgame-black-campany/
Some nip did a detailed analysis of Aoba's work commute. Commute time is about 90 minutes each way, for about 3 hours total.

;_;

No, they just bum around until the boss goes home.

>start work at 10am

no user

I wonder...
bbc.com/news/magazine-36843769

That's assuming the anime is a 1:1 carbon copy of the place it's based off of.

It's working on my dick.

>fucking 3DPD blacks

No, thanks.

Hooray for new volumes

Also Nenecchi is hot as fuck
I swear this series is given me a preference for straight bangs

Korea sure knows how to tear ass. That Jap comeback was weak as fuck.

Id say they're about equal in banter levels.

Hard to make a comeback when your ass is in tatters.

Why do they hate Korea so much? Japan was the one bullying everyone else before WW2 ended.

It's basically that China, Korea and Japan did shit to each other and now all the oldfucks that survived are butthurt. There's a cap explaining this but I can't seem to find it, maybe just go ask /his/.

Who doesn't hate gookland?

>Germany
>productive

Their GDP per capita is lower than Canada's. At least Japan can blame their shortcomings on population regression. Germany has no excuses.

Because Korean and Japanese culture is just a copy of Chinese culture that the Koreans and Japanese claim is special and unique, when it really isn't. The language, religion, and even shit like ninjas all started in China yet they refuse to acknowledge that.

>8 AM to like 11 PM
11 AM to like 11 PM

>The language

Kekius maximus

They all hate each other, more so because they were all fairly distinct for most of their history. China was the big guy and rarely touchable. Even if the kingdoms changed hands their population would just breed out invaders. Korea was hidden away by natural borders from China (mountains and valleys) and Japan (sea). And Japan was a long boat ride away from anyone.

What you get is three culturally opposed people who have like 90% of the same genetic lineage. You might even call it sibling bickering but with a lot of incestual rape and genocide. Like a doujin.

Chinese culture was destroyed by communism though.

They need to learn to do something as they live in a even worse shithole than the japs does.
I'd rather live in fucking Africa than Korea.

Even the author is playing Pokemon GO.

RIP

Except toxic work culture does korea even have any culture? seems to just be generic cyberpunk dystopia with no culture of their own

What will be New Game's boat?

>destroyed by communism
>not by a literal century of opium wars, in-fighting, japanese invasion, eight nation alliance dividing the country up like a pie, with fucked up "traditions" like foot binding (don't look it up) before the commies came
Stop reading your textbooks.

No one cares fuck off.

You're right, Korea is not much better either. The point is, at least Japan still have a culture (and we love it).

What shit taste.
Dropped

Why do you think they push Kpop and esports so much?

>>not by a literal century of opium wars, in-fighting, japanese invasion, eight nation alliance dividing the country up like a pie, with fucked up "traditions" like foot binding (don't look it up) before the commies came

Foot binding was a tradition though, in fact invasions, in-fighting, and drugs were all Chinese traditions. Communism actively tried to uproot societal values.

You seem to be lost. How about you fuck off?

History is not my best, sorry.

>no u

As expected of Sup Forums shitters.

>in-fighting
What fucking country has civil wars as a tradition?

>drugs
TCM sure, having assmad brits hook people on opium because they ran out of silver isn't a tradition.

>mass produced little girl cartoons made by outcasts of society
>culture

What one industry tries to sell to the rest of the world doesn't accurately represent their culture.

But they don't make them for the rest of the world, they make it for themselves.

>beaten by France
So much for German cold, hard efficiency. Sad.

s'cool

the commies put a stop to foot-binding because it's a stupid fucking tradition.

and no, invasion, in-fighting and opium are not chinese traditions, but commies put a stop to those too.

Ending the civil war alone made the average life expectancy jump up like 5 years. In between Mao coming to power and his death, Chinese life expectancy doubled.

Looks like the average tech startup schedule

You can say that about literally anything foreign, otherwise they would cater to foreigners and pump out dubs, kinda like how anime does. All the popular anime get dubs, sometimes even preemptively with global releases.

>everyone getting beaten by a bunch of dentists and bankers

That is what is really sad.

Why is norway so fucking good

Welcome to why 99% of all anime is set in highschool

>history filled with small state feuding, betrayal, uprisings; being invaded; and drug use and decadence
>not tradition!
>foot-binding is a stupid tradition anyway!

Next I suppose you'll tell me Christian Europe didn't have a history of in-fighting even though literally everyone recognizes that their history was filled with in-fighting.

And trying to dismiss stuff by saying it was bad or stupid doesn't change the fact that Communism uprooted traditions and radically altered the culture super fucking purposefully. You're being a retard, stop.

>life expectancy went up when the war ended!
Wow, never would've imagined that would happen. Must be that Communist magic at work.

Respect your dentist senpai

GDP ≠ productivity.

monthlyreview.org/2012/07/01/the-gdp-illusion/

True, otherwise you end like England.

oil

Also, their government don't(can't) steal majority of the oil revenue.

>What fucking country has civil wars as a tradition?
Uh, China? For the past 3000 years?

I don't think you guys know what a tradition is.

I thought Sup Forums called jews evil, not inferior

What I meant to say, is it similar to Shirobako? Should I pick it up if I liked that?
I also enjoyed other art anime like Sakurasou, so if it's a focus on making art, it sounds tempting, does it have any quality.

That is why their suicide rates are high

It's just moe

There are a few similarities between New Game and Shirobako, but it's mostly about the characters instead of the product and the process of making a game. Imagine if Shirobako had only been about the keyframe animators.

I don't think you understand the implications of having a massive land empire before electric communication. Even during the solid blocks of X Dynasty you see on Wikipedia's History of China timeline there were literally multiple rebellions every decade, let alone the interregnums. It's such a deep part of the culture that there's even a saying which can be translated as "every man wants to be Emperor".

It's nothing like Shirobako. It's more like K-On! or Mangirl, even.

That might've made Shirobako bearable.

You can get a mediocre explanation from us, or you can find out definitively in 20 minutes.

Good point. But picking up something that turns out bad, and then being forced to finish it, is not enjoyable. Still, I usually like anime about cute girls if there's no douchebag male protagonist, so may give it a try.

No one is forcing you to finish anything. If you don't like it, don't finish it.

>Foot binding was a tradition though, in fact invasions, in-fighting, and drugs were all Chinese traditions. Communism actively tried to uproot societal values.
>getting invaded is a societal value